Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pamela

"Can dreams come true?"

32
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex

“I had a dream about you last night.”

“Oh did you? What happened in this dream?” he asked.

Pamela had worked with him for a few months. She was very good with the customers and was very attractive too. Slightly older than he was, he'd caught himself on more than one occasion allowing his eyes to wander over her feminine body. She was exactly the type of woman he was attracted to. Slightly shorter than he, at about 5'9”. Maybe 125 pounds with lovely curves. Soft brunette hair that hung loosely to her shoulders framing her pretty face. He thought she was probably a B-cup, but he knew he'd never know for sure.

He had always followed the advise a former boss had given. Well, at the time it was more of a threat. “You're a manager now, keep your pecker off the payroll!” He had barked.

Pamela walked closer, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, “You made me cum so hard I passed out.”

Pamela (never Pam), had flirted almost since the first day. And it had gotten steadily less subtle. But this was the most brazen thing she'd ever said. He knew she was just trying to get a rise out of him. Today, he was in the mood to see just how far she was willing to go.

“Did I? How did I do that exactly?”

Her eyes lit up. He was going to play along! This wasn't his usual sidestep. Not today.

“You took me from behind. I just love doggie style. It was so hot. It made me so wet to hear you say, 'Pamela, I want to fuck you again.' God, I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it. I woke up in the middle of the night and my bed was just soaked. There was my husband, sound asleep, and I was shaking from the way you made love to me.”

He could see how flushed she got as she recalled the dream. Her nipples stood out firmly against the white button down shirt that was part of her uniform. He could see that she wasn't making it up. He realized that now his hand was trembling, and his cock had swollen.

 “That must have been quite a dream! But how could I ever live up to something like that?”

“We'd have no trouble with that.”

“I'm glad you have that kind of confidence in me.”

He went into his office and tried to focus on the paperwork that always had to be submitted. His mind kept taking him back to that scene.

By lunchtime, he'd made little progress. He headed over to the restaurant. He checked in with the head Cook and Hostess. Then he grabbed a quick sandwich, today's special, before heading back to his office in the hotel. As he turned into the lobby, he wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed that Rose Marie was now manning the desk.

“Hi Rose, how are you today?”

“I'm good, how are you?”

“Good. I'll be in my office if you need me.”

After a half hour the reports were finally coming together, the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“It's Rose Marie, do you know why 128 is marked as out of order?”

“No, but no problem, I'll run down there to check it out. Just keep it marked 'out of order' until we make sure it's OK. If anyone wants to use it, just give them the “Mendocino” room instead. Give them the same price.”

“That's a good deal, OK.”

He finished up a little paperwork, then he remembered 128. 128 was a small meeting/party room that attached on 2 sides to guest rooms. 

A couple firm raps on the door, his pass key slipped into the lock. “Manager,” he called out. As he did every time he entered a guest room. Uncharacteristically, the room was dark. Housekeeping was instructed to keep the curtains open so guests entering could see, he'd have to talk to the head housekeeper about that. He walked in and flipped the light on. Before the door latched behind him, he froze in his tracks.

There, on the couch that sat next to the window was Pamela. The white lace band at the top of her thigh high stockings the first thing that struck him as she sat with her feet curled up under herself. Gone was the knee length black skirt she'd been wearing earlier. Gone too were the black pumps. The shirt was there, but the buttons were undone and it hung loosely over her breasts.

“I just couldn't get that dream out of my mind,” she said as she slowly rose.

The shirt loosely draped down parting as she moved closer. Now it was clear that the bra that tried to hide her hard nipples earlier was gone as well. He could see, even in this low light, the slightly darker shading of that white shirt where it covered her nipples. Those nipples! So hard, so close. He reached out. He felt that hard nipple press into the palm of his right hand. Her hands slipped up his chest and pushed the sport coat off his shoulders. He caught it out of reflex and flipped it over the bar that sat in the corner of the room. She worked his tie loose. Leaving it draped around his neck as she quickly unbuttoned his shirt. His hands slipped inside her open shirt and he cupped her perky breasts as she unhooked the final button on his shirt.

He quickly unbuttoned his cuffs as he pealed the shirt and tie from his shoulders. She allowed her hands to linger over his chest. He wasn't a big man, 6-1 and 180, with a fairly athletic look. Her hands dragged down his chest and quickly found his belt. As she unbuckled him, he kicked his shoes free. In no time, the pants joined the shirt on the floor and all that remained were his boxers. She caressed his cock through the thin fabric. He pused her shirt from her shoulders. Here she stood naked before him, but only briefly. She slowly knelt before him and even slower, she pulled his boxers down. They both gasped when his hard cock finally sprang free of the boxers. A moment later, he groaned louder still as she took the head of his cock into her warm wet mouth.

“Oh Pamela, that feels incredible.”

She licked, then sucked. Gently, then firmly. Her small soft hands playing with his balls as she devoured his steal shaft. After a few minutes, he remembered what she'd told him earlier. “You took me from behind. I just love doggie style.”

He pulled away from her soft full lips. Before she could protest, he pulled her forward till she fell to her hands while still kneeling. He moved behind her and whispered, “I'm going to fuck you now, Pamela.”

She trembled as he knelt down behind her. He used his knees to ease hers apart a bit. His right hand stroked her ass and dipped between her thighs. He found her pussy soaking wet. He smiled as he took his cock in his hand and eased it into the warm wetness. She was more than ready for him and as he impaled her she began her first orgasm. He tried to hold still as her pussy quivered around his steal cock. She cried out as the orgasm ripped through her entire being. Just as she was easing over the crest of that first intense orgasm, he started to drive into her with a firm deep stroke. His hands started on her thin waist, but quickly slipped down hooking her hips. He needed to cum now, and little else registered in his brain. He pumped her furiously, his balls slapping her clit with every stroke, until they began to tighten with his impending orgasm. Sweat was running down his chest as he called out, “I'm going to cum Pamela.”

It was then that he realized that she too was groaning in the throws of another intense orgasm. Moments later he was draped over her back, his ass clenching and releasing as his cum erupted deep inside her. He laid there, over her back, tasting her skin as he was temporarily paralyzed with the intensity of it all. Slowly, he rolled off sitting back against the couch where it had all started. She rose slowly and he pulled her into his chest, holding her as they both gathered their senses. He lightly stroked her breast as they cuddled briefly.

“Pamela, that was amazing. How did you know I'd come down here?”

“You always check on maintenance issues in rooms. I knew if I put the room out of order without a note, you'd have to check on it.”

“Clever girl. So did it live up to your dream?”

“So far so good, but we're not done yet, are we?”

MiladaMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiladaMur

Published 
Written by Denny62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments