Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Part 1

"Andy and Sabrina sneak onto an empty boat for a night of fun."

3
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words
The bay was calm and sheltered, converged upon by woodland and coves; it was a serene and gentle spot. Behind us, back in the town, the sounds of merriment and laughter rolled across the water with a distant echo. Out here, along the shore, it seemed a different world to our own quiet, secluded and peaceful scene. The boats, large and small, that dotted the marina were gently tossed up and down on the low waves with a quiet, rhythmic beat. Lights from the occasional boat joined the sparkling reflections of the stars and the moon light dancing wisps on the water.

“I’d love to spend even one night on a boat like that.” Sabrina sighed.

She was pointing out towards a small, but expensive, boat moored out in the bay. It looked to be made of a dark wood, though it had a modern design to it. I thought the satellite dish on top ruined the image a little, personally. A chrome balustrade ringed the boat and glinted in the shining moonlight.

We stopped our walk simultaneously, turning to face the water and look out at the bay. My hand was in the back pocket of Sabrina’s denim shorts. I wondered if she was feeling the cold a little. She cuddled in closer to me, her arm around my waist and her head on my arm. She sighed, watching the boats gently pitching on the waves.

We stood there for a few minutes in silence, enjoying the serenity and the view of the bay. I took Sabrina by the hand and led her a little further along the shore. She looked at me, puzzled, but I raised a finger to my lips and carried on. A few hundred meters down the way was a small rowing boat, moored up against the concrete shore. I urged Sabrina inside it, but she began to protest a little.

“Andy, what’re you- this is someone’s boat!”

I shushed her and pressed my finger against her lips gently. I smiled at her and winked. Her lips kissed my finger softly, but she said nothing.

The boat’s moorings were undone and I pushed us away from the shore, searching out the oars. I rowed gently and quietly, so to make as little noise as possible. Sabrina looked slightly puzzled, but also quite pleased as she took in the view of the bay from a different angle. She took in each boat and yacht we passed with her shining eyes. Her teeth flashed in the dark as she grinned at me.

“I like this.” She said softly. “It’s really romantic. Can we just stay here for a moment?”

I stopped rowing and let her take in the scene. The sea beyond the bay was a little more visible now, a lighthouse around the coast was blinking in the distance and the waves shone with the moonlight. Her pale skin gave her a glow and I found myself lost, watching her happy face enjoy the moment.

A few minutes passed and I started rowing again, further out into the bay. Sabrina didn’t react until she noticed which way we were heading. Her eyes widened and she whispered my name sharply. I only gave her a wink and carried on as she glanced around nervously.

We gently bumped against the dark wooden boat we’d seen from the shore and I lashed the row boat to it, stowing the oars and pressing my finger to my lips with a smirk. Sabrina was still nervous, glancing around, as I took her by the hand and guided her on board. The boat rocked gently with our weight as we climbed aboard.

“Andy, we can’t be-“ Sabrina started, before I hushed her.

“It’s ok.” I said, “I don’t think the owners are around. Look, there’s nothing on board. It’s moored up.”

She frowned, glancing around again, and I held her hands.

“Let’s just take a look around, okay?”

She nodded.

The deck was paneled of a lighter wood, our footsteps making a light padding noise. The ship’s cabin protruded the deck only a few meters, giving it a sleek shape. I guessed most of the room was below deck. The cabin, however, was largely made of glass. No lights were on.

Sabrina and I padded around to the nearest window, holding hands. We peered inside and looked down on an expansive bedroom at the back of the boat. I made a small whistling noise and Sabrina squeezed my hand tightly.

The windows we were looking through formed the ceiling of the bedroom, high up above the floor itself. Perhaps two meters or more below us was the king-size double bed, the gold stitching of the dark bed sheets shining in the pale light.

I hurried Sabrina along to the next window. Inside were a kitchen and a small living area, behind the bedroom. It was tastefully decorated in pale pastels, with very little clutter. Sabrina squeezed my hand next to me.

“It’s beautiful.” She sighed.

We looked at each other and I knew what had to be done.

I led her by the hand again to the door at the front of the boat, recessed into the deck a little. We stepped down a few small, wooden steps to the double doors, made of thick mahogany. Sabrina half tried to tug me back as I stepped up to the door. I turned to face her, smiling, and tried the handle.

The doors opened. No alarms sounded, no sirens wailed. The doors just silently opened to reveal the kitchen and living area.

I turned to beam widely at Sabrina. She looked at me blankly, her mouth open a little and shaking her head. I pulled her inside, closing the door behind us and switching on a pale light in the corner of the room.

She padded into the middle of the room, sweeping her gaze around. She sat softly in the armless couch next to her, her protests forgotten instantly. A television hung on the wall in front of her, with a landscape painting on the wall to her left.

I walked behind her and put my hands on her shoulders, whispering in her ear.

“How do you like it, Sabrina?”

She didn’t answer at first, her head still sweeping the room.

“No mess.” She said.

I was a little confused by that.

“There’s no mess, there’s no clutter.” She said, quietly. “Like you said. No one’s staying here.”

She turned to face me, giggling a little.

“There’s no one to stop us!” she said, beaming.

I would’ve said something about her change of heart, but she never gave me chance. Her eyes widened suddenly and she let out an “Oo!”

Sabrina grabbed my hand this time and pulled me deeper into the boat. She led me into the bedroom we’d seen from above, switching on two dim lights on the wall above the bed as we entered. She stopped in the doorway and gasped softly.

The room was even more beautiful than we’d thought with the lights on. The walls were decorated with small maritime artworks; the carpet was plush, thick and soft. Sabrina kicked off her canvas shoes and felt the carpet massage between her toes, sighing.

She walked towards the bed, feeling the soft material of the bed sheets and shooting me a smile as she sat down. She laid back, arms out wide, on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. She gasped again and I followed her gaze.

Above, the ceiling was made of glass and the clear, starry night sky was suspended in it. Sabrina lay there and stared into the night sky; it made me happy to see the pleasure she took from this.

“So, would you really like to spend the night?” I asked her.

She sat bolt upright and met my eyes with a nervous, yet excited, look.

“D’ya think-“ she started, pausing for a second. “No, we couldn’t. We shouldn’t. They might come back at any time!”

She began to sit up when I closed the gap to her and held her hands.

“You said it too, no one’s staying here. No one would know. Just one night, we’ll be gone by the morning.” I told her.

I could see she wasn’t entirely convinced, the worried look was still in her eyes. I stroked her arms and held her by the shoulders, brushing my nose against hers as I whispered to her.

“Trust me.”

I kissed her lips, softly. She didn’t react at first, as my lips pecked at her own. I stroked her arms again and I felt the tension of her body ease. She began to kiss me back, tentatively. Her hands were on my chest and before long her tongue probed at my mouth, her kiss increasing intensity.

She shuffled back on the bed, sitting on her haunches and giving me a coy smile. Her hips wiggled as she settled herself down, motioning me closer. I slipped off my shoes and socks and joined her on the bed, where we sat facing each other for a moment. We both subconsciously bit our lips.

Her hands reached out for my shirt, stroking my stomach and taking the hem in her fingers. She pulled it over my head and threw it aside with that cute, innocent smile of hers.

Her fingers trailed down my chest, her nails dragging lightly over my skin, until she reached the beltline of my cargoes, the small band of my underwear showing. Her fingers traced the waistline and a single tip found its way inside, snapping the material against me. That same finger gave me the ‘come hither’ motion and our lips met in frenzy once again.

Our tongues danced and her hands were in my hair, as my own trailed down her back and found her hips. I stroked them gently and now took the bottom of her small, white tank top. Our kiss broke only momentarily as the shirt was roughly pulled away, our lips finding the others instantly.

My hands stroked her back and shoulders, the skin soft and supple. One hand traced the line of her spine and a small shiver ran through her body as I took her arse cheeks in my hands and massaged them through her shorts. She moaned gently and I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulder blades a little.

She was eased down onto her back and I straddled her body, never breaking our kiss. My hands now stroked her hips and stomach, fingering along her own beltline. I pressed her hips into the soft mattress and kissed her harder, her fingers tangling almost painfully in my hair as she pulled me down.

I reached her breasts and barely traced a finger across the underside of her bra, tickling her soft flesh. Another shudder ran through her body and her legs gripped me as she giggled into our kiss. Caressing the outside curve of her breast, my hands curled inwards and my palms found her tight, firm mounds. I closed my hands around them, squeezing gently, and her chest lifted higher off the bed, encouragingly.

Finally, I pulled away to end the kiss. Her lips stayed locked with mine until the final moment, her head falling onto the bed again. We opened our eyes and she lay beneath me, her hips wiggling with excitement and her teeth gripping her lip. Good God how she was cute.

I kissed her chin and her lips desperately sought mine as my mouth descended her throat, kissing down to her collar bone and faintly licking back up to her jaw line. A contented sigh puffed from her as I gently nibbled my way back down her neck. I kissed along her collar bone and down her chest, skirting the tops of her breasts with little kisses and nibbles. Her back arched and her chest rose again as she mewled softly.

My kisses found their way down her cleavage, I felt the heat from her breasts against my cheeks and I couldn’t resist kissing them both. I licked back up her valley, biting my way down again until I reached her bra. My tongue found the smooth edge, following it left and then right across her chest.

I looked up to see Sabrina watching me intently, sucking her lips and nodding her encouragements. Her hands were tangled in my hair, though she gave me no direction. I kissed her cleavage once and her eyes closed happily for a second. I kissed her bra next, once for each hidden nipple, and raked my teeth down each.

“Take it off.” I told her.

Her hands reached desperately behind her as her back rose off the bed. I decided to help and bit her cleavage as she did so, a surprised hiss piercing the still air as her body jumped off the bed for a moment.

The bra was pulled away and her body slumped to the bed again, her breasts swaying gently from the motion. It was held up in front of me, wiggled triumphantly with that sexy little grin, and thrown aside dismissively.

As her breasts settled and her eyes found me again, I locked onto her nipple with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. My hand took the other, thumb and forefinger taking its charge, and Sabrina’s body lurched against me with a single heavy expulsion of breath.

My mouth and my hand switched places and I sucked her nipple into my mouth hard, raking my teeth down her breast. Our eyes pierced each others as I slowly and deliberately lapped at her now hard, shining nipples.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

She dropped her head to the bed again and raked her nails roughly up my back, writhing beneath me with a fluttering groan.

I sucked and kissed down her torso, my tongue circling her navel teasingly, from side to side. I bit both hips as I passed them, my hands trailing over her body with the slightest touch. I reached the top of her shorts and I let out a hot breath against her.

My hands stroked her legs and paid close attention to her inner thighs, brushing up as close to her as possible. My tongue traced the line of her shorts as a thumb and finger of each hand began to slowly work them down her legs.

Her hips rose, helpfully, and wiggled to ease their passage. I still pulled them slowly, revealing her underwear bit by bit. Once her laced, dark purple panties were exposed, the shorts were quickly tugged out from under her and thrown aside with the others.

She watched me intently as I dipped my mouth to her panties, breathing heavily against her damp patch. I stroked her thighs lightly, my fingers knicking against the band of her underwear with each pass. Her hips slightly gyrated before my eyes, showing her frustration and impatience.

I brushed the tip of my nose against her mound, my lips tickling over her panties. Even from the slight touch, I could taste her excitement. I could smell her, but the faint taste on my lips was intoxicating.

I held her hips down to the bed as I probed my tongue at her sodden spot, pressing the material hard against her with the lick. The taste returned to me and I moaned into her, my tongue parting her lips with ease as she dampened her underwear further. Her hips writhed and I kissed her outer lips through the thin material; I could feel her radiating heat.

When I kissed the insides of her thighs and gently pressed my teeth against her flesh, her legs twitched and shook with each contact, her knees rising off the bed. I kissed her increasingly damp panties again and looked up to meet her burning gaze.

“Take them off.” I told her again. “Slowly.”

She grabbed her bottoms, raising her hips off the bed. She slowly worked the panties down. She peeled it away from her arse, easing herself back down onto the bed. Her slit was still hidden and she licked her lips as she shook her pelvis less than a foot away from me. She grinned and slid them slowly down her legs.

Sabrina raised her legs and pointed them to the starry glass ceiling. My face was only inches from her slit, but still she teased me until the last moment. Slowly the material was peeled away from her form, streaking her juices with it. Her knees were pulled to her chest as her underwear was slipped off her pelvis and over her feet in a single motion.

Before Sabrina could throw them aside, my face was buried in her lips. I held her legs in the air while her thighs closed against my head, her hips thrusting up with the sudden attack. I pushed my mouth into her lips, probing as deep as possible with my tongue.

With my tongue inside her, I worked my lips over her labia and ground against her with my face. I pinched her lips between mine and fucked her with my tongue; my lips sealed around her and I sucked in, lapping at her and savouring the flavour.

Her fingers gripped my head tightly, pushing me deeper and simultaneously tightening on my hair. Her whole body lurched and writhed to my touch, legs gripping my head tighter and her hips pushed up to meet me. My grip on her legs was tested as Sabrina’s body tried to buck me off.

My scalp burned for a second as Sabrina fought to pull me out of her folds. Easing up, I let her pull me up until our lips met in a burning kiss. Our tongues snaked and she tasted herself on me, a happy moan reverberating through us both. My right hand cupped her mound and gently stroked her slit. Her hips rocked slightly in response until I pushed two fingers inside her to the second knuckle, swivelling inside her with small thrusts.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me bodily onto her, our kiss increasing intensity. My hands were guided to her breasts and forced to squeeze and roll them together. Sabrina, meanwhile, desperately rocked her pelvis against me, using her legs to guide me. The warmth of her slit was unmistakable as she ground against my shaft, through my cargoes. I pushed my weight into her myself; Sabrina groaned heavily and gripped me tighter.

Her hands fumbled clumsily with my cargoes, eventually tugging them down to my knees with both hands. The palm of her hand was forced between us and was stroked along the length of my shaft through the tenting material of my boxers. Her hand closed around me as much as possible and her fingers traced my length. I pushed against her, grinding myself on her hand.

I broke our kiss and immediately bit her pouting lip, tugging on it slightly. Our eyes met for a second before I ground against her again, letting my weight settle against Sabrina’s pelvis with the rock. She pushed me back, a hand on my chest, and I took her lip with me as far as I could before letting go.

My hands were still on her breasts and I squeezed them roughly, one last time. Sabrina’s lips were a deep red and she continued to gnaw on it as my eyes devoured the sight of her hot, heaving and sweaty body lying beneath me.

I settled back, my hands trailing down her tight body. My cargoes were slid over my feet and kicked aside, leaving only my very noticeably bulging boxers. She reached out for my unmistakable shaft, stroking it through the material again and sitting up to inspect me kneeling before her.

Her hands stroked it teasingly and her fingers gripped the head, rubbing it between them. She was close enough that I felt her heavy breath against me, through the shorts, when she licked my whole length in one swoop. Reaching the head, she pulled the waistband down a little to expose it, lapping at the underside of my cockhead with a naughty grin.

The shorts were quickly pulled away and thrown aside, leaving us both without a stitch, and at last Sabrina got her hands around my shaft properly.

Her tongue lapped at me as her hands slowly stroked my cock. While one hand cupped and massaged my balls, her tongue went to work. Licking my whole shaft and wrapping her lips around it length-ways, she took pleasure in watching my reaction to each new development. She finally took me in her mouth and sucked; I stroked her cheek and let her work her magic.

One hand played with her slit; I could see her rubbing small, frantic circles around her clit before her fingers plunged inside her hot, moist tunnel. Her body quaked and she moaned around my cock, taking me deeper.

She didn’t get too long to play before I pulled her away from me. She gave me puppy dog eyes and her lips pouted, my hands holding her hair tight as she fought to take me again. I pushed her onto her back, and followed her down. My body pressed against her and I bit her throat. Her damp slit pushed onto my shaft with her arching back and thrusting hips. She was on fire.

“Do you want me, ‘Brina?” I asked her, my lips brushing her ear as her pelvis desperately tried to grind against me.

“Yes.” She gasped out, her fingers digging impatiently into my skin.

I slowly slid my length along her dripping lips.

“Feeling sexy, ‘Brina? How does it feel now?”

I nuzzled the head of my cock against her hole, teasingly. She bit my shoulder with a short, hot breath and took my shaft in her hand, stroking me.

“I’m so hot!” she groaned into my neck. “I want you now!”

Before I could respond, she guided me into her and pulled me deeper with her legs. I almost instantly bottomed out and Sabrina’s whole body quivered with blessed relief, groaning into my ear. I held myself there and locked my lips with hers, kissing her hard. My hands gripped her breasts and her body responded with a wave that ran through her. Her hips rolled and began to grind her pelvis on me as our kissing intensified.

I rocked my own hips to match her grinding pace and our hands left barely an inch of each other’s body untouched. We kissed until we could take no more, breaking for air our eyes met. Sabrina was focused and intense, never losing my gaze for a second as our noses brushed repeatedly with our small thrusts.

I grabbed Sabrina’s shoulders, her eyes betraying her slight surprise, and rolled over onto my back. The stars twinkled above us, through the glass ceiling, and for the first time since we kissed, I felt the slight pitching of the waves against the boat.

With Sabrina now on top, breathing heavily inches from my face, I pushed her down onto my cock as deep as I could. She squeaked slightly and her head jumped up; her hips immediately took to grinding on me again, with minimal thrusts, and her fingernails clawed into my chest.

She raised her body and her breasts hung inches from my face, damp with sweat and goose bumped all over. Her nipples were hard, raised like concrete mounds, swaying gently before me.

“Suck my tits, please!” She pleaded.

I pushed her lower back down, keeping my depth, and I pulled her chest down towards my mouth. My lips found her nipples again and I bit one, instantly sucking it hard and lapping with my tongue. Sabrina’s arms were around my neck, hugging me, and she began to fuck me properly, with short thrusts.

Each time our bodies met, her hips rolled and her clit ground against my pelvis; I pushed her into me harder, steering her hips. Her breasts were licked, bit and sucked all over, my attention switching between both with constant kisses and nibbles.

Sabrina’s body collapsed onto me slightly before she recovered herself, burying her head in my shoulder with heavy breaths. Her hips were moving franticly and her arms braced against my chest, her fingernails anchoring her in place. I took my chance to bite the nape of her neck and suck the skin between my teeth.

She hissed in my ear with a particularly strong thrust. Her chest heaved against my own and I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight, as I began to take control of our pace. Sabrina hugged me back and I held her hips up, propping her in the air as I took control. I thrust up into her, her whole body jarring with each heavy impact; our chests fought for space as they heaved against each other, with laboured breath.

“So close, Andy…” She whispered in my ear. “Fuck me, please!”

She gripped my shaft with her inner muscles tighter and tighter as I pistoned in and out for all I was worth. Sabrina held onto me and gasped out her urges in my ear while her fingernails shredded my skin.

Her grip was almost unbearably tight on me when her breathing became particularly heavy. Long, deep breaths fell from her and a shudder slowly began to take over her body. Her whispering stopped; the only sounds our slapping flesh and ragged breath.

Her walls suddenly gripped me tighter still and, from her twitching sex, a wave ran through her body and back again. I kept up the pace while her muscles squeezed my shaft over and over; Sabrina was bear hugging me as her whole body felt the shock of her climax.

Her frame collapsed on top of me just as I tipped the brink myself, the first pulse of my orgasm wracking me while my hands ground Sabrina’s clit against my pelvis. Both of us convulsed as our bodies celebrated their union; Sabrina’s body was still shaking as I finally finished inside her. Her breathing returned with harsh intakes and her whole body gently settled against me.

We were still locked in our embrace and I felt the burn of her nails in my skin as she at last released me. Our bodies were drenched with sweat and overheating, though cool next to the heat I still felt inside Sabrina’s drowned sex.

We kissed tenderly and took a few seconds to recover our strength before Sabrina could sit up on my crotch. With a cheeky grin, she gave one last shake of her hips before she slowly slid off my length, watching it go. As the last inch fell free, a small trickle of our cum seeping from her, she rolled over next to me, exhausted.

We both looked up at the twinkling night sky. Sabrina sighed contentedly next to me. Her hand trailed down to her lips, wiping up a little bit of residue. She studied her hand for a moment, winking at me, and cleaned it with her tongue.

She rolled against me, resting her head on my chest, and we both looked to the stars.

“I’m glad we decided to stay the night. Isn’t it beautiful?” She asked, kissing my chest gently.

“You or the view?” I winked.

Sabrina only smiled, quiet for a moment.

“I guess the owners won’t want these sheets back.” She joked.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments