Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No More Blurred Lines

"I'm tired of holdin' back when you're near."

9
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The black line sits there blinking at me as if willing me to finally put words to the rest of the chapter that has been plaguing me for days. My deadline has passed and still nothing comes to mind. Should I make the main female character give in to her beloved's wishes or remain the precious trophy of his twin brother? This decision should be easy for me to make since the two main characters are completely in love with each other, but have to hide it from everyone. Yet, everyone knew from the beginning.

Buzz!

An idea coming into my mind has my fingers flying across the keyboard of my outdated laptop. 

'A soft knock at my bedroom door has my eyes flickering up at the same time a familiar body walks through. Our gazes meet; his being just as intense as I use to remember it. I feel the pull between us. The undeniable passion crying out to be released.'

BUZZ!

"Fucking shit," I mumbled under my breath whilst looking down at my phone in annoyance.

Dom calling...

The bold letters stick out like a sore thumb. I tell myself not to answer it, because it will be more of him begging me to take him back, when, alas, I don't want to. My ex and I are trying to be friends, but it's more like him trying to weasel himself back into my life. My reluctant thumb hits the bright green button to answer the call.

"Why the fuck did you send your little Australian guard dog after me again?!" His deep raspy voice hisses through the phone.

Brows knitting in confusion laced annoyance, I hiss in return, "I didn't send anyone after you."

"Really? Because his little calling card has been left all over everything."

"Dom, what are you talking about?"

"All of my files for work and personal information is gone. Shit everything on my computer has been erased, even those pics you sent me a long time ago."

"Oh my god."

"On top of that my fucking bank account has been majorly raped. I can't even get on my internet. I think I'm being DDoSed."

The more he explained things to me the more it sounded deadly close to the things that I know someone would do. A hand runs through my hair and tugs at the ends.

"I swear to god I didn't tell him to do anything," I mutter more to myself.

The anger in his tone grows, "Are you fucking kidding me?! You did the last time we had a huge fight! This time we have an even bigger one. I tell I'm gonna ruin you, then here comes this shit."

"That's what you've been hell bent on, so why does this change anything?!"

"Don't be act like you're so fucking inno-", he growls through the other end, but I cut him off by jabbing a finger into the screen to end the call.

Now I'm not only angry at him, I'm angry at this other idiot. Before I know it, my purse is in my hand and I'm walking out the door.

One hand unlocks the car door while the other hatefully makes a text. 'Are you home?'

It doesn't take long to get a reply. 'Yeah, watching some footy with the mates.'

Immediately after another comes. 'You ever gonna show?'

'I'm coming,' is the response, but I didn't think about who I'm sending it to.

'I'd like to witness that.' He even tosses a winky face afterwards for good measure.

I scold myself for finding it cute the way he flirts with me. Hell, I find everything he does cute and attractive. That's been my problem for the last few months. It doesn't take long for me to make it up the hill to my destination.

After getting out of the car, I square my shoulders in determination. I will not let the charm and sexy accent sway me from my mission for the millionth time. Out of nervous habit, my fingers run through the long chestnut locks hanging over my shoulders as my free hand pounds on the door. Hearing someone yell prompts the memory of having a key to this particular house and I fish it out of the small pocket in the back of my purse. He has one to mine as well.

"Where is he?!" I practically bark with fury upon entry, stomping to the TV area with purpose.

Several heads whirl around from their spots whilst someone calls out, "When did you get a key?"

"It doesn't matter. Where the fuck is Jay?!"

No one gives me an answer as usual. I set about looking around the house and I find him in the hallway, walking towards me with his head down, playing with his phone. Mine beeps, making him look up to see where the noise has come from. The sexy little crooked smirk he gives me practically knocks the wind out of me.

Anger and giddiness rush through me at the same time we meet in the middle of the hallway. The sexual tension between always seems to be magnified by a hundred whenever we're alone. His hand resting on my waist finally pulls me from the trance he always seems to put me in. I place a palm on his hard chest to keep him from hugging me, fighting the urge to run it all over.

"I have a question to ask you."

He bites his lip and releases it as his arm snakes around my waist finally. "Fire away."

There's a soft padding sound against the carpet behind me as I finally work up the courage to ask, "Did you do anything to Dom? Yanno after our talk a few nights ago."

"Maybe." The flirty look he flashes makes me want to think he's joking like always.

"Seriously, Jay."

His gazes flickers passed me before settling back to the previous position. Something shifts in his appearance and then I suddenly know that what Dom said was true. I push Jay away from me as multiple emotions courses through my body.

"I can't believe you did that! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I hiss at him angrily while poking him in the chest.

BridgetFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BridgetFoxy



"Why are you bitching at me over this?" His face hardens whilst he steps into my finger.

"Because, I didn't ask to you to do anything! Now he's even more pissed off at me since all of his shit is gone!"

"It was like 3 months ago you were saying he was threatening you and shit. You begged me to do something back then so I thought since he did it AGAIN, that I would take matters into my own hands!"

"That's my cue to leave." Riley's muffled voice comes from behind me.

Scoffing, my mouth pops open a little. "Don't leave me alone with him! He's fucking handsy!"

Our friend leaves the room with a shake of his head. I finally bring myself to look Jay in the eyes again just to see that he is furious. Normally he goes along with the cheeky comments, but right now is not the time for playing around. His protectiveness is sexy and I have to bring myself to be serious.

Before I can say anything he smashes me against the wall and kisses me hard. Hands begin to roam under my shirt as our tongues finally tangle together. I find myself pressing into him as one hand begins to go south. The button on my jeans is popped and the hand slides down. Slender fingers roughly caress me before pushing themselves inside. I can't help the moan that escapes and shoots into his mouth.

He pulls away and give me an intense look. Anger is still bubbling at the surface. "How's this for being fucking handsy?"

His fingers push deeper just for emphasis. I'm rendered speechless as they continue to pump into me with just the right roughness. We watch each other for awhile as he licks his lips in satisfaction.

"Are you always this wet whenever we fight?"

His question catches me off guard for a second and I'm stumbling over my own. "I-I thought you didn't want to cross the line to mess up our friendship?"

"You answer my question first," he counters as I moan softly in reaction to his body pushing against mine more.

"Yes!" I'm breathless from the impending orgasm that is already creeping upon me.

"I'm tired of holding back whenever you're near." His words are strained as his fingers leave me. "I know you want me and I sure as hell want you."

That in itself is enough to have us both scrambling to get rid of clothing. We're both down to just our underwear when Jay scoops me up and wraps my legs around his waist. I'm pinned against the wall again as we share heated kisses.

"Can't you people get a fucking room?" Our friend Charlie's deep Australian accent calls out to us at the same time Jay pulls his boxers down in the front.

He offers the middle finger in response before pulling my panties to the side. Normally, I wouldn't let this happen since I'm not a voyeur but I want him just as bad. Knowing his cock size from all the pictures he's sent me still did not prepare me for the moment it entered me swiftly. The grip I have around his neck tightens as I call out in surprise.

"Fuck," he groans before burying his face into my neck whilst working his cock slow and hard.

Voices begin to float through the house as we're riding each other with abandon. My legs tighten around his waist as he swings me away from the wall and walks a few steps to his bedroom. My ass lands on the nearest chest of drawers with a hard thud. His finger tips sink into the flesh of my hips as he continues the torturous rhythm of harsh strokes of his thick cock.

His plump lips leave ravenous lust-filled kisses against my neck as he growls, "You've always been mine."

"Yes," I cry out, pushing back with just as much fervor.

The passion is flowing between us like nothing before. Our mouths meet again as he rids me of the contraption that covers my breasts. He breaks away just to face-plant in them. I run a hand through his dirty blond hair as we both moan in pleasure. After a few minutes he lifts me again just to stumble backwards onto the bed.

"I've dreamed of riding your big cock," I purr lustfully at the same time I rest my hands on his chest.

"So have I. Now fuck it good."

Those words spur me on to immediately slam down as hard as I can. My head flies back in ecstasy as he helps me continue. All kinds of sexual noises fill the air around us, some more animal-like than the others. The moment he bends his knees slightly, his cock reaches its deepest depth and it makes me feel like an animal. Grunts rush from both of us as I move faster. Nails scratching on his chest, I moan broken versions of his name as my inner coils tighten for the mega release that has been clawing it's way out.

"No," he growls while holding me still. "Not yet."

A squeak of surprise leaves me whilst he tosses me off him and shoves me face down on the blanket. As soon as he has my ass in the air, Jay buries his cock deep. For the life of me I cannot breathe as he continues to go to town, fucking me hard.

"I remember all those times you said you loved it like this." His words are breathless as he takes a hold of my hair and yanks me backwards.

"O-ye-god-fuc-me," all the words come out at once whilst shoving back against him. "Fuck my pussy!"

A harsh smack comes against my right ass cheek. Then another and another. At this point all I can do is scream out from all the pleasure that's bombarding my senses. I always knew that if we did anything together it would be amazing, but this has just been over the top.

"I'm gonna cum," Jay groans into my shoulder blade.

By now I'm screaming my way through the loudest, most earth shattering orgasm I've ever had in my entire life. Suddenly, I'm lurching forward as he rams into me a few times, and his manly grunts let me know that he's finally had his.

Published 
Written by luciouswriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments