Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia Caught Red Handed , Finale

9
9 Comments 9
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Later that evening after they had returned home and eaten dinner, Jack was in the living room sitting on the sofa. Olivia finished loading the dishes into the dishwasher, wiped the table and then walked into the living room. Surprised that he was sitting on the sofa rather than his usual chair, she walked over to him, looking forward to sitting on the sofa with him.

"Come here, Olivia," he said, pointing to the floor in front of him. She went over and knelt in front of him. "I'm glad you had a good time today but we have some unfinished business to attend to don't we?" 

"Unfinished business?" she asked.

"Yes, there's the matter of your requested spanking... or do you not want that after all?" 

"Oh yes Sir! I still want and need a good spanking, Sir."

"Very well. Go into your bedroom and get your big hairbrush. And bring the baby oil from the bathroom with you."

"T-the hairbrush, Sir? she said, worried and beginning to think it wasn't such a good idea after all.

"That's right, your big hairbrush - the one with the large flat back on the head. It will make a good paddle for your ass," he said.

Olivia got the hairbrush from the bedroom. She examined the back of the brush head - the part that would soon be assaulting her backside. The brush had a good heft to it - not so heavy it would make more of a thud against her and light enough it would most likely sting when he swatted her with it. Olivia was definitely having second thoughts now.

But she had made her case about needing to feel like she was properly punished and it was too late to back out now. Besides, she really felt that she needed more of a punishment than she'd received. She screwed up and she couldn't feel right about the light "punishment" that he'd already meted out. Olivia got the baby oil and returned with both items, kneeling in front of her Sir.

"Good. Now get out of those clothes and lie over my lap and let's get on with this," he said. Olivia obediently removed her skirt and her top, then laid over his lap with her body on the sofa and her ass raised over his thighs. She presented a lovely target and he was getting excited just thinking about what was about to happen.

He started by dribbling a little baby oil on her ass and rubbing it into her creamy skin. It wouldn't do to have her injured, so the baby oil would soften her skin and keep it from splitting as the hairbrush did its dastardly work.

Olivia moaned softly as she felt his hand rubbing the oil into her skin. His hand felt so good and she pushed up against it as the sensations began turning her on. She wriggled her ass, hoping that he would "accidently" slip and brush against her pussy lips. She felt the fire in her pussy starting to grow and she was getting damp.

But this wasn't about turning her on and, as Olivia was really getting into the baby oil rubdown, he stopped, much to her dismay.

"Okay that should keep your ass intact. Plus the oil will add a nice long, slow burn as the hairbrush lights you up," he said.

Olivia had butterflies in her stomach and she was trembling as he spoke. She'd asked for this and she needed it, but the anticipation was killing her! She knew it would hurt, hopefully not too much - and she also knew that he knew what she needed from this, even if she was a little unsure now.

She sucked in a breath as the hard cool hairbrush was stroked on her oiled ass. She clenched her ass cheeks at the first touch of the wooden hairbrush. "I wouldn't do that when the spanking starts my dear - it's liable to make it hurt even more," he warned.

Olivia tried to relax as he rubbed the hairbrush around. She thought he was preparing her ass for the feel of the brush, when in reality, he was getting some of the baby oil on the back of the brush head. 

He lifted the brush away from her ass without warning and Oliva instictively clenched again. He smiled at her reaction and held his position, arm at the ready, for a few moments. When Olivia realized that he wasn't going to swat her just yet, she relaxed.

Whack! The brush fell hard against her creamy flesh, making a sound like a gunshot. Olivia threw her head back and her eyes flew wide open. Her mouth dropped open as well but no sound came out for long moments. Then a primal scream ripped from her throat as she finally found her voice.

Whack! A blow to her other ass cheek. She screamed out again, writhing as the pain set in. He paused for a moment watching twin angry red marks discolor her pale flesh. The exact print of the hairbrush head glowed against her milky skin.

Getting a better grip on her, he set about the spanking she had requested. She'd said she wanted to feel like she'd been punished. She said she needed to feel like he was teaching her a lesson and that he was too easy on her - even for a first time offense. After all she had been told not to masturbate without permisson.

Keeping those things in mind, the hairbrush fell over and over again - with no pause or respite. Olivia screamed and kicked and flailed as her ass was set on fire but he did not falter in his work. Olivia lost count of the number of blows, only that there were many of them and each one ripped through her ass. Before long her backside was one mass of fire and pain and her mind had clouded over - a preventative measure to keep her sanity.

The punishing blows continued until slowly and strangely the pain subsided... to be replaced by a new sensation. Olivia stopped screaming and started moaning. She was aroused by this!

Jack knew what was happening; he had seen this many times before. A woman metamorphosed her pain into sexual arousal. He smiled and paused to look between her legs and, sure enough, her pussy was wet. Jack resumed the spanking for a few more blows to each cheek and then stopped. He let her rest for only a few minutes as the heat in her ass increased.

Then he suddenly pushed her off his lap and into a pile on the floor at his feet. He stood and, bending, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her to her feet. With her standing in front of him, he grabbed both her nipples, holding them up high and making her dance on tip-toes, trying to relieve the pressure. She squealed as the pain in her tits overrode even the pain in her ass.

"Now that I have warmed your ass good and proper, I'm going to use it," he said. He marched her around the sofa and draped her over the back of the sofa. He kicked her legs wide apart. "You'd better stay just like that, slut, or you're next spanking will be even worse for you!" As she lay waiting, he fetched a bottle of lube from the bedroom.

Jack squeezed a good-sized dollop of the lubricant and smeared it across her tight asshole. He worked it around, making sure she was completely covered, then slid one of his lubed fingers into her ass. Olivia moaned as his finger entered her and he began lubing up the inside of her rectum all the way around until she was nice and slick. He introduced a second finger, stretching her a bit and getting her ready for his hard cock.

Olivia moaned and wriggled her ass, pushing back on his fingers as he pumped them into her. He worked his fingers into her tight sphincter, spreading her open and ready for his cock to invade her. Olivia was almost beside herself before he ever got to that point: the day's experiences plus the spanking and now fingering her asshole was almost more than she could bear.

However, Jack's cock would not be denied and, when he felt she was lubed and loosened enough, he withdrew his fingers and gripped his cock. He smeared a bit of lube around the shaft and on the large head and then pointed his meat missile at his target.

"Ohhh, Gawd," she moaned loud and long as he pushed into her. He watched fascinated as her asshole slowly opened like the shutter on a camera for his cock to enter. She raised up on her tip-toes, trying to straighten out the path for him and allow him easier entry. He placed his hands on her softly flaring hips and pushed deeper into her.

She gasped as she felt the head pop into her and her anus close up slightly around it. Jack didn't stop pushing, though. He kept going until he fully filled her insides. Without given her time to adjust, he began fucking her sore ass, slowly for the first few thrusts until the lube was well distributed. Then he let fly, fucking her hard and fast, more animal than Dominant. He used her ass for his pleasure, not thinking about or caring how it felt for her. This was punishment fucking and she was to accept it and please him, no matter how she felt.

And she wanted to please him. Her beloved Sir had punished her for her indiscretion, being kind about it. Then he had shown her a wonderful time on the subway and at the gloryhole.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He had granted her request for a more severe punishment, and now he was granting her another pleasurable fucking. She wanted so badly to please this man and make him happy with her.

Olivia moaned and cried and writhed under his furious assault - not because it hurt, although it was uncomfortable on her sore ass. But she did it because she knew he liked her sounds and motions. He liked seeing and hearing her enjoying herself. That's how he judged his own performance and gave her just what she needed. She let him know what she needed from him in no uncertain terms.

He fucked her fast and furiously and soon he felt his own orgasm building. He reached down, hauling her head up by the hair once more. "I'm going to cum, slut. I'm going to cum in that naughty dirty ass of yours. I want you to cum with me. Understand? Now play with your clit and get ready to cum with me," he growled.

"Oh God yes. Oh please make me cum," she begged. "Please, I want to cum with you, Master. Please!"

He pounded her a few more times, getting them both on the very edge of their orgasms, and then he grabbed her around the neck, claiming her and reminding her that her orgasm was a gift from the one who owns her.

His hand on her throat and feeling totally claimed like that, Olivia was sent tumbling over the edge. With a howl of pure unbridled pleasure, she screamed out the name of the one who gave her such joy.

"Ohh, fuck, Maaaster," she screamed and poured forth her offering to him. He in turned, shared his gift with her, blasting spurt after hot steaming spurt of his seed into her ass. Olivia's legs shook and she buckled, held up only by his weight pinning her to the sofa.

As her orgasm slowly faded, she collapsed, panting heavily as he lay on top of her. They stayed like that for a long time, as his cock gradually softened and then plopped out. Olivia then dropped to her knees to clean his cock, tasting her ass and his cum and cock - a delightful combination for a thankful and obedient slutslave.

. . . . .

When Jack returned home from work the following day, he found Olivia in the kitchen making dinner. "Olivia, come here a minute please," he called from the dining room.

"Hello, Sir. I was in the kitchen and didn't hear you come in."

"That's okay. I got you a little something today."

"You did?" she said, eyes lighting up. "Can I have it now? Please, please, please?"

He had to chuckle - Olivia sounded like a little girl. "Yes, you can have it now," he said, lifting the plastic bag and setting it on the dining room table.

Olivia quickly tore the bag open and looked inside. She reached in, pulled out her gift and held it up. It was a long pink "wife-beater" style t-shirt with writing on the front. I Masturbated Without Permission she read. In the middle was a silhouette figure of a woman with her legs spread wide.

"I don't understand, Sir?" she said.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, my dear. We are going to a little bar I know and you're going to wear this shirt - and only this shirt. When one of the men ask you about it, you're going to tell them you were a bad girl and this is your punishment. Then you're going to ask him to go to the bathroom where you will give him a demonstration of how bad you are."

"Oh Sir! Oh thank you," she said, even more excited now that she knew the purpose for the gift.

"Now Olivia, I want it understood that, as far as I'm concerned, you've been punished for what you did. I'm not doing this as a punishment for you. I just thought it's a sexy way to allow you to play a bit. I remember how much fun you had at the gloryhole and thought this might be as much fun - whoring you out in a bar room to whoever wants your talented mouth."

"Thank you Sir, I'm looking forward to being a bad girl tomorrow."

They arrived at the bar around six on Saturday night. The place was about half full with fifteen or so men in attendance. Olivia had on her t-shirt and Jack had allowed her to wear a jacket since it was raining. They found a couple of stools at the bar and he took her jacket and hung it on the coat rack behind them. It didn't take long before some of the guys noticed her t-shirt.

One man, a bit older than Jack and feeling pretty bulletproof due to the amount of liquid courage he had taken in, approached to ask about her t-shirt. "That's a nice t-shirt. What made you masturbate without permission if I may ask?" he said, trying to be polite but in a 'bit too intoxicated for my own good' way.

"Well sir, I was really horny and needed a good stiff something between my legs," she said, trying to get him more interested.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda horny now. Why don't you come with me to the men's room and I can show you a good time, honey?" she said, batting her eyelids and thrusting her chest at him. Well, he couldn't refuse such a delightful offer and she took his hand, leading him into the rest room.

Jack followed a few steps behind, just to keep tabs on things, and Olivia did indeed show the man a good time, sucking him off in short order. They returned to the bar and, after a little while, another man made inquiry. He too was lead into the bathroom only to return a few minutes later with a wide grin on his face.

The next gentleman to approach had a different angle to his desires. After Olivia made her pitch and got him into the bathroom, he made his own suggestion. "Miss, if it's all right with you, instead of you giving me a blowjob as you suggested would you allow me to eat your pussy? You see I really enjoy the taste of a woman, but my wife won't let me go down on her. She says she isn't about to kiss a mouth that's been down where she pees from." 

"Sure," Olivia said, the request exciting her. "I love it when a man eats my pussy. I have to warn you though... I can get pretty juicy."

"All the better, my dear. A juicy peach is a good peach," he said, winking at her.

Olivia hiked up her t-shirt and he helped her up onto the bathroom vanity. She was between two sinks and she kicked off her CFM heels and set her feet into the sinks to hold her legs apart. Then her gentleman diner placed himself between her spread legs and looked up at her, licking his lips. "Bon appetit!" she said, giggling.

He dove in and she began moaning almost immediately. Her pussy responded to his tongue - and a talented one it was too - snaking into her wet hole and licking up as much of her nectar as it could find. Olivia wasn't stingy with it either, she gave him as much of her sweetness as he wanted. She felt a little sorry for the guy... what woman wouldn't want to be pleasured like this? She wondered if his wife ever sucked his cock? I'm sure if she did, he kissed her afterwards; why wouldn't she allow him the same satisfaction? Not to mention the pleasure she would get from this man's wonderful tongue!

Olivia moaned and her legs began to quake - she was getting close. This man was about to take her to ecstasy and Olivia was preparing for blast off! He took her higher and higher. she looked over to Sir with half-closed eyes and silently asked if she could cum. He nodded his head, giving her permission, and she let out a cry that reverberated through the restroom.

"Oh God I'm cumming I'm cumming!" she cried and then she did, her juices flooding out onto the vanity and puddling under her ass. When she finally came back to earth, he helped her down and steadied her on her feet.

Jack stepped up. "That was pretty good mister. But my slut here has made a mess of this counter and she knows she has to clean up after herself. Okay slut, get to it!" he said turning to Olivia. Olivia went right to work, licking up her cum from the vanity and rubbing her face in it until her whole face glistened. She turned to the two men smiling, her face shining with the wetness.

Jack checked her work and, satisfied, he allowed her to wash her face and prepare for her next customer while her diner friend returned to his drink.

But Olivia didn't have any more offers and, after a while, Jack decided they should go home. They finished their drinks and when they got back to the house Olivia waited to see where he was going to sit. He chose his recliner and so Olivia went over and climbed into his lap, straddling him and facing him.

"Thank you Sir for today and for my spanking yesterday. You really are a wonderful Master and I am so happy to be your slut. I love you Sir," she said.

"And I love you too my sweet, sexy slut."

Olivia leaned forward to kiss him. She couldn't be any happier than she was right then.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments