Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First ( for Eden)

4
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
725 words 725 words
It started one St Patrick's Day in a small Irish bar across town. And of course like every other bar in town it was mobbed with people filling up with drink to celebrate St Patrick's Day.

I saw her standing at the bar waiting on a drink. She was wearing a short plaid skirt and a tight white shirt that showed a green lace bra underneath. She was leaning over the bar just enough that the I could see the bottom of her shapely ass and the beginnings of what appeared to be a green thong underneath although I couldn't tell.

She swung her head around and beckoned me to come over and join her, so I made my way through the crowded bar towards her.

When I managed to get close to her though the only place I could stand was right behind her at the bar. Although this wasn't the ideal position for conversation I did manage to stop the crowd from bumping into her.

I bent over to ask her if I could buy her a drink when I got pushed forward by the large crowd. As I went forward my cock pressed against her ass and I could feel a little pressure as she pushed back into me. When I reached forward for my drink she whispered "did you like that?" sensually in my ear while at the same time running her and over the crotch of my jeans.

I responded by pressing my now hard cock against her ass again.

As the night wore on the bar got more crowded and I was getting pushed into her tight ass every few seconds. I was hard as a rock at this point and she kept pushing back into me and grinding against me when it happened.

I decided to get my own back on her because she was driving me crazy, so the next time she pushed her ass back I let my hand drop to her pussy. To my delight her thong was soaked so I started rubbing her pussy through it. I could hear her letting out little gasps and moans as I rubbed her wet pussy and she pushed her ass against my cock.

At this stage I was being driven mad by her grinding so I leaned forward and whispered "Are you drunk enough to let me in?"

Her response was to unzip my jeans and grab my cock.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

I took the opportunity to pull her thong to one side as she massage my balls with her hand. Then I slowly slide my cock into her tight wet pussy. She let out a moan as I slide deep inside her and when I reached round and started to rub her pussy she gasped.

I matched my thrusts to the crowd bumping into me so I started fucking her slowly all the time rubbing her pussy with one hand. After about an hour I was coming close to an orgasm and I could tell she was too because she was breathing hard and gasping and moaning louder than before.

So I decided to hell with it and decide to start thrusting harder and grabbed her by the hips. When she realized what I was doing she started to push herself back into me so that my cock went deeper into her pussy. Her moaning was so loud now than I thought someone was going to notice so I sped things up a bit.

After a few minutes of me fucking her hard at the bar she pushed back hard and let out a loud moan and I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock as she came all over me. I could feel the juices running out of her down my cock and over my tight balls.

That was too much for me I couldn't hold it in any longer so I thrust in deep and started shooting my thick warm creamy load into her tight wet throbbing pussy. just then she arched her back and gasped and I realized that she had just cum for the second time.

I slowly withdrew my cock from her very wet dripping pussy and zipped back up. She turned round to me kissed me passionately on the lips and said "I think we should have round two at my place".

Published 
Written by stevo22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments