Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Storm

"Two married people find heat and passion in their affair in a van in a thunderstorm"

9
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
We’ve never met before. Tonight is our first night. Online chats and emails don’t count and neither does the half hour on the phone, hearing one another for the first time and planning tonight’s rendezvous.

All I know is that you are tall and blonde, a few years older than me, that you are married with kids and that you love sex.

All you know about me is that I am married, younger and shorter, and that I love sex too.

Correction. I love women. I love giving them pleasure. Sex is just one avenue toward that destination.

It is an evening in mid June. The warmth of summer is upon us, and it is late enough that it is already getting dark outside.

We meet in McDonald’s. Not very sexy, but we both know the location, so there is a sense of commonality. Neutrality. And it is brightly lit and safe, just in case you or I feel any fear in meeting a stranger. If we need an escape.

You are sitting by a window, alone, reading a paperback novel, wearing a flowery skirt and a matching blouse. You are tall. Six feet tall. Maybe a bit more. You are blonde. At least you were truthful about your appearance. I’ve heard stories of…well, let’s just say that not everyone is as truthful.

Sipping a coffee as you wait for me to arrive. I walk over to you and sit down. You put down your book and we begin to talk, each of us looking at the other, checking each other out, continuing our conversation from our chats, our emails, our half hour on the phone.

It is now dark outside. The sky is cloudy and the air is heavy and hot, the humidity clinging to us as we go out to your van. Not my car, a sedan with clear windows. But your van, with tinted windows and a large back seat.

We drive away from the parking lot, looking for somewhere darker and more isolated. Somewhere to park away from prying eyes. We both know why we are doing this, but we are still unsure of just how far we will go tonight.

We’ve never met before. Strangers in the night. Perhaps that was what Sinatra was singing about.

We end up behind an industrial building, a factory that looks closed, out of business for some time. The weeds grow uncontrolled through the cracks in the pavement in the parking lot behind the building. No lights. Just darkness and solitude.

The air is heavy and your van does not have air-conditioning. We park and move to the back seat, locking the doors and opening the windows just a crack. Manual not electric windows. Even with the power off on your van, we can still open and close the windows.

It is very dark now, the van turned off, behind a building, no overhead lights and a sky devoid of moon or stars with the clouds thick and black. Clouds which open up shortly after we park, the rain coming down heavy and the sound of thunder beginning in the distance.

We sit beside each other in the back of your van, and we kiss in the darkness. You said you weren’t a smoker, but I taste the faintest hint of something on your breath, something that makes me wonder if you really do smoke. Or maybe it is just a mint you had earlier, or perhaps your brand of toothpaste. Or maybe the remnants of your coffee.

We kiss in the darkness and the damp heavy air begins to make us sweat. You kiss me with ferocity and with aggression, your tongue forcing its way into my mouth to entangle itself with my tongue. Our hands lead our arms around each other as we kiss, as we tongue each other, as we suck each other and draw lips into our mouths, sucking hard on each other.

The darkness is broken by a flash of lightning. The rain is a torrent beating on the roof of your van, an unsteady and unceasing drum-beat drowning out all other sounds, save for the occasional crash of thunder coming closer and becoming more frequent, until the thunder seems to be a continuous roar, coming from all directions, punctuated by the rain.

We kiss deeply and our mouths are seemingly uncontrolled by our will, as if the kisses have their own volition. As we kiss, our hands explore each other, and clothing is shed, as your blouse is removed and placed on the seat beside you, as my shirt and tie, still from my day at the office, also are shed. As my trousers are unbuttoned after my belt is undone, as your skirt is unfastened and lowered down. As we find ourselves not yet naked, with your bra and your pantyhose still on, and your white cotton panties covering you, with my white cotton undershirt and paisley boxers still on.

I break from the kiss to undo your bra, and release your flowing breasts into view. They are soft and very pliant, and they sag somewhat, a beautiful testament to your age and the children you have borne and suckled. Breasts don’t need to be perky and gravity-defiant to be beautiful, and a woman need not be only slightly past the age of majority to be sexy. The years you have lived show on your body, and those years make you all the more beautiful.

Your nipples are firm and erect, standing proudly out from your full breasts, as I take your nipples one by one in my mouth and suck on them. You ask me to bite on them , and I am afraid at first to hurt you, but you keep prodding me to suck and bite harder, and I know that you are feeling pain, and yet you display only the look of pleasure on your face.

Your breasts are soft in my hands, and as I suck on one my hands caress and fondle the other, pinching your nipples, pulling on them and matching the intensity of my lips and teeth.

You reach down into my boxers and find my cock, erect, and you feel it for the first time and comment on how hard it is. You slide my boxers down below my hips and I am now naked from the waist down. You re-position yourself and you re-position me too, and I am now sitting on the back seat as you kneel before me and lean forward, taking my hardness into your mouth.

The strength of your lips and mouth from when we kissed now becomes a strength as you suck my cock, as you demonstrate your wild and uncontrolled love of giving head, as you devour my hardness as though you were possessed. You suck me very hard, and then you lick me and tickle my head with your tongue, and your hands play with my balls, which in the hot summer night’s air, hang low and loose, and are heavy dangling playthings in your grasp.

The rain continues its incessant rhythm on your van’s roof, and the thunder and lightning only seem to intensify as time passes. The storm is violent and we two strangers take shelter in your back seat, with the faintest breeze coming in from the slight cracks of the open windows. But the air is still heavy and the storm has not broken the stifling humidity. Our bodies sweat and the moisture drips from your forehead onto my belly as you continue to suck me with genuine and uninhibited passion.

I tell you that I am about to climax, as my body writhes under the intensity of your mouth and lips upon my hardness, yet you don’t respond to my comment other than to begin moving your head back and forth, fucking my cock with your mouth and lips, fucking me as surely as if my hips were thrusting against your own hips.

I reach my climax and you continue to suck, draining my ejaculation and swallowing me, sucking as if wanting to dry me out.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

Your hands still cradle my balls, and you look up at me with my cock still in your mouth, and you smile with your eyes, a wicked smile, and you chuckle and groan at the same time, saying without words just how much you enjoyed giving me a blowjob that I will never forget.

You release me from your mouth, and we switch positions, with you sitting on the back seat and me kneeling in front of you. I slide your pantyhose and panties off, methodically and carefully, and you now sit in front of me, naked, with your legs spread apart, and your wide and open pussy staring at me. Yours is not the tight, tiny pussy of a twenty year old virgin, but it is the loose and floppy-lipped pussy of a woman over fifty, with several children having passed through your birth canal. It is beautiful and I can smell the soft fragrance of your arousal as I approach your pussy with my mouth.

I press my face hard against you, taking your sex into my mouth, sucking on your labia and finding your engorged and prominent clit without any difficulty. I suck hard on you, just as you sucked hard on my cock, and I press my face into your wetness and feel your liquid arousal soaking my mouth and chin, nuzzling my nose too against your pussy.

I reach below you and find your anus, and I slip a finger inside of your hole as I continue to fuck your pussy with my mouth. I fuck your ass with my finger as I fuck your pussy with my mouth, and I feel you getting wetter by the minute, as you emit deep and guttural grunts in rhythm with my tongue probing your slick walls.

You reach an orgasm faster than I thought you would, and your body is simply spent after you shake, my finger still lodged deep inside your ass, and my face resting against your inner thighs, drenched from your wetness.

My cock is now fully erect – I can’t even remember it softening, even after climaxing in your mouth just moments before – and you take my hard cock in your hand as you stroke it and play with it. You slide off the back seat, off of my finger as it emerges from your ass, and I can smell on my hands the mix of scents from your two lower openings, the scent of sex and of penetration fresh in the heavy air inside your van.

The storm has not relented, as you slide onto the floor of the back of your van, and as I lie down on top of you. You bring your legs up, knees in the air, and spread wide open as I position the head of my cock at your fleshy and moist entrance. I slide in so easily, and the loose wetness is like a gentle massage of my cock, surrounding me but not gripping me, until I feel you tighten your muscles around me, and then I find my hardness touched in a very strong and deliberate way.

The heat is overwhelming in your van, and as I rest on my elbows, thrusting forcefully into your sex, my body is sweating and the droplets pour from my head, stinging as they reach my eyes, and I can barely keep my eyes open as I also drip my sweat onto your body, which is already damp. There is no doubt that we are not making love – this is pure and simple fucking, as my cock stretches you even further and as my heavy balls slap against the space between your ass and pussy, slapping with each thrust into you.

I watch as your soft breasts shake in time with my thrusts, as your nipples stand out from your pale skin even in the darkness inside the van, as the occasional flash of lightning illuminates our two bodies, joined in this frantic enterprise.

I reach down and grab your ass, pulling your body into me as I try to thrust even more deeply into you, as I sink fully into your pussy and my groin presses against yours. You continue grunting as I fuck you harder, as we both fuck each other with intensity. My eyes are closed, the sweat stinging too harshly for me to open them, and I have nothing in hand with which to wipe off the sweat from my brow or from my eyes.

You climax before me, and I can feel the pulsating contractions of your pussy around my cock, and I keep thrusting, my hands still under your fleshy ass, until I too reach my climax and send a load deep within your pink and wet walls, and I can feel my cock sliding inside of you, lubricated by our arousal.

The storm outside continues. The lightning and thunder seem to be directly above us. In the heat of the late night air, our bodies lie together, my weight atop you, as we both come down from the panting and frantic breathing of our first fuck.

We lie together for a few minutes, and then I get up and find my undershirt, and use it to wipe my sweaty forehead so that I can open my eyes again. I look down and see you lying on the floor of your van, naked and spread out for me, your pussy gaping and wet, your breasts gently rising and falling as you breathe. I open one of the windows a bit further and we both feel a sudden breeze coming through and touching our hot and sweaty bodies, realizing that the thunderstorm has broken the humidity outside, letting the heat escape from inside your van.

We both raise ourselves up and sit beside each other on the back seat as the cool breeze refreshes us, and we embrace sideways, our arms reaching to continue the contact between us.

We’ve never met before and we seem so comfortable in our naked embrace, in the knowledge that we have crossed all barriers between modesty and intimacy in a few short hours. We talk casually about work and family as we sit together, cooling off, inhaling the fresh air that is replacing the heavy, sex-laden fragrances.

You have a package of wet wipes, and we clean ourselves off, and then get dressed. Your hair managed to survive the encounter more or less intact, but mine is drenched, looking more like a man who has just run a marathon than a man who was at a late business meeting, which is where the rest of the world believed us to be.

We return to the front seat of your van and drive back to the McDonald’s. I use the men’s bathroom and wash my face and hands, trying to straighten myself out a bit before returning to my day to day world, and you use the women’s bathroom to do the same before returning to your home and family.

We don’t kiss in public. We simply say goodbye and promise “Later” to each other, as we split up and go to our respective cars.

I open my door and sit down in the driver’s seat, and it is then I notice that the rain has stopped, and the thunder and lightning have moved off into the distance.

I turn on the ignition, and switch the air-conditioner on, and I feel the first cold blast of air upon my face.

I close my eyes and try to relax myself, trying to cool myself off even more by simply closing my eyes and allowing the air-conditioner to blow over my damp skin.

You have driven off by this time, and I wonder how two people can simply come together and meet, share something so elemental and primal and intense, and then just as easily, get dressed and return to their regular lives, as though nothing has happened.

Like the violent storm that had just passed, leaving nothing but calm in its wake.

Leaving two people wondering when the next storm would come.

Published 
Written by alexmarch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments