Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only wanted a hair cut

"My first attempt at a story hope its ok"

3
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a nice warm Saturday afternoon and after spending some time clearing the back garden, I was felling a bit sore and hot. Looking at my watch, I just had enough time to get a haircut. The hairdressers wasn't far, just a five minute walk to the end of the road.

When I got there, there was one person just paying and another one in the chair. Jo, the only hairdresser, was taking money.

"Hello Ed," she said smiling, "could you change the sign to shut, your the last one today?"

"Sure Jo, save the best to last hey," I smirked.

I have been coming here for quite a while and always had some good banter.When Jo walked around the desk to cut the next persons hair, my eyes nearly popped out. She had her normal t-shirt on but a very tight short pair of jean shorts that showed off her sexy ass. Jo looked amazing no matter what she wore.

She is 28 years old about 5ft 5 and has shoulder length blond hair. Large perky tits say about d cup, a slim waist, an amazing ass and, today, legs that seemed to go on for ages.

We made some small talk while she cut the blokes hair but all I could see and think of was her ass and legs. Watching her stretch and move my cock was getting harder. I was just glad my shorts were not too tight.

Soon it was my turn, so after the other person left, Jo locked the door and went around shutting the blinds so no one else came in.

"Your looking a bit scruffy today." Jo teased. "Do you want me to give your hair a wash and give you a shave too?"

"Could do if you have time, I thought you would want to get going."
 
"Its not a problem," she said getting some shampoo out ready.

"Its getting hot in here isn't it?" I said.

"Well take your top off then, I will join you if you do."

Jo smiled with a strange devilish grin.

Ok, I thought and it was gone. I didn't think Jo would but she did. Underneath she had a white bikini top on that had string holding it on as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. Her nipples poking against the thin white material. She is truly amazing.

"WOW!" I gulped, "You are gorgeous."

"Thanks your not too bad yourself," Jo said, staring at the growing bulge in my shorts, " lets wash that hair shall we?"

Jo turned on the taps and started washing my hair as she put the shower head down to put shampoo on my hair the water went everywhere all over me but more importantly all over Jo's now see through bikini top.

 "Shit, sorry." Jo apologized.

"Don't worry Jo, it was worth it." I chuckled. "I'm sure I will dry."

I could feel my cock getting harder. With Jo in her wet, see through bikini top and she seemed to be pushing her tits nearly in my face. I reached up to her side running my fingers gently down to the string of her bikini. Jo didn't flinch, just smiled. She finished rinsing my hair and started pulling my head into her soft tits. I pulled the string to release her tits, Jo stepped over my legs and sat on my lap facing me. Her tits are amazing, with nipples just begging to be sucked . With one hand gently squeezing her tit's and the other massaging her pert ass cheeks, I started kissing her gently. Soon Jo's tongue slid into my mouth and gasped, rocking her pussy backwards and forwards on my lap.

I pulled her face to mine, kissing her harder. Jo squirmed on my lap. I could feel the heat and wetness on my leg. My cock was bursting to get out. I stood up and Jo wrapped her arms and legs around me. I waddled to the desk, kissing her left breast and then her right. I worked my way down to her body. As I reached her shorts I found them already undone. Jo lifted her ass off the desk so I could slip them down her long slender legs.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

Jo also had bikini bottoms on too but they didn't stay on long. Picking up Jo's right leg, I kissed slowly up her inner thigh - stopping short of a small strip of blond fuzz pointing towards her moist pussy lips.

"Come here Ed!" Jo said impatiently.

Grabbing my shorts, she slid them down and I kicked them off. With her body twisted onto her side, Jo grabbed my cock and slipped it into her mouth. Jo swirled her tongue around the head making me harder and hornier than ever. As her mouth went up and down my cock, I reached down to her slit and Jo parted her legs letting me slide a finger into her moist hot cunt. With a finger in her I gently circled her clit with my thumb. Jo started gasping in between sucking pulling on my ass trying to get more of my cock in her throat. I was in heaven.

I slipped in another finger, Jo's pussy felt warm and tight I could feel the wetness sliding out onto Jo's lower thigh. Her cunt started getting wetter and hotter contracting around my fingers. Her hips bucking against my hand. Jo stopped sucking my cock and gasped.

 " Oh fuck Im cummmm......ming! "

 With that, her body went stiff and Jo seemed to hold her breath for ages. As she come, her hips and ass rising off the desk. I gently kept massaging her and bent down to kiss her. Jo's face and chest flushed red with beads of sweat all over.

After a while, Jo regained her horniness and started rubbing my cock

 "Fuck me, I want to feel your hard cock inside me. I need it." Jo gasped.

Who am I to refuse, plus I was still hard and very horny, and I have wanted her for so long. I moved around to the end of the desk. Jo was laid on her back her ass on th edge. As I got between her legs she lifted them onto my shoulders. I started kissing her again sliding my tongue in between her lips meeting her tongue. I felt Jo's hand guide my cock to her wet cunt, slowly my cock head slipped between her soft slit being caressed by her muscles inside. I pulled out slightly then pushed myself all the way in.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Jo gasped.

"You feel amazing," I said.

Slowly at first, I slid in and out feeling the wetness on my cock. Jo had her hands on my ass pulling me hard into her. Jo felt so tight but wet as well she was gasping with her eyes shut and mouth open, her fingers digging into my back and ass.

I realized she was close to cumming again. I started thrusting harder, watching her tits jiggle up and down as I tried to suck on those lovely nipples. I could feel my spunk cumming and I knew it wasn't going to last much longer. Jo started lifting her ass off the desk meeting my cock - her cunt muscles gripping me tighter and tighter pulling me into her more.

"I'm going to come soon babe." I gasped.

"I want it in me, I want you to fill me," Jo fought to say in between breaths.

I was now fucking Jo as hard as I could, my balls slapping on her ass, the juice from her cunt was on the tops of my thighs and her tits were bouncing about. Jo started gasping arching her back as she cried out.

"Aaaarrrggghhh I'm cumming arrrggghhhh."

My cock started swelling getting harder and erupted sending my spunk deep inside Jo, one of the best orgasms I had.

I collapsed kissing her with my cock still in her .

"Wow," was all I could think to say resting while we both regained our breath.

After a few minutes, we regained ourselves - kissing her again softly. We found our clothes and put them on.

"Do you fancy a drink at my place Jo?" I asked.

"Yes please, I think we have both deserved it." Jo smiled.

"And we both could do with a shower I think!"

I still didn't get my haircut but what I got was much better.

Published 
Written by darwot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors