Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Erotic Day

"A day of play ends in hot sex"

5
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
She squealed, not like a mouse, but like a woman experiencing the erotic mix of pain and orgasm as her nipples were squeezed, pulled and twisted.

It all started early this morning. I woke up and she was feeling that early morning horniness. I rolled over and opened one eye. She was lying on her stomach, lightly humping her hand, trying to be as quiet as she could. I called her a horny little slut.

Something had been stirring inside of me for days. I didn't know what it was or where it came from but it was about to come out. Any other day I would have rolled on top of her and buried my cock deep inside. But this day was different.

I quickly pulled back the covers to expose her bare ass. I gently started to rub her butt. I asked her if it felt good and she replied with a moan. I told her to hump against her hand harder. But she didn't. That's when my hand crashed down on her naked ass. The sting made her ass jump up and then land back down on her hand. I repeated my demand,

"Hump it harder," but she didn't move at all. So this time my hand slapped her ass again a little bit harder.

Now her body responded properly as she humped against her hand. I continued to gently rub her ass, every now and then slapping it hard and telling her to hump harder and faster. Soon she was grinding back and forth breathing heavily.

I whispered into her ear, "Come on you little slut, make that pussy cum."

Then grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands, I forced her motions up and down, back and forth until her body shook in orgasm.

I let her lay there for a moment and then told her to get cleaned up because we had a busy day ahead.

She took her morning shower and started getting ready. I gave her the clothes I wanted her to wear for the day. It was a very light fabric sundress, almost see-through, and a pair of sandal wedges with a band that wrapped around her ankles. She told me that a yellow bra and panties would match perfectly.

I gave her a look and said, "Do you see any bra or panties in my hands?"

She replied, "No."

I told her to get dressed.

Our first stop was the market. I informed her that we were going on a picnic and we were going to need supplies.

We picked up sandwich meat, bread, fruit and a bottle of wine. I then brought her over to the produce section. I drew my hand across the stack of cucumbers and picked one from the bunch. It was about six inches and nicely shaped. I held it to her at eye level and she gave me a quizzical look. I put it back on the stack and reached for another.

This one was a couple inches longer but considerably thicker. I pinned her body between mine and the produce stand. I touched the cucumber to her chin and then drew it down the front of her body until it was below the hemline of her dress. Then lifting the front of her dress with it I pressed it against her pubic mound. I stuck my foot between her feet to spread her legs apart and then pushed and rubbed the cucumber against her bare pussy.

I lifted the cucumber and looked at it closely. Rubbing my finger across the top of it I said,

"Look, my little slut is already wet."

I lowered the cucumber and pressed again. This time a little firmer and it found its way between her folds. She let out a gasp as the first few inches found their way inside of her warm pussy. I pulled the cucumber out and held it to her mouth. I gently rubbed it across her lips smearing her juices and then gave her a kiss.

We proceeded to the checkout aisle and paid for our food. I noticed the young man who was the cashier having a bit of trouble keeping his eyes off her nearly see through dress. Her nipples were very noticeable against the soft cloth. As we walked away I allowed my hand to slide down her backside and lifted the back of her dress exposing her bare ass to the cashier. She reached quickly to move my hand away but the little smile on her face told me she knew and appreciated his ogling.

I whispered, "You know he was looking?"

She said, "Yes."

We had about an hour's drive until we reached the picnic area. So shortly into the ride I decided to unbuckle my pants and expose my cock. I gently grabbed the back of her head and put it towards my lap. She understood what she had to do. I kept her there for most of the ride as I enjoyed some of my favorite songs on the radio.

We got to the picnic area and it was a beautiful, sunny, hot day. We had to find a nice shady tree to keep the sweat from beading on our bodies. After a little food and wine I started to take note of the men passing by staring at us. Many of them passed by several times. It took a while for me to notice that as we sat there talking, me propped up on my elbow and her lying on her back with knees up, she was spreading and closing her legs while keeping our conversation. The men passing by got a good look at her bald pussy exposing itself over and over.

I looked into her eyes and asked my little tramp if she knew she was putting on a show.

She replied with, "Yes."

I was starting to feel an urge.

I grabbed hold of her, picked her up and pressed her body between mine and the tree. Lightly biting on her neck, my hand found its way to under her dress. I wanted others to see what kind of slut I had. Raising her dress just enough I used my finger to tickle her clit. I slid my finger up and down her folds just before sliding two fingers deep within her hole. She raised up to her toes while leaning against the tree as I pounded against her clit with the palm of my hand and my fingers assaulted her g-spot.

Her breathing became fast and I whispered into her ear, "Oh no, no, no, darling, no cuming yet."

Then I withdrew my fingers from her wet pussy. I quickly spun her around and while pressing her up against the tree I lifted her dress, exposing her bare ass. I opened my hand and landed three hard slaps, turning her ass cheeks red.

I took her by the hand and led back to the blanket. Using my one hand to gently brush the bangs from her forehead, I whispered into her ear, "You know how much I love you?"

Her eyes closed as she nodded her head and smiled.

I gently ran my fingers across her collarbone allowing myself to slowly lower her dress from her shoulders.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

I reached my hand to cup her exposed breast and gently massaged. People passing took note of my fondling and paused. Soon my fingers had found her erect nipples. I started to slowly squeeze and pull them exposing them to a light breeze and then letting go.

I repeated, each time I pulled a little harder and squeezed a little tighter. She could feel my erection against the side of her leg. I placed my hand under her knee and separated her legs. I lifted slowly and once again her naked pussy was exposed.

I softly spoke, "Don't you dare move."

My fingers pulled the skin at her inner thigh, separating her pussy lips.

As they found their way closer to her open pussy lips, a couple passing by paused to watch. I quickly slipped two fingers deep inside of her, massaging upward. I then slid in a third. I worked her inner spot slow, and then fast. The witness started to fill my palm. Her back began to arch as I let her know she had some lovers watching.

In a gentle voice I said, "It's time to cum."

My fingers began to work fast and my palm slapped against her clit as the orgasm she'd been holding inside took over. Her legs trembled as my fingers hooked deep inside her and my hand shook her lower body up and down. Our onlookers could tell she had just came right there under the tree.

The picnic was done but I wasn't .

I took her home so we could freshen up and change clothes. This time when I handed her the clothes for the evening they consisted of black heels which were five inches high, a tight skirt that draped a few inches above her knees and had a zipper in the back, and a tight fitting silk camisole. She knew there would be no underwear.

Our next stop was at a concert at a local outdoor amphitheater. We sat under the stars enjoying the music and a little wine. I could tell by the movement of her legs that soon my little slut wanted to dance. I brought her to a small area where people were dancing and told her that I'd better enjoy the show. She looked amazingly sexy as her body moved to the live music. I could see she was losing herself in the music as the crowd of dancers thickened.

While dancing, a few men took their turns dancing with her. I watched as one man did his best to grind against her backside. She looked over to me, then her eyes followed down the front of me. She saw my hand rubbing my crotch area and she knew she was making me hard. She worked herself back into the man dancing behind her. Moving herself up and down against him, her skirt started to rise, exposing the bottom of her bare ass cheeks.

He grabbed her hips to pull her in tight to his body. She could feel his hardened cock pressing against her ass. She spun around and using her hand, she adjusted his erection into a more prominant position through his pants. Then turning back around, she backed into him. Grabbing his hands and placing them on her waist, she began to grind up and down, back and forth. Her eyes closed and body moved as she worked her ass to the rhythm of the music grinding fast and then slow.

Her skirt had risen up and her ass was completely exposed against the obvious hard on in his pants. Suddenly the man tried to back away. She reached behind grabbing him by the hips and started to grind her ass up and down very fast. My little slut had this man cuming in his pants right there on the dance floor. His twitching body gave away what my little whore had done to him.

Then turning to give him a slight smile she headed back towards me. When she got to me I quickly reached my hand under her skirt. Her pussy was soaking wet. There in the middle of the small crowd of couples around us I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to the ground.

I maneuvered her onto her knees and elbows so her ass was sticking up in the air. I pulled her skirt up over her ass exposing it to anyone that would look. Dropping my hand hard against her bare ass and making a loud smack drew immediate attention. I did it again then and then a third and a fourth time. My hand caressed the sting of her bottom as my two middle fingers slid into her wet warm cunt.

I stood up behind her and unzipped my pants finally releasing my hard cock. I got on my knees behind her and slowly rubbed the head of my cock against her opening before burying it deep with one long thrust. Grabbing her hair and pulling back so everyone could see her face I started pounding hard. The wetness from her pussy could be heard as I withdrew my cock to the tip and drove it all the way in till my balls slapped against her clit over and over.

An attractive woman from the small crowd around us got on her knees next to my little slut. She reached her hand underneath and started playing with my wives tits. I told her to pull her nipples and pull them hard. She readily obliged. She began to squeeze, pull and twist. My wife squealed and moaned her pain and pleasure of being fondled and fucked.

As people watched, I withdrew my cock. It was glistening from her juices and her pussy was soaked. I slapped my cock hard against her bare ass cheeks. Then positioning myself a little higher I spread her ass cheeks apart with my hands. Spitting down onto her little hole, I positioned the tip of my cock at the opening of her ass.

First, I put in the head, allowing her asshole to adjust. Then using a long slow stroke I drove my entire cock into her ass.

I asked her, "How does my little slut want it?"

She moaned. I then told her she better start begging for more. She did as she was told and in front of these strangers she begged me to fuck her ass. As her nipples were being pulled by our eager assistant and the small crowd was watching she continued her plea,

"Fuck me, fuck me harder."

I pumped my cock into her deep until my balls were begging to explode. Grabbing her hips and pulling her tight I emptied my cock deep inside her ass.

As I pulled out and stood up, I leaned in close to here ear and told her that my cum better not drip out. As she stood up, the crowd lightly clapped in appreciation of the show.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments