Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Masden works her magic at home

"Nurse Masden gets home and finds she has one final patient to tend to"

5
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Opening the door Erica was hit by delicious smells coming from the kitchen. When Scott had told her he was going to cook dinner she had expected she would get home and be greeted with a selection of takeaway menus, needless to say she was thoroughly impressed!

“Welcome home Nurse Masden.” Scott gave her a grin and handed her a glass of what she knew, without even tasting it, was her favourite chardonnay.

“Why thank you kind sir.” Erica smiled sweetly as she got onto her tip toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

“I know you’ve had a big week so I thought I’d treat you to a proper meal tonight.”

“It smells beautiful,” she replied, her mouth watering as she recognised what she was smelling Thai Green Curry, her favourite.

“Even made my own curry paste.” Scott sounded proud of himself, and with reason – she never went to the extent of making her own curry paste when she cooked Indian!

“Clever man.” Erica kissed him again and followed him into the kitchen.

“I might go and get changed,” Erica announced after they had been speaking for a couple of minutes. She couldn’t think of anything better than getting out of her uniform and into some more comfortable clothes, then spending the night relaxing with her sex-god of a fiancé.

“No!” Scott exclaimed and looked at her with doe eyes that made her laugh. “I cut my finger, Nurse Masden,” he pouted and held his left hand up, showing that he had indeed cut his finger.

“Aw, my poor darling,” Erica said soothingly and gently brought his hand up to her mouth and kissed the tip of the band-aided finger.

Scott stepped in, effectively pinning her against the kitchen island. She couldn’t help but notice his finger really didn’t seem to be bothering him and, in fact, it was another part of his body that appeared to be throbbing and swelling.

“I think I need some very special care, Nurse Masden.” Scott’s voice was husky and seemed to hit her right between the legs.

“You do, do you?” Erica moved her hands beneath the hem of his t-shirt and began grazing her nails up and down his belly.

“I think I do,” Scott confirmed, his voice breaking as she dipped her fingertips beneath the waistband of his track pants and boxers, eventually adding, “the special care of a very naughty nurse wearing very naughty heels.”

She shouldn’t have been surprised really; Scott’s one weakness was her in stiletto heels, for whatever reason it turned him into a whimpering, horny, sex fiend.

Erica’s sister’s wedding was coming up and to break in her bridesmaid shoes she had worn them to work that morning, switching to her regular shoes for her shift, and putting the fire engine red stilettos back on for the short walk home that evening. Suddenly she had a feeling Scott had been impatiently waiting all day for her to get home so he could have his wicked way with her. She decided it was probably a good thing she’d been none the wiser! The day would have seemed unbearably long if she had!

“Do you have any pain?” Erica asked in her nurse voice.

“A little,” Scott replied and grunted when Erica swiped the tip of his cock with her thumb. “There,” he informed her, “there is a lot of throbbing in that general region.”

“That’s no good,” Erica said sympathetically and began running her fingers softly back and forth over the head, which, as he had stated, was throbbing.

“Can you fix it?” Scott asked, feigning concern.

“It will be… hard… but yes, I can fix it,” Erica looked into his eyes as she took him into her hand and gave him a firm squeeze.

“G-good,” Scott stumbled over the word, his eyes rolling back in his head as she squeezed him again.

Removing her hand from his pants Erica pushed Scott until his back was against the pantry door then looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes and put on her best serious face. “I need a closer look.”

Before she had even dropped to her knees Scott’s breathing had become deeper. Erica had to fight to stop a smirk from showing on her face; she loved having the ability to turn him into a throbbing, panting mess in the space of a few seconds!

Scott moved to pull down his track pants but Erica smacked his hand away, looking up at him and wagging her finger in a no you don’t motion. He gave her an apologetic look and put his hands behind his back.

“That’s better.”

His breath audibly hitched as she put her fingers inside the waistband of his pants and boxers and made a point of pulling them down incredibly slowly. Erica wanted to prolong their little role-playing scenario, but knew time was of the essence, she didn’t want all his hard work with dinner to go to waste! That and now they were into their little game, she wanted it just as much as Scott did.

Again she took his cock in her hand but this time rather than gripping it she moved her head forward and ran her tongue over the swollen head.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

Scott gasped and when Erica licked him again he let out a quiet groan, a groan that got louder as she licked him for a third time. Her plan was to tease him with her tongue for a while longer, but now she had a taste for him, she needed more, a lot more.

The moment her lips made contact with his cock, Erica knew there was going to be no teasing that night. She took him into her mouth and as she sucked him in deeper the hornier she became. His cock might have been throbbing in her mouth, but there was also a deep throb between her legs, accompanied by the sensation of her pussy becoming increasingly wet with need.

Scott felt thick and swollen in her mouth and as she started moving his cock in and out of her mouth he groaned loudly and his hand clamped down on the back of her head. Usually Erica varied the level of suction when she was giving him a blowjob, but that night she was overtaken by a hunger for him that was so immense she was sucking him hard from the word go.

They soon found a rhythm, Scott’s hips moving against her face, allowing her to take him as deep into her throat as she could. Deep-throating was a skill she was rather proud of, and that Scott was particularly fond of. But it wasn’t exactly something she could boast about on her CV or at one of the almost unbearably awkward family dinners she was expected to sit through three or four times a year!

Erica used her tongue to make sure she was massaging the underside of his cock and could feel the large vein pulsating as she moved her tongue. Coupled with the precum she could taste in the back of her throat told her Scott was close to coming, she knew she had to make a decision quickly. Did she suck him off until he spurted cum down her throat, or stop so she could feel that thick cock making contact with the back of her pussy while he fucked her hard and fast then released his load inside her?

She badly wanted to taste his cum, to feel his cock lurching in her mouth as he came. At the same time her pussy was clenching so tightly it was almost uncomfortable and the idea of him stretching her open and slamming inside was almost too much to handle.

It wasn’t a conscious decision she made, but moments later her mouth freed his cock and even as she stood up she was pulling her skirt and panties down. Scott marched her backward and by the time she was against the kitchen island she was naked from the waist down, whimpering, desperately needing to feel Scott inside her.

Scott put his hands on her hips and lifted her onto the island. In one smooth movement Erica’s legs went around his waist. He pushed inside her, both of them crying out with pleasure when the tip of his cock hit the back of her pussy.

“I think– ” she moaned as Scott started moving harder against her, “this might h-help–” another moan tore from her throat when he pulled her forward at the hips and at the same time thrust his own hips harder, “that throb,” she finally managed to get the sentence out. No small accomplishment considering the sensations bombarding her.

“It is.” Scott’s words were grunted and followed instantly by a growl and groan as Erica tilted her hips upward a little more and the change in position meant he could hit even harder.

No more words were possible, their loud moans, groans and cries filling the kitchen as they pawed at each other hungrily. Erica was digging her nails into the back of Scott’s neck and was well aware it probably hurt, but she had to do it to try and ground herself, to try and fight the orgasm that was threatening to burst free.

Erica somehow managed to hold the orgasm at bay, and then Scott bit down on her neck and she knew she was a goner! She screamed as she came undone around him and her orgasm tore through her body. The contractions deep inside her pussy kept going and going, and going, and didn’t peter off until she reached the point the room had started spinning. As she was coming down Scott let out a loud, guttural groan and slammed inside her one final time. With his cock buried to the hilt, his teeth clamped down on her neck as he rode out his orgasm.

When he went slack against her, Erica started to giggle and put her arms around his neck, enjoying the tickly feeling of Scott’s breath against her neck as they both attempted to get control over their breathing.

“The throb is gone,” Scott whispered and Erica laughed.

“What about your finger? Is that better?” she asked and Scott nodded against her neck.

“You really do have magic powers, Nurse Masden,” Scott announced.

“That will be confirmed when I do my re-assessment at bedtime,” Erica told him, somehow managing to use a professional nurse-ish tone.

“You should just wear the shoes for the re-assessment,” Scott looked at her and gave her the naughtiest little grin she had ever seen. She could only nod in agreement.

The man spoke sense – it made sense to break her shoes in a little more!

Published 
Written by breeguildford
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments