Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the way to Vegas

"On the way to Vegas"

6
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
993 words 993 words


I was settling into my aisle seat on the plane on the way to Las Vegas. A Thursday through Friday conference in a fun city with no one to play with. I would be a nice break from work. I had been working long hours and was a bit horny. I was starting to think about finding an escort.

Then I noticed her walking down the aisle. She was a well dressed Asian women about 26 years old. She was wearing a conservative but sexy red and black dress. The dress was mid-thigh length, fairly tight and had a low-cut top. As she got closer, I was hoping she would sit in one of the other two vacant seats in my aisle.

Then she snapped me out of my daze when she asked whether the window seat was free. She quickly put her bag in the overhead and I got a quick look at her nice looking butt. As she stretched to put her bag away, I could make out the lines of her thong and also her garter belt. Excellent! My mind was starting to think about many different fantasies when her eyes caught me staring at her. I think I saw a faint smile as she sat down.

The hour trip to Vegas went fast. I found out her name was Suzie and she was meeting a friend for a long weekend but needed to come a day early since all the other flights were booked. I continued to sneak glances of her while she wasn't looking. How nice it would be to be ten years younger again and date such a beautiful girl. When I was in my twenties, so few women knew how to dress both smart and sexy, especially wearing garters and the frilly lace bra that I caught glances off. Again, I was shaken out of my day dreaming by her asking why I was going to Vegas. I explained I was attending a conference for two days at the Bellagio Hotel.

As we were talking, her dress shifted every so slightly up. I thought I got a glimpse of the top of her nylons. She had such a nice smile and I was afraid she knew what wild thoughts I was thinking but the conversation continued to be one of those normal conversations you have with someone sitting next to you on the plane. Her dress rode up her thighs just a little bit further and it seemed to be getting warmer in the plane, just as the plane landed.

Unfortunately, I developed an erection while thinking about her and now I needed to stand up to get off the plane. A little embarrassed, I got her bag and then mine. When I turned around to give her the bag, she again had that same sexy smile and was glancing at my crotch. It did not help, I just got harder. It is crazy what a sexy looking girl and fantasy thoughts can do to you.

As we were walking out the plane, I offered to share a cab with her since we were staying at the same hotel.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

Her dress again rode up in the cab and I definitely could see the tops of her nylons. She made no attempt to fix her dress. She just wet her lips and smiled. I told her she had a great smile and asked if she had dinner plans. She said she would love to but first needed to change out of her business clothes.

I knocked on her door about twenty minutes later and she had changed but she didn't look ready for dinner. She had a silk robe on over her lingerie. My hard-on which I had since the plane flight needed relief. I took her in my arms and proceeded to kiss her deeply. She really knew how to kiss. I kissed her neck and ears and found one of her weaknesses. She let out a moan soon followed by my moaning as she released my cock from my pants. Soon both my clothes and her robe came off.

My hands roamed all over her body while we were kissing. I never enjoyed kissing a woman as much. I needed her, wanted her but first I needed to kiss her pussy. Her black thong was wet as I pushed her down on the bed. I started to kiss her feet, then I slowly moved up her legs. I could smell her aroma. Finally, I reached her clit and started to tease her and kiss and lick her. Her hands were pulling on her nipples. All of a sudden, Suzie grabbed my head and pulled it closer to her pussy as she was coming.

After a couple of minutes, she pushed me away and had me lie down on the bed. She still had her heels and stockings on. She looked hot! She told me to close my eyes and relax. It was her turn to please me. I did as I was told and was quickly tied up with her nylons. She also blind-folded me with her wet thong. The smell was intoxicating. I could feel her straddle me and slowly lowered herself on to my rock hard penis.

She let me enter her about an inch and then pulled away and sucked on my ears (also a soft spot of mine) while she told me she was going to tease me. And she did, she would let me ease into her warm pussy for a while and just when I started pumping, she would back away. Then she sucked on my nipples. I was going crazy with lust. She did this for what seemed like hours until finally she just impaled herself on my pole. We both came hard and she held me tight.

She whispered in my ear that it was now time for dinner and she couldn't wait until I meet her friend.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments