Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nights To Remember

22
15 Comments 15
77.9k Views 77.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Bookish Stories

I escaped my fucked-up life into late-night erotic fantasies for years as waves crashed onto the sand beneath my balcony. I frequented my favorite site and started writing stories after becoming enamored with an author. Her stories had dirty, rough stuff I loved but also sensual and tender in a way I tried to emulate but couldn't master. I fantasized she spent hours getting aroused reading my words as I did hers. When she joined a new site, I quickly followed, seizing an opportunity to become her friend. 

#

I'm a dedicated fan of your stories. I would love to be friends. Exchange ideas.

Three months passed spent repeatedly checking her profiles for new material. My ego bruised at the delay. What's taking so long? Fuck! Does she hate my stories? Perhaps think I'm a pervert with plans...

I sunk to new lows in my despair. I left comments on her stories aimed at tempting her into accepting my request. I never did that preferring to keep my interests private. I'd become somewhat famous for my stories but didn't care. I wanted only one fan.

The blank computer screen stared back at me for hours. The words failed to materialize even when I attempted to piece together my undercover cop stories. I spent extra time at the bar pouring drinks and perfecting my pool shots. I exercised every damn day doing something to take the edge off my libido. I was the picture of hard-bodied male perfection after two months. Big Fucking Deal!! She hasn't posted anything new in months. I can't stand this. I missed the competition between us. 

I fucked an ex-girlfriend on my friend's yacht near Miami for a distraction while on vacation. My mind sifted through favorite scenes from our stories as I imagined it was DirtySins taking the thick length of my shaft into her slick wet depth. My fingers grasped her dark hair pulling it back until my firm lips covered hers. We kissed hungrily, hot tongues sliding together as our sweat-slick bodies thumped against the side of the boat. Her breath came in short hard gasps; my hand reached around to rub and pinch her slippery clit. She pushed back closer to me and ground her ass into my groin while her slim fingers tugged and twisted her stiff nipples. Her pussy tightened as my hips thrust furiously into the tight moist heat surrounding my cock. 

Our moans filled the warm late-night air and mingled with the sound of boats passing nearby. My large hand slid down the curved waist to squeeze her ass cheek. "Scream my name," I growled into her ear before I started stroking and slapping the firm ample flesh. I spanked her ass in the full moonlight as she cried out, my taut, muscled body fucking the hell out of her in frustration. I grabbed onto her hips as my body tensed and I came deep inside, eyes closed and face pressed into the center of her back. My tongue slithered up the line of her spine to her neck sucking the taste of salty sweat off her heaving body. 

Later, I sipped a cold beer, the breeze ruffling my dark hair as I logged on and fingers slipped off the mouse. Hell. My fingers are shaking. Can't breathe. A knee whacked the table and almost spilled the beer all over my laptop. I clicked on her profile. 

DirtySins added NightHeat

I relaxed into my chair, reading her message, smiling as I finished the beer and laughed.

Thanks for the comments. I loved 'Taming the Bad Boys.' It inspired me to write 'Dirty Rules for Good Girls.'  You know your handcuffs. Impressive. Wonder how good you are with them. Haha

I had a sudden urge to get back to San Diego. Shit! Can't believe she loves that story. It's filthy. I was drunk off my ass writing it and hornier than fuck. I kept picturing her naked. I wanted to do dirty things to her all night long.

I paced back and forth the length of the deck, long fingers ruthlessly shoving through my hair.  

My hands gripped the railing, and I watched the sun rise over the water. I wrote every damn idea I had that night. Only some made it into that story. I have a whole file full of ideas I can use.

Scenarios buzzed through my head as dialogue formed. I'm great at sex and wordplay, always have been. It's skills that have come in handy. I tried to play it cool, but I was in way over my head. I needed to plan my response carefully.

#

The first six months we spent most nights learning about each other intimately through email and chat. We often ate dinner together, separated only by the physical limits of our presence, which I needed to change. She had four rules.

I hated those rules: no meeting; no pictures; no numbers; no real names. Completely anonymous. I planned on breaking them. One rule at a time, slowly wearing down her objections. 

Nightheat: Indulged any sins recently?

DirtySins: Maybe...your sheets catch fire from your heat yet?

Nightheat: Almost, when I think of you in bed naked committing dirty hot sins with me.

DirtySins: We'd need firefighters to put the flames out...burn unit on standby. Lol

NightHeat: Unless we fucked in the shower...plenty of water and soap suds to kill the sparks.

DirtySins: We'd get too steamy, and hot...you'd blow from all the pressure.

NightHeat: I'd love to watch you orgasm all wet and flushed screaming my name...here...Reed...helped you out.

DirtySins: No names...you're so persistently devious...it's ok. Haha...should spank you for that.

NightHeat: His thumb stroked her nipple and his cock head nudged against her clit making her shudder as his tongue flicked wetly across her other erect nipple.

DirtySins: Mmm...you tempt me too much into being bad.

NightHeat: Trying to make your panties melt.

DirtySins: What if I'm not wearing any? And I'm already a melted mess...right now.

NightHeat: My tongue would be sliding into its home...in and out...until you gush all over it.

DirtySins: Since you're playing dirty. It's Allie...now you know what name to moan while you stroke your rock-hard cock tonight.

NightHeat: I'm stroking already. I just need to hear your voice then it'll be perfect.

#

We recorded audio stories adding sound to a name and physical description as our friendship grew. I often listened as I drifted off to sleep with visions of dark hair, long legs, and smooth naked curves beside me. The husky velvet seduction of her voice leading me into dark erotic dreams that kept me in a constant state of arousal all night. I ordered cases of lube every month so that I wouldn't run out. Although, on nights when we indulged ourselves in sexy chat I didn't need any at all. I couldn't stop leaking at the sound of her moaning over the phone.

DirtySins: I read your new story.

NightHeat: And what did you think?

DirtySins: Anal fucking in the backyard...impressive way you set that up. I loved the helicopter spotlight.

NightHeat: Cops showing up mid-fuck was a nice touch. And the TV crew. Haha

DirtySins: You would have joined in also. You're a dirty man and keep trying to get me into loads of trouble every time we chat. I'd bet on it. 

NightHeat: Oooh...magic words. Bet. Bet. Double Dirty Bet. I'm going to catch you one time...then you'll have to do what I want. I'd bet on it. 

DirtySins: How do you know about Double Dirty Bets?

NightHeat: Let's play Doctor/Nurse, and I'll explain it to you. In-depth and explicit.

DirtySins: You just want into my panties. Too bad I'm not wearing any.

NightHeat: I don't need panties. Wet hot pussy will do just fine for my snack tonight. I'm extra hungry and need a little...whole lot of sweet Allie...assume the position. 

DirtySins: You just want to slip your tongue in my bum when I'm not looking tonight...I'm on to you Mr.

NightHeat: On me, you'll be when I catch you one day. All alone and with your self-control on an extended vacation. It's coming. I know this.

DirtySins: In your dreams Fuck Boy! Come a little closer...got a secret to tell you.

NightHeat: He leaned closer to whisper in her ear. "You want me, Allie. Every naked inch is at your command."  See? I already read your mind. One call and I can be yours. Price $$ Seduction

DirtySins: You're kryptonite! I'd never recover. Wicked words and sinful male temptation.

NightHeat: The best kind of addiction. Six-foot-four, dark-haired, green-eyed love-making machine.

DirtySins: I have a secret dirty, sinful fantasy about you. I want to throw out rule 2, so you can send me a picture of your sexy self.

NightHeat: You want what I got? Price doubled. That'll cost you due to increased demand. Mmhmm...

DirtySins: Dirty Bets. Double Wishes. French Candy Kisses. I see your game. Caught you.

NightHeat: Oohh no you didn't. I triple the stakes. Play with Danger. You're the Stranger.

DirtySins: I knew it! You are former undercover. All those 'guys' in your stories just around the corner from saving hot chicks in times of peril. So obvious. Sexy guys with skills.

NightHeat: Women like skills. How in the hell are you in possession of the superpower bro code? 

DirtySins: Superpower? As in, invisible and skirting around shadows. Bro code? Who do you think came up with the candy kisses? Men like women with skills...wink. Pleased to meet you, Danger. I'll be giving candy kisses on Wednesday at 3. Gotta find me first. Haha

NightHeat: I have chills running up or down my spine right now. Can't tell. Serious damn question for you. Shit...hella nervous here. Can't fucking believe it.  

DirtySins: She pressed her tongue into his mouth. Her fingers sliding into his hair and angling his head as she kissed him deeply. Her body pushed into his muscular strength. She moaned as she tasted his minty flavor. The lines of his long, lean muscles tightened as her warm breath caressed his skin  "Just relax," she said. "I got this Reed. The answer is yes; I've been to Newport Beach in September." 

NightHeat: Double Kiss Wish, Candy Kiss Baby, you're the one I'm gonna miss.

DirtySins: Let's add another night to remember. I hear there's a little wedding going on soon.  

NightHeat: Affirmative. Perimeter secured at sunset. Targets confirmed as attending.

DirtySins: She waited for him. She wore nothing beneath her dress except her thigh-high stockings. 

NightHeat: He entered the room. The hard muscles of his body exposed in boxers to her eyes. He sipped his Rum and Coke then set it down on the table near the bed. Her long legs and shapely curves splayed across the rumpled sheets. 

DirtySins: You owe me a photo in my inbox by midnight. I'm paying the price skin to skin, so I want a full-body display of your offering. I need study-time so I can plan my breach of your defenses properly. Haha

NightHeat: You're so wicked. And Dirty. 

#

SophyPussett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophyPussett

I arrived early at the bar ready for Allie. My foot tapped the barstool. It had been a whirlwind month discovering we both worked undercover. It seemed a dream come true most days. I scanned the room searching for her. I knew she had long dark hair and was quite tall.

As I checked my watch, someone leaned into me. I smelled orange blossoms and the hint of vanilla. I turned to look and a soft finger pressed against my lips. A seductive husky voice whispered in my ear. "I'm a stranger in town looking for danger. Perhaps you know a man to help me out. I've got two nights, and I'm looking to ride. Price is double but not buy. Skin is the Sin, and it gets you all in. Candy is dandy, but wishes are kisses put them together for sweet candy kisses." 

I slid my hand around her waist and stood up from the barstool. A quick nod at the bartender had a tray with Tequila shots lined up. We moved to the hotel room I'd reserved. I set the tray down and pulled her into my arms. I had a few inches on her, and she fit comfortably against me.  

I gazed into her brown eyes and inhaled the scent of her as my hands traveled the length of her back. "I want you so bad, in every way," I groaned as her hands circled my waist.

"I can't believe I'm here with you."

"Tomorrow morning you will after the night I have planned for you." I chuckled as my fingers squeezed her ass. I brushed her hair back and pulled her closer into me. My lips kissed along the curve of her neck before my warm tongue licked the soft skin. I sprinkled salt on the wetness and grabbed a lime, dribbling juice in a shallow line. Our eyes met before my mouth sucked until she moaned. I downed my shot and sucked the lime then kissed her hungrily, sharing the tart flavor.

She tugged my shirt up and off, tossing it to the side. Slender fingers brushed across my chest, tracing patterns along my defined muscles. Soft, moist lips planted tender kisses up the center of my torso to my jaw. She nuzzled into me inhaling the scent of my skin. "You smell damn delicious. I could eat you up for dinner." 

"You owe me a big snack of your warm pussy, which I'll be collecting later." I grabbed her by the waist and hauled her to the queen-sized bed, dropping her in the center.

I straddled her body. My fingers brushed along her inner thighs under her dress. She moaned as I prodded into her swollen wet pussy, sliding a finger along the center to rub her clit. I pulled the zipper down and slid the fabric from her body. My tongue slowly laved a path along her inner thigh to the shallow indentation of her belly. She spread her legs and touched herself as I held a slice of lime and brushed it generously over her nipples until they were wet. I licked the remains of the salt from her neck and downed my shot then sucked her nipples, switching between them until they were stiff.

She watched from the bed as I removed my clothes. Her hands stroked a path from her thighs to breasts, nails tweaking and pulling her nipples. My cock throbbed and dripped pre-cum as I approached her. I parted her legs and joined her, nudging my hard cock along her slippery warmth. Our eyes met, and I leaned in to kiss her, our tongues caressing as I slid inside in one slow stroke.

My thumb grazed the side of her neck as our bodies moved together in perfect rhythm. I pulled her legs higher over my shoulders to thrust deeper. Her fingers slid into my hair, nails rasping across my scalp. We gazed into each other's eyes as my cock throbbed in her tight heat. Our bodies thrust faster as we got close. Her body is arching up against me. My muscles flexed as my hips rocked back and forth as I pumped my hips into her feeling wet pussy walls clenching around me. My lips covered the side of her neck, and I bit down as I came deep inside her. 

#

I hated the uncertainty and loss of control that came with undercover work. The dark days of the business. We had two wonderful months before she left for a long assignment. I didn't know where she went or for how long she'd be gone. It had been two years already. Time moved on, and you got used to it.

I sipped whiskey while staring out the window wishing she'd call. Allie's voice the light freeing me from the darkness I'd succumbed. A lone finger touched familiar numbers, my thumb pausing above the send button. My gut clenched and I cleared the phone screen. Each day an endless stream of silent minutes taunted me until nightfall. Then my mind played haunting memories. I wrote to fill all my empty spaces. 

What the hell happened?  Consumed my thoughts every day.

It sounds like a cliche doesn't it? Two people meet online and say naughty things to each other. Get to know the other person. Meet and fall in love. It's like we're living a modern-day romance.

“I’m going to turn this into a story. It’d be epic. Dirty, hot, funny, and sexy.”

“Do it. I dare you. Show them what you’ve got.” 

I copied all of our chats you’d saved on your computer onto a flash our last night. You were asleep. Dark hair spread across the white sheets. I read everything frequently. Nights when I can't sleep and only the silence of the night is my sole company. My bed is empty without you.

I should write, but all I can think of is my fingertips trailing down your back as my lips kiss you, taste your arousal and you moan my name.

#

My finger rubbed the edge of the card:

A celebration of the written word

Nights to Remember

by

Reed and Allie

Saturday, October 7th, 2017

The Aspens Ballroom 7 pm

 

I wait by the door to the ballroom with a bouquet of flowers. My eyes search for a familiar face in the crowd of attendees. Hands slip around my waist from behind and a seductive husky voice whispers in my ear. "Miss me sexy? Cause I missed you. Candy kisses, bubblegum wishes, triple double bets."

I turn around and pull her into me. Her body a perfect fit for my arms. My mouth covers hers and I moan at the first taste of her in three years.  

 

Published 
Written by TheSensualLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments