Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Home Part 2

"Wife sets the scenario to play with the crew"

9
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
She was so turned on by how the scenario had worked out for the front yard installation that, while we were fucking on the living room floor that night, she asked me if we could do something similar with the back yard install. If that didn't work out, she'd get the first outfit to come back.

The second estimate was the next day and she asked me for a few changes in her program. Her costume was a bit different than the first episode, and she wanted me to be an active part in the whole thing. In other words, that I be there when she got naked, and when/if she fucked the estimator and crew. Once again I was amazed at the change in her approach. She was like a waking dragon, getting ready to 'flame the villagers'. But I liked it.

Considering that she'd had two kids, I thought she looked terrific when she was naked. So did the contractor who came over to estimate the back yard installation. He was very out-going when I opened the door for him, inviting him into the living room. As we were chatting, Pat came down the hall with a towel wrapped around her body. I introduced her and she asked him to forgive her casual attire, but she didn't usually wear much around the house during the summer months. He was shaking his head in agreement and told her he understood, completely.

She suggested that I take him out back while she got us some iced tea, so I opened the Arcadia door and led him to the back yard. We discussed placement of the heads - the back was much larger than the front - and I mentioned that she liked to sun-bathe in the sprinkler when it was really hot out. I pointed out the area she normally used and he chuckled, saying that he would be pleased to know his system was being used for such a delightful purpose. I laughed too, saying that watching her around the house was always delightful. I also said that the towel she was wearing had surprised me, since she wasn't usually that modest.

He grinned and said that was an intriguing thought. I laughed and said, “The day is young. One never knows what she might do, which is one of the things that I love about her. I might even give her a little hint.”

He tipped his head as he looked at me, saying, “Wow. That would be great. You can actually do that?”

I said, “Why not? I love looking at her, part of why I married her, and I enjoy sharing the view. In fact, if you get the job, I've no doubt she'll be naked most of the time while your crew is working.”

He said that the 'crew' would be himself, his brother and a buddy that worked with them. He assured me they would all be gentlemen while they were here, no matter how she was dressed.

So, the ground rules were laid. When we were done, we went back into the living room and sat down. She'd heard us come in and walked out of the kitchen, carrying the serving tray and still wearing the towel. She set the tray on the coffee table, knelt one one knee placing cold mugs in front of each of us and proceeded to pour the tea. She served me first and smiled when I winked at her. She looked at the guy with a smile and said, “So my husband has told you all my darkest secrets?”

He chuckled and said that what he'd heard sounded terrific and that she shouldn't restrain herself just because he was there. She chuckled as she began to fill his mug with tea and, when she over-filled it, splashing tea on the table, she yanked off her towel and began cleaning up the mess. She had made it seem very unrehearsed but she was grinning at him as she cleaned up, watching him staring at her naked breasts. When she stood up and carried the soaked towel to the kitchen, we had a great view of her very attractive ass, in a pair of black, see-through french cut panties.

When she came out of the kitchen, she told us she'd be right back and headed toward the bedroom. A few moments later, she walked back into the living room and I caught the aroma of Alpha Keri lotion which she used a lot, particularly when it was hot and she was naked. She knelt down in front of the table and took a long pull on her iced tea, sitting back on her heels with her back arched so that her tits stood at attention. He was looking at her and she was enjoying the heck out of his attention, smiling and talking a mile a minute.

I watched the play between them, then asked her if she would lose the panties too. She acted mildly surprised, then looked at our guest and asked if he would like that too. He laughed and nodded yes with great enthusiasm so she stood up.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

She turned away from us, hooked her thumbs in the sides of the panties, and pushed them down far enough so we could see her bare ass.

She smiled at us over her shoulder, then pushed further until the panties slid down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and turned to face us with a hand covering her crotch. She was really getting into the whole thing and I was amazed at each new aspect of the episode. She giggled and said, “Anybody wanna see my pussy?”. We both put up our hands so she pulled her hand out of the way, spread her legs, and stood there with her hands on her hips as we stared at her snatch.

She let us look for a minute or so, then came around to our side of the coffee table to stand directly in front of him, again with her legs spread wide. She told him that if the estimate was reasonable, she had a few questions about the install. He said okay, so she commenced.

“Are you going to be here to work on the yard?”

“Absolutely,” he assured her.

“How many guys will be in your crew?”

He told her three. He and his brother, and a close friend.

“Can I be naked while you're all here?”

“That is going to be one of the best things about doing your install.”

“Can I sit out back and watch while you all work? Naked?”

He said they would really enjoy that.

“If I want to fuck you, or all of you, is that going to be okay?”

“I was hoping,” he replied with a chuckle.

She looked at me and said, “Tell him that it is truly okay with you if they all get to see me naked, and that you won't mind if they fuck me, unless you don't like that.”

I looked at him and said, very officially, “You have unlimited permission to look at my naked wife, and if it is mutually agreeable, you and your guys may fuck her until she can't walk.”

I looked at her and asked if that covered it all. She stepped over to me, bent down and gave me a deep, long kiss. She said, “Thank you sweetie. I hope you enjoy this too.”

I took his estimate from the table, stood up, and said that we'd look it over and give him a call the next day. He stood up, shook my hand and thanked us for the most interesting bid process he'd ever worked. She gave him a hug, kissed him and said she hoped he would get the job. She pulled his hand up to cup her breast, kissed him again, then walked him to the front door.

The next morning she called his office and asked for him. When he came on the line, she asked if anyone else, was monitoring the call. He laughed and said no, and she chuckled too. Then she said to him, “We've looked over your estimate and while its not the lowest, we figure you'll do the job right. Soooooo... if you and your guys want to come over.... and fuck me.... you're hired. You might even put a sprinkler system in my back yard while I watch. Okay?”

He was quiet for a moment, then told her that all three of them were panting to do our job. He'd told the other guys about her and her offer. He asked if he could get there around eight am the next morning and she said okay, adding an admonition to, “be on time.” As she hung up, she could hear him laughing his ass off.

We sat in the living room later that evening, drinking some wine and discussing everything that had happened and what was coming the next day. She told me that I should remember that this was all totally new for her and that the girl I'd married would never have considered acting like this. I liked that but told her if she wasn't turned on by the new adventure, we should cancel immediately. I also told her that I was truly surprised at how she'd gone into a character that she'd never exhibited with me, ever.

She told me that it was an exciting time for her, doing all these things with me and the other guys, and that so far, she was enjoying portraying the 'bad girl' she'd always heard about. She also said that she knew that her being a real bad girl was exciting for me and that made it better. She told me that my soft approach to bringing her out had worked well. She came over and sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck and kissing my ear. She asked me if I was going to be able to live with a wife who showed off her body to other men, and let them fuck her? I told her that as long as I could be there for the action, I'd love her forever. That remark and my marvelous oral technique got me laid before we went to bed. I'd never felt her pussy so wet. Never.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments