Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Time at Band Camp

"The Beginning of My Sex Life"

3
1 Comment 1
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
"One time, at band camp…”

Repeated to me for most of my high school and college years, these words from American Pie rang in my ears. Little did I know how true this one phrase would prove to be in my junior year of college at band camp.

There was an urban legend about “encounters” between the senior members of the drumline and the senior members of the colorguard.

Despite my spiked hair and faded concert T-shirts, I was still very much a geek. Worse, in fact, I was a band geek. Everything I knew about sex, I learned from watching porn. It was a good substitute teacher for me, but I knew it couldn’t compare to the real thing. And while three years of college passed by without a single opportunity to get my geeky penis baptized, all of that was about to change.

One day, as I was on my way to the marching field, I heard someone shouting loudly in the kitchen of the dining hall.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH” I hear coming from the kitchen. It was definitely a female.

I burst through the kitchen door with no plan to deal with what I encountered. As I prepared myself for a theif, I came upon a most arousing scene:

“YES PETER! I’M CUMMING,” said a girl I recognized to be the senior captain of the colorguard who was coming to a climax along with my mentor—the senior drum captain.

My cock stretched to its fullest potential. Peter, the drum captain, noticed this, “Want to see more?”

They moved into a new position and started fucking again. Unable to restrain myself, I dropped my shorts and started jerking off. I came prematurely and was unable to recover so I just sat and watched Peter and the colorguard girl climax for the second time.

When they finished and the colorguard girl left for practice, Peter told me the whole story.

“Next year when you are captain,” he said, “you will be able to have sex with one or more senior colorguard members.”

Peter proceeded to educate me on how to choose my girls wisely.

I walked out of the kitchen to the marching field. For the rest of the camp, as well as the school year, all I could think about was how I would choose the girl I would lose my virginity to.

The next year, I was a senior drummer on my college marching band.

As fortune smiled on me, my fellow bandmembers recognized my rhythm and gave me the honor of leading the drumline my senior year.

At the first band practice of the season, I stood a little taller and walked with a little more swagger. I couldn’t help notice that the colorguard was starting to pay me a little more attention. Jamie, a redhead with green eyes, C-cup breasts, sexy long legs, and a nice firm ass; Kim, a brunette with brown eyes, B-cup breasts, slightly short, but plenty of curves; and finally, Kris, a blonde haired, blue-eyed wonder to look at with B-cup breasts, average height, and a well-toned body. I could hardly bear the anticipation of learning who would choose me or if one of these luscious girls would choose me at all. All I could do was wait.

The week of band camp was rapidly approaching. I started chatting up Jamie, Kim and Kris to see if any of them were interested in my plans. I figured pitching my fate with three girls just might improve my odds.

“Hey Jamie,” I said, “what classes are you going to take?”

“I really haven’t decided yet,” she replied, “I might be changing majors.” She said this statement as her eyes checked me out. I hadn’t realized that girls might actually find me attractive. Could this be a hint for my band camp activities? I thought that only people inside the drumline knew about my captainship since it wouldn’t be announced until the first night of band camp.

Next I approached Kim. “Kim, how was your summer?”

“It was alright,” she replied, “I’m looking forward to next week though.” The insinuations in that last statement drove me crazy as I realized she knew too.

Later that day my phone rang—it was Kris.

“Hey Kris what’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing much, I was just calling to make sure that you were going to be on the drumline again this year, she said.

“Of course I am. I didn’t put in three years of hard work just to quit,” I replied.

“Great,” that statement was dripping with enthusiasm. “I’ll see you at band camp.”

I quickly learned that all three girls knew about the scandalous band tradition and that I was, in fact, expected to hold up my end of the bargain. So, naturally, I figured what have I got to lose, and so I made a pitch to all three girls on hopes that at least one would say “yes.” They all made it as difficult for me as possible, but I persisted with only a shred of pride. So, the night before we were to leave for band camp, I made my rounds to each of the girls, without any of them knowing that I was talking to all three.

“Yes,” said Kim.

“Absolutely,” said Jamie.

“Sure, why not?” said Kris.

I told Kim I would see her on Tuesday, Jamie on Wednesday, and Kris on Thursday.

The buses were packed, with instruments and bags jammed into every conceivable compartment, and the departure went smoothly. Fortunately for me, Kris, Jamie, Kim and I rode on different buses. The whole way to camp, a tent formed in my pants as I thought about the acts I would perform with these three girls.

The first day of practice, Tuesday, came uneventfully, at least until the stretches started. Kim, Jamie and Kris all, “coincidentally,” situated themselves in front of me. First, they bent down to touch their toes, then they stretched to the right and the left. As the stretches progressed, I caught glimpses of their tight, firm asses. It pained me to think of how it would feel to grab those asses and not let go. It was a humid, hot morning so there were beads of sweat that formed on their necks. I realized I wanted to take one of these girls in the shower

At the night practice, the colorguard got to try on their uniforms for this year’s show. Every year our colorguard’s uniforms got skimpier and skimpier. It was amazing to me that they could wear such tight, short outfits without breaking the school’s dress code rules. This year, the bright yellow, accentuated with hot pink uniforms accentuated each of the girls in the most perfect places. Their breasts were well supported and their asses were pulled taut. The uniforms looked like two-piece bikinis with a mesh material covering the rest of their skin. All three girls looked stunning and just looking at them made me glad that the drum that hung from my neck and rested above my waist was covereing my swelling cock. I had no doubt that, with Kim later that night, I would be able to perform like the hero geek that I was.

Around 11:00 p.m., a note slipped under my door.

It read: “Meet Kim in the dining hall now.”

I loved that the handwriting appeared so urgent, so emphatic.

“So, my first time will be in a dining hall,” I smiled to myself.

After checking my face in the mirror and giving myself a congratulatory wink, I briskly walked down to the dining hall. There was no reason to bother hiding my enthusiasm.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon



I stepped into the dining hall to a stunning sight: Kim stood across from me, wearing a hot pink teddy that accentuated her breasts and left a murky area over her crotch.

“I’m glad you didn’t chicken out,” she smiled. “I’ve been needing some dick all day.”

She gracefully crossed the distance between the two of us and pulled my lips to hers with her tongue flitting in and out of my mouth. As we continued to make out, the familiar tent formed in my pants and consequently pressed against her upper thigh. I grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze. It was like grabbing a perfect slice of heaven.

“Will this be your first time?” she asked.

“If I say yes, will that affect your decision?” I replied.

“No, it will make me even wetter,” she squealed.

When she said this, I looked down at her crotch and noticed a patch of liquid. I now realize that this was a very good sign.

“I guess I’m going to have to pleasure myself,” she said.

With that, she grabbed a flag pole and started masturbating by riding it between her legs. I watched in awe as she quickly approached orgasm.

“Oh, this feels good,” she moaned. “This feels so good.”

As she masturbated, my hand, unconsciously, slipped into my pants and started pumping my cock.

“What do you have in your hand?” she quipped. “Can you show it to me?”

With a lifetime of bottled-up frustration and desire, I didn’t hesitate an instant. This could be the first and last chance for me to ever do this, I thought. I quickly stripped naked and stood in front of Kim while she continued to ride her pole. The sight of her leaning back, legs spread, gusset of her pink teddy pulled to the side and the lips of her pussy clutching onto the metal flag pole, was more than I could stand. Within a few powerful strokes, I brought myself to an orgasm, probably as fast as virgin ever did before, but I managed tospurt cum all over Kim’s teddy, and her legs, and the table behind her and the floor.

“Wow,” she said, looking at the pool of warm liquid that continued to spurt out of my rock hard cock, “that was impressive.” She giggled a little, almost an embarrassed or nervous laugh, as she leaned forward and grasped my cock in her hands.

“If you had that much juice stored up in your reservoir, maybe there’s more where that came from,” she teased.

Kim began to gently massage my cock to bring it back to consciousness. After a minute, I was firm enough that she could work with my erection and she started sucking my cock. I couldn’t believe my good fortune. This was my first blowjob. As I got closer to orgasm, she stopped.

“Are you just going to leave me like this?” I pleaded.

“I will finish you off, but only if you help me,” she replied.

I wondered for a moment, but when she leaned back against the table and opened her legs, I realized that she wanted me to lick her pussy. I hardly knew how to kiss, much less how to fully pleasure a woman with my mouth, but I trusted my instincts. Kim stripped out of her teddy leaving me with nothing to imagine. Her breasts were swollen and heaving, a blush of desire appeared on her naked chest. I moved my right hand up to play with one of her breasts while licking the other. Her hard nipples provided toys for my tongue. My left hand dropped down to her pussy. I slipped my fingers inside while slowly moving my kisses down her soft belly to her clit. Before I reached my destination, Kim stopped me.

“Lay down on the table,” she said.

I didn’t hesitate. I climbed up on the table and laid flat. She climbed on top of me placed her pussy right in my face and began kissing the tip of my cock. Her pussy opened eagerly; it glistened with a sikly sheen. Waiting no longer, I began eating her out; my tongue lapped at her hole, the tip of my tongue tickled her swollen clit over and over again. I reached up and grabbed onto her ass while my tongue worked overtime so that Kim could experience as much pleasure as an amateur could give her.

“There, right there,” she moaned. “Keep licking me there.”

I did as I was told and, after a few more strokes with my tongue and lips, I drove her to climax.

“Ahhhh, fuck, that’s it. That’s it,” she screamed.

The moan she let out sent me over the edge and I let another large load of cum loose in her hungry mouth.

Both of us were spent and she reclined her beautiful naked body on top of mine for a few more wonderful minutes. I didn’t know what to do next, but she rotated from her 69 position and looked directly into my eyes.

“I want to kiss you,” she said.

“Then kiss me,” I replied.

We made out for several more minutes and the thought of her tasting herself on my mouth made my penis begin to revive itself again. The miracle of having a young, untested cock became readily apparent to me, as I soon felt like I could recover and go at it again.

“I think I’m ready to take your virginity,” Kim said.

“I’m ready for you to have it,” I smiled.

We made out a while longer while Kim massaged my cock back to life. When I was sure it couldn’t swell anymore, Kim spread her legs and gave me the green light to move ahead. I moved in slowly, just letting my instincts guide me. She was tight, probably tighter than I expected, so it took me several seconds to plunge my young, throbbing cock into her pussy. Kim kissed me passionately as I slid myself all the way into her. After only a few moments, my cock spurted.

“I’m sorry Kim,” I said, “It’s my first time; I couldn’t control myself. You’re just so beautiful and it was just so…”

“Shh…,” she stopped me, “It’s okay, let’s try again. I’m glad you chose me as your first.”

After a few gentle moves and a few more encouraging comments from Kim, I gathered the energy and strength to begin fucking her harder. My balls slapped against her ass and I propped myself up so I could see her georgeous breasts.

“AUGH…….HARDER!!!!! FASTER!!!!! YES!!! YES!!!” Kim cheered loudly.Obliged to do as I was told, I sped up and we soon had a magical rythym going. Kim grinded her hips into mine and wrapped her thighs around my waist. I could feel my first powerful orgasm coming.

“I’M GOING TO CUM,” I screamed.

“ME TOO!” she replied.

Kim came first as spasms of pleasure rippled through her pussy and increased the tightness on my cock as I deposited my seed into Kim in shimmering long squirts.

“Wow, that was great,” Kim said, still sweating and panting from the exercise.

I reclined on my back on the table and fell asleep mere moments later with Kim fitting snuggly in my arms. Soon, she said she had to go, collected her clothes and slipped out a side door. I watched her go, unable to wipe away the foolish virgin smile that contorted my silly face.

The next morning I awoke back in my room and found a note lying on the beneath the door. It read:

“Thanks for the best sex I’ve ever had. Let’s do this again. Always yours, Kim”

One night at band camp down and two more to go, and already I did not know if I could survive what was shaping up to be a weird, wild, wonderful week. I climbed back in bed, thinking that I could sleep another thirty minutes before heading down to the mess hall for my milk and pancake breakfast.
Published 
Written by agent_pendergast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments