Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Story Part 1

"My trip turns sexy after finally meeting my secret online crush on the same flight as me."

11
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
I waited at the airport for the attendant to announce we could board the plane. I had a long flight ahead of me, all the way to Italy.

After what felt like forever in the waiting area I was finally able to find my seat on the plane. I was unknowingly bumped up to first class for this trip. I usually ride coach so this was a bit different for me.

People really took their time to get dressed, wealthy Italian men wearing three piece suits, their trophy wives in sleek designer dresses. This blew my mind because I figured most people would choose to be comfortable for a seven hour flight.

I wore my long dark red hair down with big, sexy Hollywood curls. I pinned a braid half way back, close to my left ear with a turquoise arrowhead pin. It was beautiful how the turquoise bounced off my red hair which caused even more heads to turn. I loved the attention and I enjoyed knowing how beautiful people thought I was. Though my body was gorgeous my face complemented it with high cheekbones, a deep complexion, and green eyes that would give an elderly man a stroke. I wore a floor length black maxi skirt with a thick turquoise waistband that only helped to accentuate my curves. My white tank top tucked in neatly, dramatically showed off my 36 c breasts.

I felt confident getting on the plane even though it would be my first time flying alone. Usually I flew with family and friends but flying alone gave me a new sense of adventure and independence. I got settled after putting away my carry on bag and I started to read to help the time go by. This was going be a long trip so I planned to sleep a little bit. I read diligently until I heard the intercom come on and the captain began to speak:

"Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. The seatbelt sign is now off and you are now free to move about the cabin."

I had a window seat and the seat next to me was vacant. I enjoyed not having to try and spark conversation with a random person, some stranger demanding my attention. I looked to my left and noticed a gentleman in the next row of seats staring at me. He was good looking and I winked at him so he would realize that I caught him staring. He started to stand up but my view was blocked by the flight attendant.

"Hello, ma'am, would you like a beverage? Soda, tea, coffee, or perhaps an alcoholic beverage?" she asked.

"Um, yes I would like a whiskey and Coke please," I quickly stated, trying not to look distracted.

“That's just what I'm craving. I'll have one of those as well," the same cute gentleman that was staring at me before said. Now he was standing right next to her.

"Yes, sir," she stated before promptly walking away.

The gentleman took the opportunity to sit down in the empty seat next to me. All I could do was look at him and wait for him to say something. Or at least explain why he chose to leave his seat and occupy the vacant one next to me. He slowly turned and looked right into my eyes and smiled warmly. He was taking too long to speak, letting the tension build between us.

"I know I winked at you and all but I was just letting you know that I noticed you staring. You know it’s not polite to stare." I giggled slightly to let him know that I meant no harm and he laughed too.

"You know when you told me you were going to Italy I didn't expect us to be on the same flight," he quickly responded, which caught me off guard.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are, so what are you talking about?" I retorted, suddenly worried this man was stalking me on my way to a foreign country.

"Well, ask yourself this, Carissa, who did you tell about your trip? Maybe someone you've never met before?" he said smiling.

A slight panic crept in because of the fact that this man knew my name though I had no idea who he was. I started to do as he asked and think quickly of everyone I had told about my trip. The first people being my family and that was a given. I knew I didn't tell all of my friends because I only really talked to a few of them on a regular basis. Who else did I tell about my trip? My head was starting to hurt with the strain of trying to remember.

Then it came to me, I told another friend about my trip and I’d never met him before. We were close though and we talked numerous times, developing a strong friendship. He was nice and sweet and sexy. You see, our relationship was established online. We talked on an adult erotic stories website. Our conversations were deep and usually sexual in nature. It made me horny now thinking of him, however I was sure that we didn't mysteriously end up on the same flight to Italy.

"There's only one person that I've told about my trip, but there's no way you're him. That is impossible," I boldly stated, trying to sound confidant.

At this time the flight attendant returned and gave us our drinks. I immediately started drinking mine. I was so nervous about who this man was and why he thought I knew him. After the flight attendant left he still held eye contact with me while slowly drinking his whiskey and coke.

"Carissa, though you have clothes on, I could spot that ass and that hair from a mile away,” he said with a cute smile planted on his face. I simply rolled my eyes.

"So it is you then." Though it was crazy, my intuition was telling me it was the truth.

He stuck out his hand and said, "Hello Carissa, I’m Aiden, it’s nice to finally meet you!" He smiled wide and laughed slightly. I couldn't believe he was enjoying this. So I punched him on his arm, using a little force.

"Damn it, Aiden, you could have just told me your name instead of making me figure it out," I stated laughing at him.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me that you were going to Italy too?" A million questions started to flow through my head.

"Why does any of that matter now baby, we're finally meeting, aren't we?" he claimed. "You've been begging for this for ages, and now I've finally surprised you!"

God he was so hot. I couldn't believe we were actually meeting. My heart was racing slightly thinking of all the things we had talked about online. He could turn me on at the drop of a hat whereas other men took so much longer. I could feel my pussy get slightly wet from thinking about him and our conversations. He's right here damn it. Sitting right next to you and flirting with you like we've met before. Just do it, Carissa.

I smiled at him cunningly and downed my whiskey Coke. I looked up into his eyes as I felt my pussy start to pulse at the same time. I need to do this and I want to, more than anything.

"I'm sorry, Aiden, but I need to use the restroom," I said, winking to him. I hope he gets it. I hope he understands because I'm only waiting ten minutes. I stood up and walked in front of him, shuffling my feet side to side. I moved slowly, my body inches from his face.

Once I got out to the aisle I walked slowly but still sexy and I could feel him watching me. Good, I wanted him to see which bathroom I was going into. I noticed that first class was mostly empty and the flight attendants had already closed the curtain to their section of the plane. Perfect timing, I chose the bathroom to the right because it was bigger.

Before entering I looked back at Aiden and smiled, biting my lip slightly. I winked at him once more before walking in and closing the door. I didn't lock the door because I wanted him to be smart enough to follow.

I loved talking about his dick online and about us fucking. It was so surreal but I knew we were about to surpass anything we had ever talked about. There was so much tension and build up, so I walked to the mirror and fixed my curls and applied some lip balm. I waited patiently on this sexy man to come after me. Finally I heard footsteps and as I looked up in the mirror I seen him enter the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"I knew you would follow, and I’m glad," I said before wrapping my arms around him and planting my lips onto his.

His lips were soft and welcoming as he began to part his mouth with mine. I felt his arms wrap around me, one hand on my neck and the other planted on my lower back. It showed how we had longed for each other. He was an amazing kisser and his tongue colliding with mine sparked an uncontrollable sensation between us.

Our kiss deepened and I took the opportunity to run my hands down his chest and down around his waist. I played with the hem of his white shirt before pulling it up his stomach, urging him to raise his arms. I lifted the shirt off his head before embracing in our kiss once again. Aiden pulled my white shirt out from my skirt and over my head. My large breast sat in front of him in my black lace Victoria Secret bra. I knew how undeniably sexy I must look to him.

He rubbed his hands gently over my hips and across my flat toned stomach, up to my breast, gripping them, rubbing them, feeling them for the first time. I stared into his eyes and seen his excitement so I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

He slowly brought his hand upwards, bypassing my breast and gently pushed my red curls back. He leaned closer he kissed my neck in just the right spot. My knees felt weak as he cupped my breast playing with them. Aiden played with my nipples, as he kissed my neck. I was so hot and horny by this time all I wanted was him. I reached for his belt and unhooked the buckle. I quickly undid the button on his jeans and opened his zipper and I pushed his boxers and pants down all at once.

He slowly backed away offering me a good long look at his package. The pictures he sent were no exaggeration. Seeing his dick in person made me suddenly feel weak and out of breath. I clearly turned him on as he was already hard. His 9 inches were long and thick and made my pussy throb. The head was glistening with the pre-cum already leaking out.

"You couldn't wait huh? What do you want to do with it?" he asked grinning at my obvious drooling over his dick.

"Everything we ever talked about, baby," I said in a slight whisper before squatting before him, not giving a moment more of hesitation.

I grabbed his cock and opened my mouth, slowly teasing the tip of his head with my tongue. You could tell Aiden was enjoying the teasing, however I planned on showing him how I truly suck dick.

Slowly I began sucking harder, the more wet I got it the deeper I would push it into my mouth. I cupped his balls and gently rubbed them before taking a deep breath and I shoved his cock all the way down my throat. All 9 inches were in my mouth as I slowly started bobbing my head up and down on his dick. I felt his head at the back of my throat and I knew that my panties were soaked. I didn’t care because I wanted him to fuck my face.

Apparently he took the hint and, gripping my hair at the back of my head he started guiding my head up and down on his dick.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

He drew his dick out of my throat, letting me get a breath of air.

"Mmmm fuck baby it's as big as I thought it would be," I said as I opened my mouth and awaited more dick.

He laughed and shoved is dick to the back of my throat fucking it hard and deep. I kept my mouth wide and hummed slightly so he could feel my throat grip his head. I looked up at him and I knew he was enjoying it, there was excitement written all over his face. He slowed down before removing his dick from my throat again. He grabbed my arms and lifted me up as he slowly pulled off my skirt. As he got closer to my ass he looked up into the mirror where he could watch my skirt flow off the curves of my ass, leaving my panties in plain sight. I wore black lace boy shorts that showed off my huge ass.

"Wow you look amazing. Your ass is perfect," he said as he helped me out of my skirt. He slowly moved his hand up my inner thigh and brushed my pussy lips outside my panties.

"And you sure seem to be ready; baby you're so wet," he claimed.

"I know I'm wet, baby, I want you to fuck me just like you always told me you would." My batting eyes pleaded with him. I wanted him to know how much I wanted his cock inside me.

He peeled off my lace panties and took his place below me. I knew what he was going to do but I didn’t expect it, or at least my pussy didn’t. As soon as his tongue touched my pussy my whole body jumped. I couldn't believe he was stood in front of me eating me out. I could feel him part my lips and he placed his tongue on my swollen clit. He teased it slightly before he rubbed his tongue up and down each side. He then started to slide his tongue in and out of my pussy hole, fucking with his mouth.

I was breathing heavily and moaning uncontrollably to the tender touch of his tongue on my pussy. He forced his tongue in and out of my hole, sucking on my pussy juices. Slowly he moved back to my clit, where he moved his tongue in a circle making me want to cry out even more.

"Mmmm, fuck, baby, ohh mmmm," was all I could say before my breath was taken away by his two large fingers that were playing with my hole.

He began to finger fuck me while still circling my clit with his tongue. It felt so good to have his fingers inside me while he devoured my pussy with his mouth. He pounded my pussy with his fingers and my climax was getting close.

"Mmm please keep going, baby, ohh fuck yess, baby, ahhhhh I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, just before putting my hand over my mouth to keep my voice down in the cramped airplane bathroom.

This only made him finger fuck me faster and harder, and his tongue picked up the pace too. My pussy began to pulse and my whole body began to shake as my orgasm poured over me.

'AHHHHHHH YES, BABY, OHHHH MMMM YESS I'M CUMMING, BABY. OHHHH FUCKKK," I declared loudly as he continued to finger fuck my orgasm out of me.

He then stood and held his two fingers up, showing me my juices dripping down them. I grabbed his hand and placed my tongue on the tip of his fingers, licking them gently before shoving them in my mouth. I sucked on them generously, tasting all my juices that he caused me to make. I tasted sweet and only a little bit salty, which only turned me on more. I wanted to finally have him cum inside me.

"God you're so hot, Carissa," he said as he removed his fingers from my mouth.

"Thanks, Aiden, but I need you to fuck me now. Please," I said, though I knew I didn’t need to say please, he was going to regardless.

He picked me up just then, and as I wrapped my legs around him he pushed me up against the wall. Slowly he teased my clit with his head before gently pushing his head into my cunt. Oh my god it was big and felt so good in my tight pussy. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and I placed one hand in the middle of his back just below his shoulder blades to give me strength. I placed my other hand on the back of his head to give me balance and I looked him in the eyes again and whispered in his ear:

"Baby, put it all the way in, and fuck me good." I kissed him then, deep and passionately as I felt him push his dick all the way in.

"Mmm mmmmmmm," was all I could say as we kissed. His dick was so long and thick that it filled me up completely. I felt him plant his hands on the wall as he slowly pushed in and out of my wet cunt. The fact that I knew how to position my body made it easier for us to fuck in the tiny bathroom on an airplane 30,000 ft into the air. Slowly I pulled back from our kiss and griped his hair in my hand. At the same time I started to grind my hips into his, slowly moving up and down, fucking him back in return.

"Mmmm fuck, baby. I knew I would love your dick, I just didn’t expect to love it this much. Ohh fuck," I told him while we fucked each other.

"Oh, baby, you’re so tight. Your pussy is soaking," he said back to me. He had an incredibly serious and sexy look on his face and it was so hot.

"Fuck me harder, baby," I pleaded once again.

He began to pound my pussy, sending my juices dripping down his balls. I could tell because they were slapping my ass. I moaned loudly over and over again every time he thrust his huge cock into my pussy. I was still thrusting back into him, fucking him as rough as he was fucking me. I threw my head back enjoying the amazing sensation that was filling my body from his dick. He took that opportunity to kiss my neck again, sending me over the edge. I knew then that I wanted to cum again, and I knew how I could.

"Ohhh, baby, please make me cum again. Fuck me faster baby, make me cum," I begged him.

He loved hearing me talk dirty to him. He instantly started fucking me faster and faster, my body began to shake and tingles filled me.

"Cum on my dick, baby," he whispered while fucking me vigorously.

"AAAHHHHHH FUCKKK I'MMM CUMMMING ON YOUR DICKKK. OHHH FUCKKK YES, AIDEN!" I yelled as another orgasm overtook my body, it filled me with an over powering sensation.

"Fuck, baby," he said after he finished making me cum.

"Let me down please," I asked sweetly, I bit my lip and let him see that it was a good thing to let me down. He smiled and complied.

As soon as he let me down I had to stabilize myself, slowly getting the use of my legs back. I quickly moved toward the small sink and bent over, sticking my ass in the air, my pussy waiting for him once again.

"Wow, baby, I love your ass from this angle," he said while he stepped behind me. I felt him position himself right behind me, his large hands grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them apart, squeezing them, feeling how soft they are.

After playing with my ass he inserted his cock right into my cunt. Not hesitating to do it slowly. He knew I loved to be fucked hard and I braced myself against the sink placing one hand on the wall. I felt every inch of his cock rock back and forth in my tight pussy. I loved the way he filled me up and I started to fuck him back. I pounded my ass into his stomach and my pussy on his dick. Moaning deeply I quivered to his cock every time he hit against the front wall of my vagina. I forced my pussy to contract around his cock, pulsing, hugging his dick with my pussy. This only made him fuck me harder.

"Oohhh yes, baby, that's right fuck my pussy harder baby!" I wanted his dick so much and loved that he was willing to fuck me this way.

"OOOOWWWWEEEE!" I screamed as I felt the sharp sting of his hand on my ass. He spanked me hard, making my whole ass vibrate around his dick. It sent chills up my spine.

"Mmm you have a nice ass, baby!" he proclaimed spanking me again.

This still caught me off guard, all of them did, and I practically screamed every time. But I loved him spanking me like that. It turned me on even more and made me want to cum all over again.

"Baby, I want you to make me cum again." I had to have it one more time before he finished. Hell I didn’t know if I was going to experience this again.

"Ok, baby, but where do you want my cum at?" he asked with a half grin.

"In my mouth, baby," I said teasingly. "I want to taste you."

He began to fuck me nice and hard again, thrusting deep inside my pussy. He moved faster, forcing my pussy to cum on his big dick. The sensation filled me once more as he pounded me. My whole body tingled before it started shaking uncontrollably.

"OOOH BABY I'M GONNA SQUIRT ON YOUR DICK..." I let out.

"Go ahead, baby, and squirt all over my dick. We're in a bathroom after all," he whispered.

"OHHH fuckkkkkkkk yessssss," I yelled a final time while he fucked me as I started smacking my clit with three of my fingers. Him pounding my cunt and my own fingers sent me over the edge, my juices erupted everywhere. Wave after wave of orgasm swept through me while my cum spilled onto the plastic bathroom floor.

After I finally finished cumming he turned me around and pushed me to my knees. He stroked his big cock and damn did he look sexy doing it.

"Open your mouth," he said and I complied.

He inserted his dick in my mouth and I sucked him off, tasting all of my pussy juices. He began fucking my throat again, deep and fast. I felt his body tense up and his cock jerked, and then I felt him tense up and shoot his load deep in my throat. Mmmm it tasted amazing. I sucked him hard, making sure I got all of me and all of him off his dick. After I finished I took it out of my mouth and started to suck on his balls. I filled my mouth with his juice covered balls and sucked them gently, slightly nibbling every now and then. When I was finished I stood up and kissed him on the lips.

"It was just like I imagined it would be. At least we got to do it once," I said before I cleaned up and putt my clothes back on.

He then cleaned up as well and when I was finished getting dressed I said:

"Wait five minutes then you can come out."

"Babe, they heard you, it’s not going to matter," he proclaimed before he grabbed my hand and unlocked the door.

"You know it’s not safe to do that in there, return to your seats immediately," said the flight attendant and she made her best efforts to sound stern but couldn't help but let out a snicker.

Aiden and I laughed while he guided me back to my seat. I thought he was going to go back to his own seat and I was wrong, he sat down next to me smiling.

"So you said we can only do that once. We are both going to Italy, so what hotel are you staying at?" he asked.

I gave him my hotel information because it had the title on the front. He laughed.

"Well would you look at that. I guess your stay will be more eventful," he said as he winked and pulled out his hotel information, showing the same logo and name as mine.

"This cannot be happening," I said laughing but smiling at the future once I step off this plane.

To be continued!

Published 
Written by CarissaAtsila
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments