Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One hot vixen

"I'd tried to get Kim into bed for years"

8
7 Comments 7
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The windows were open, and the tropical air felt good on my skin. I had the covers pulled to the side, letting the light wind softly caress my body as I lie in bed. I’m masturbating as I recall the evening's flirting with Kimi, and what I would like to do with her. My wife, Lorry, is lightly snoring beside me.

This wasn’t the first time I had masturbated to the thought of having Kimi in bed.

My wife and her best friend Kimi, had had a sewing day, and I knew they hadn’t eaten any real food (nothing unusual), so I stopped by the store for some pre-cooked dinner. They got together every week, and every week it was the same routine; I would get some fast-food or pre-cooked meal, and we would all watch a movie or something before going to bed, Kimi sleeping on the sofa.

I had always thought Kimi was a sexy little vixen, and I flirted with her at every opportunity. I’d been caught more than once admiring her ass as she sauntered past me, or looking down her ample cleavage. Her breasts were magnificent, always looking full and firm in the tight shirts she favored. She wasn’t tall, only standing about 5’3”, but her distinctly oriental face (framed by that long black hair) was one of the sexiest things I remember from my twenties.

I’ve always found full-figured women very sexy, but Kimi was a ‘perfect’ full-figured woman. Her hips were wider than most women’s, but she wasn’t fat, and she had wonderful breasts, at least a C cup. She was really sexy!

Earlier that evening we had all sat down to enjoy each other’s company after dinner. We had some pleasant conversation, and both women showed off the projects they had finished, then we watched an episode of our favorite sitcom. Later, I started puttering around the house while Kimi and Lorry compared different outfits.

I kept catching glimpses of both women slipping cloths on and off as I did the dishes, and I swear Kimi was giving me glimpses of her skimpy panties and bra on purpose, smirking every time our eyes met. I had been trying to get her into bed for years, and she seemed to delight in making me suffer for the effort, but since I married Lorry, Kimi only flirted with me even more.

I took a shower and returned to find the women were still going over the outfits they had worked on, so I watched the ten o’clock news until it was time for bed.

Being nervous, and a little guilty, I was very aware of the sounds in our house as I masturbated to the thought of Kimi straddling me. I listened to the sound of Lorry snoring lightly beside me, and I thought about waking her for sex. She was a pretty heavy sleeper, so I decided against it.

When I went to clean up, I saw that the television was still on, its light illuminating the hallway. So I quickly stepped into the bathroom, quietly closing the door as I flipped on the light. I wasn’t worried about modesty, the sofa was around the corner, but I didn’t want to offend Kimi if she saw me naked.

I cleaned up as quietly as I could, shutting off the light before I opened the bathroom door, but the apartment was dark, and it took several seconds for my eyes to adjust. I slowly retraced my steps until I could see the open bedroom door, and I glanced to the front room before I stepped in, but all was quiet.

Lorry had rolled onto her side, but her breathing was still deep and steady, I knew she’d sleep soundly as I got back into bed. I was just beginning to drift off when I heard the sound of the bedroom door, raising my head slightly as I watched it swing open a few inches.

The soft light through the window illuminated her face, framed in thick, black hair, peeking through the gap. I pushed myself up on one elbow, about to ask if she was alright, but I must have startled her, because she quickly stepped back into the shadows as I got out of bed. I was thinking that something was wrong, so I slipped on a pair of boxers and headed into the hallway.

Kimi was standing just outside of the bedroom, wearing only her panties as she held a pillow to her chest.

“Are you alright?” I whispered, started for the front room.

Kimi reached out and placed a hand on my chest, “I’m fine,” she whispered, “I just can’t sleep.”

I was acutely aware of her nudity as we stood there, light through the windows illuminating our bodies.

“Did you need some company?” I asked quietly.

“Well,” she whispered, her hand dropping from my chest, “sort of.”

She took my hand and placed it against her groin as she lowered the pillow to reveal her breasts to me.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

“What I need is for you to fuck me,” she said softly, prompting me to step back into the bedroom.

I was so taken off guard by her words, I didn’t say a thing as she stepped around me to place her pillow beside the bed. Lorry had rolled away from us, and I wasn’t sure if I could screw Kimi with my wife just a couple feet away. My returning erection said different.

She turned slowly to place a finger to my lips before lowering her panties. My erection hadn’t returned completely, probably because Lorry was close enough to touch me, but I’d wanted to fuck this woman for a long time. I wasn’t going to pass up this chance now that Kimi wanted me.

She sat as I knelt between her feet, sliding my hands up to her knees, prompting her legs further apart as I lowered myself to glide my lips across the skin of her legs. I slid one hand to her full bush, using the other to steady myself as I softly kissed her inner thighs. I would like to think it was the thought of fucking me that had her so wet, but she was so slick, she had to have come recently. I was glad that I didn’t need to go down on her though, we had to be quiet.

Kissing my way up to her abdomen, I slid one finger between the lips of her slick vulva, pressing lightly against her engorged clitoris as Kimi growled softly, deep in her throat as I rub my finger across her vulva, her hips pushing slightly towards me. She grabbed my waist, pulling my hips to her, but I wasn’t about to rush this along. Even with her urging me up, I lingered at her breasts, I wanted her to come before I tried to penetrate her. Then I slid a finger into that tight pussy, continuing to massage her clitoris with my thumb as I tried sitting up.

She mouthed the words ‘Fuck me’, taking hold of my waist to pull me closer.

I was fully engorged by this time, and I pushed my cock against her vulva, the shaft slipping easily between her wet lips. I began to slide my shaft slowly up along her engorged clitoris, but she grabbed my erection, moving slightly to place it against her pussy as she pushed toward me, taking the head of my cock into her slightly.

Kimi was so tight I was afraid of hurting her, but her hands pulled my hips closer as I pushed into her, her eyes opening wide as she bit her lower lip. She had a look of pain wrinkle her brow as she climaxed, but she turned her head and looked at Lorry as I felt her begin to spasm around me.

She dug her fingertips into my buttocks as she pulled me fully into her, wrapping her legs around me as she quietly moaned, the head of my cock pushing against her cervix.

I pulled out of her slowly, feeling her tight around me as she came, the tip of my cock was beginning to throb as well, so I pushed back into her with more force a few times.

She sucked air through her teeth with a grimace of pain as she matched my thrusts, her hands pulling me down to press against those firm breasts as she muffled her soft cries in my shoulder.

I held her there with my erection pulsing against her G spot, bringing another strong orgasm to her as she locked her legs around my waist, panting against my neck.

I felt my own climax begin as I looked at my wife still asleep in bed. I hadn’t heard her roll over, but Lorry was facing us again as I came inside her best friends’ tight pussy.

I pushed hard into Kimi while I climaxed, but Kimi just pushed harder against me, burying her face against my neck again as she continued to moan in orgasm.

After we had both lay there several minutes trying to catch our breath, Kimi slid her legs down and pressed her lips to mine. “Now go back to sleep,” she said, “this is only a dream.”

She took the pillow and left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

It took me several minutes before I had the nerve to go clean up, but the house was still quiet.

Lorry never found out about that night, and Kimi never spoke of it.

I still flirted with her outrageously, and she still teased me, but we never fucked again.

Author's note - I seem to have a bit of a block going, so I’ve written about an experience I had some thirty years ago in Hawaii. I didn't write what actually happened, but rather the fantasy I have built up in my mind over the years.

To be honest, I remember only the basic details of the encounter, but I’m sure that the version my mind has cooked up is much better than the original. Just remember that almost everything in the story was fantasy… probably.

macho

Published 
Written by machu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments