Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the way to Sweden

"Sky stops over on her way to Sweden. The same story from both perspectives."

1
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

On the way to Sweden .

 

  The first part of this was sent to me by a reader who is on her way to Sweden and a new life with a husband that she had had less than a few months with in the States. I have edited her text a bit to make it a little more readable, but essentially, this is her story. Thank you Sky.       Without thought, I find myself walking over to your chair where you are sitting massaging your member watching me with a look I cannot explain because it is as if you are looking right though me, exploring me from the inside out. Such is the intensity of your unwavering stare from those brown, deep set eyes. My nakedness is forgotten, all thoughts of self awareness left behind with the vestments of everyday, discarded in an untidy heap behind me on the floor of the hotel bathroom.   I slowly place my hands on both of your shoulders, feeling the muscles defined under your skin. Then, teasingly, I run my finger tips up and down the surface of your arm, scraping my nails over the goose flesh. The reaction of your skin is getting me excited, the anticipation, watching you, wanting you. I can almost taste you on my hungry lips as I moisten them with my tongue, sucking my bottom lip as I breathe in deeply.   And the desire I feel for you (I'm wearing a black lace teddy with a low cut front and no panties)… is achingly screaming for release. Reaching down to your hand I gently take it and place it between my thighs to that moist, hidden centre of precious need. You start fingering me, a single digit toying with my lips and inner folds then, barely touching my clit. I'm still gently holding your hand, looking in to your eyes that are devouring my body, my soul, my whole being.   I'm getting really hot and my pussy is aching for you. The exploration of my sex continues as you slide a second finger into my body. I part my legs a little so you can explore easier. I lean my head back, exposing my throat. Your fingers are working their magic, bringing me to a point when I will cascade over in a crashing climax.   Then you kneel, leaving the chair and keeping your fingers buried inside me. Your other hand lifts my sheer teddy a little so you can lick at my sex and suck me with your very skilled lips and tongue, fingering me as you mercilessly tease my clit. Mm, you know what you want and it turns me on, knowing that I am being played by a master, a virtuoso performance on taut strings.   I'm so hot now, the combination of fingers and tongue have brought me to a threshold, a quivering pinnacle of heat and need. You slide the third finger in, moving in and out of me slowly, relentlessly, sucking at the juices that my pussy so willingly produces for you. Yes, a long drawn out hiss from between my teeth. You know how to bend my body to your will and bid my juices to flow, almost on command as if I have no say in the betrayal of my body to your desires.   And then I smile as a thought occurs, I push your hand away gently, I still had hold of your wrist, then, leaning down I whisper in your ear.   "Sit back in your chair baby and I will ride you".    You smile a very pleasing, but hungry smile as you do as I ask, sitting on the rattan chair, almost forgotten in the heat of our sex. I brace my weight on your shoulders, placing my hands, palm down and slide my left leg over your outstretched limbs. I pause for a moment, relishing the heat of my sex and the beseeching look in your eyes. Then, deliciously slowly, I allow my body to drop until you slide your cock deep within my depths of my, longing, awaiting and soaking wet pussy. It devours every desirable inch that you have willingly offered to me.   Facing you, I lean in and kiss you, lovingly, softly with my tongue and yours caressing each other through parted lips. I lightly suck in your bottom lip and then the top, drawing blood into the sensitive tissue. God you taste so fresh, reminding me of newly ripe peaches in the spring time. My nipples brush against the hairs of your chest, adding to the calumny of feelings that threaten to overwhelm me.   Leaning forward further, I wrap my arms a around your neck, pulling you closer to me, putting pressure on the base of your cock so that it rubs against my clit as you slide in and out. The slight friction is pure magic. I can feel you deep inside of me, filling my depths with your length.   Oh! I'm in pure heaven. Still kissing you with all the desires I am feeling. I start moving back and forth slowly with a pelvic rock, in time with your thrusts. Your hands explore my body, until they find my cheeks. Feeling your hot caressing hands on my ass, squeezing and rubbing gently, I am aware of feeling, of wanting more, as I move back and forth, deliciously slowly. You pick up the rhythm and begin to move with my motions, a little in and out of me burying your hot cock deeply into me.   Mm, it is as if I am in paradise or someplace I have yet to encounter, perhaps utopia. You pull up on my ass as to lift it up a bit and change the tempo of our movement. I begin moving up and down slowly on your hard cock, driving you deeper yet.   As if of their own mind my fingers are running through your hair while my lips are kissing you very softly and lovingly, our tongues entwined in a lovers embrace. I can feel your heartbeat and see the pulsing of an artery on your forehead. I can see and feel its quickening with the pace of our passion, of wanting and being as one.   We start moving faster with deeper, longer thrusts as the heat of our passion grows. I hear you moan with pleasure, a low sound from the back of your throat, it excites me even further, brings me closer to a climax. My pussy is sucking at you, enveloping and caressing the slickness of your hard cock. I feel you pulsating deep within me. Wanting more I kiss you deeply, biting on your lip as I feel my hunger for you growing out of control. You respond in turn with an equal, consuming passion. I feel your heated breath on my cheek as it escapes from your mouth in ragged gasps.   The kiss is too much now, a contact that cannot be maintained where we are moving in unison, faster now with me moving up and down rubbing up against you. A fever of emotions that combine to cause a height of passion that I had never quite felt before.   And then, as the culmination of our desire reaches a crescendo, you whisper in rasping breaths.   "I'm going to cum deep inside you please cum with me".     That's all it took, it was you simply asking, stating what is was you wanted from me that caused me to explode with so much force in a gut wrenching paroxysm that I never knew I was capable of.     I can hear your breathing, heavy now, laced with grunts of exertion and moans of delight. Those sounds drive me to find a little more, another orgasm as our arms pull each other close. You drive your cock further into me, deeper than before. I feel you cum in shudders of orgasm, your seed spurting in hot pulses, filling my being with your spend. I orgasm with you, with my pussy milking and sucking at your throbbing muscle, drawing every drop you gush, deep inside of me, I cum all over your hard shaft, adding my own essences to the mixture of our love making.   Oh! That was beyond any experience I had ever felt before. It was pure heaven. We hold on to one another caressing each other’s hot sweat soaked bodies.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

A tear runs down my cheek, the result of the intensity we had shared. I kiss you very softly, smiling as I look in to your loving eyes and say.   "That was wonderful. I loved it" I’m looking in your penetrating eyes searching, but knowing that this was to be the first of what I hoped would be many such explosive encounters.   This time may have been at my command, it was how I wanted it to play out, the dominant one if you like, but I knew that, in this partnership, dominance was not an issue. It would be however we played it at that time.

    It was as if I were in your mind, reading your thoughts, hearing through your ears and looking through you mind. I could anticipate exactly what you wanted to feel, what your body craved. That first time, when we had overcome the frenetic first meeting at the Airport, was an experience of sharing, of, for the first time for me, having a special insight into what makes a woman tick.   I had hoped that we would knit together. I couldn’t be sure because, although we had been talking through our chosen chat room and had formed something of a special bond, we hadn’t met in person and therein lays a fundamental difference between the sexes. Man usually needs a visual stimulation whereas a woman looks for something else, something more ethereal and intangible, perhaps a genetic trait that she wants her offspring to carry, a throw back to our animal instincts.   I needn’t have worried. My first sight of you coming through the arrivals gate was enough to enflame those receptors that instigate attraction. You were beautiful, dressed in something striking and colourful. You were taller than I had expected. For some reason, I had you pictured at around five foot one or two instead of the four inches more that you are. The photograph I had of you didn’t flatter either, you are very much more slender than it indicated. I couldn’t stop the thought that your husband was a very lucky man indeed and in truth, I was to be the ultimate loser in this tangled web. You might have landed on British soil, but it is only a way stop to your ultimate destination and the rest of your life in Sweden , with your chosen mate.   We had chosen the anonymity of your hotel for our tryst, thinking, probably correctly, that if we didn’t hit it off, then you had at least, the safety of someplace to go and not be stranded in a foreign country.   We had eaten, somehow ingesting food while our mouths were occupied in delivering for the first time, the messages we had only been able to do with fingers over keyboards before. Seeing the effect our words had, face to face, subliminally reading each others body language and building to that point when we would eventually lay together.   Eventually, we had managed to get through the meal, had finished off the bottle of shiraz I had ordered and, in unspoken consent, travelled in the elevator up to the sixth floor were your room was. Somehow, we managed to get through the door while ripping each others clothing off, a complete reversal of our apparent chasteness in the dining room.   My clothes hit the floor first, quickly naked and defenceless. You appraised my body with an up and down scrutiny. I should have been a little self conscious, perhaps even tried to hide my most vulnerable parts, but somehow, it didn’t seem necessary with you.   “I’m going to freshen up.” You tell me and indicate I should wait for you in the armchair that is part of the sparse furniture of the hotel room.   I wait, listening to the running of water and the sounds of you washing. My hand found my crotch and a semi-hard member who infused blood as the mental picture of your body passes through my mind. Quickly, I am hard and with that rigidity, wanting, the wait interminable.   You return in only a few minutes, but it seems like a life time. You have changed while in the bathroom, into a black lacy teddy. The plunging neckline enhances your breasts, pushing them up and forwards, the colour of the garment a stark contrast to the pearlescence of your skin.   You come to me in my chair and then, bending at the waist, you place your hands on my shoulders and share an intensely deep moment of eye to eye searching. Your nails scratch lightly over my skin, causing it to pucker in goose bumps, it is a delicious thrill.   We hadn’t established in our conversation, who would be the leader in this liaison; somehow it hadn’t come up, but with you grasping my wrist and placing my hand between your parted thighs, guiding me to your sex, it becomes obvious that in this instance, you are in control and will have your satisfaction from me. I am content to let you make the running, content to follow where you lead although it is foreign to me. Usually, it is me that sets the scene. A finger gentle prises apart the lips of your already moistened slit, feeling the folds and inner musculature, then, using your natural lubrication, the finger tip brushes over your clit, evincing a shiver through you.   Two, then three fingers bring you to the point where your knees are threatening to give way and not support you. That is when you whisper in my ear to layback so you can straddle me and pin yourself on my cock. You ride me, driving me deep into your body, our breathing ragged as the pace sets it’s self.   You kiss me, our mouths meet, sharing hot breath, we shift position slightly so that I can thrust and increase the pace until my climax is upon me. I whisper that I am going to come and ask if you will come with me. It is as if I had hit an undiscovered switch, the effect is electric, in an abandon, we crash together as climax meets climax, I come, deep inside of you, feeling your muscles contract around my cock, milking it as your own come runs down my shaft, soaking me.  

A tear escapes from the corner of your eye as you tell me how good it was. I am speechless, dumb even, the intensity of what we had just experienced had left me bereft of language.   That first time was for me, the most memorable. Although we had gone on to even greater heights during the next few hours, nothing quite had that extra value of a shared feeling. Call it love; call it a sexually charged moment when two hearts collided and entwined, but it was something rare, a piece of my life that was unlikely to be repeated.   Later, after a shower and coffee, we talked, lying on the bed, naked, side by side, stroking each others bodies, delighting in the reactions our fingertips brought forth from each other. I found it funny, but also erotic that your neck was so sensitive, but the effect of a tongue lightly licking the inside of your elbow was by far and away the best. Discovering your erogenous areas and the various outcomes was slightly distracting to the conversation.   We talked about your new life in Sweden , about your old life in the States, your son and history up to this time. Like so many, it had its down times and not so many better periods until you met your husband.   The fact that you were on your way to a new life and were completely committed to that, was something of a subject we skirted around. Was this moment we were sharing a betrayal to your new life? Perhaps in one sense it was, but somehow, we forgave each other this one private step off the road. It might have been wrong of us, but we had decided that, although it might be fantastic, it wouldn’t change our respective plans for our futures. You would go to Sweden and I would live as I did, married and happy with that.
Published 
Written by styxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors