Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 5 Busty Young Liz Open All Hours

"True story of how Liz developed sexually"

11
1 Comment 1
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Liz had come along way sexually within the last three years.

From losing her virginity at sixteen to her steady boyfriend, she had been spit roasted by two doormen, fucked by her fifty year old boss, taken by her brothers friends big cock, then recently the gardener managed to fuck her inbetween laying a patio.

Not bad for a rather shy young girl, and not bad for someone who was in a steady relationship whilst most of this took place.

Liz wasn't a slut though, far from it, she was shy, quite submissive really and definately did not go out looking for it. The problem was she looked like a model, stunning looks, very slim and with a 34E rack that turned heads. She would always get attention, so however well behaved she was, men would always try and get in her knickers.

The problem with Liz was that she was probably too nice. If anyone approached her, it was in her nature to smile and be polite. So when men approached her, she thought it rude to just turn them away. Unfortuantely for her, they inevitably saw this as a come on and so they would continue with their advances if they had the confidence to carry it forward.

So basically that is how and why Liz ended up getting laid. A mixture of good looks, and an open personality that drew people into her life. Oh, and her rack, her rack played a big part too.

Now Liz didn't have any ties. Her boyfriend was forgotten about, she was just nineteen and although she wasn't on the look out, it was obvious that men would be after her. She hit town every weekend and and she was often subject to being asked out on dates and because of her nature, she more often than not, found herself going on them.

There was a guy she met in town who she liked, they agreed to go out one midweek evening. He picked her up, they hit a few bars, then he asked her back to his house for coffee. She knew what she was really going back for, but didn't like to say no. Nobody would know apart from the two people involved, so off she went. This situation was quite common for Liz, if they tried, they often managed to get in her knickers.

She really enjoyed the weekends. Dances late at night in nightclubs that would end up with her going back with a guy, or going out of the club to her favourite car park. Well, it was basically waste land near the club, and Liz was known to get fucked there quite a few times, or give out the odd blow job if she didn't want to go back with a guy.

It really was a great time for Liz, and for the guys in question. Harmless fun and her ever so sensitive clitty was often taken care of by some lucky good looking confident guy.

It all sounds very slutty, but Liz would have been offended by that remark. She would not instigate the situations, and she genuinly liked the guys who had her. She always spoke to them at least for a couple of nights in town, so she could say that they were not one night stands. So to her, she just went with the flow, and these were situations that just happened whilst trying to find the ideal partner.

She went away with a friend one weekend to a hotel for a spa break. It was all very relaxing until a top class football team checked in. They had a game on the Sunday, so the whole squad was there to relax before the game. Liz and Penny bumped into the guys in the pool, and it quickly became a battle to who was going to get Liz. There was much bravado and positioning, and in the end one particular player ended up chatting with Liz when they went to the bar.

This guy was well known, but was married, so Liz was a little hesitant, and so did not open her legs for him that weekend. However, he did get her number and a few weeks later he booked a hotel room and Liz agreed to meet him. She told him he they wouldn't be having sex, but as soon as she was in the room, he was determined to have her. Within half an hour she had her legs open, with this footballer lapping at her juices getting her ready to be fucked. A few minutes later, she was sucking off her first ever footballer (she has had two others). He fucked her good, so good in fact that she ended up seeing him another four times before she thought it best to call it a day.

When she was later approached by other footballers, it was an easy decision to go with them after the great times she had with the first one.

She tried to keep away from the guys at work though, just so she could keep her prim and proper persona. However when she went on a weeks residential course, she did one of the guys who was taking part on the course. She also fucked a guy at head office a few times when she had to go there. It was a big company though, so as long as she didn't put it about at the office where she worked, she wasn't looked at negatively.

There was a little action in her office though at one point. Two guys came in to decorate the office and they were there for two weeks.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

They were booked into the local hotel and they got on really well with the girls in the office. So good in fact that during the second week three of the girls and Liz decided to take them out for a drink.

Most of the girls went out straight after work, but Liz didn't get there until around 8.00pm. So just as she was starting to enjoy herself, the others decided it was time for home, leaving Liz with Dan and Paul.

She was fine being left with the guys as they were good company, she was drinking too, so she was quite relaxed. The conversations were quite open, and the guys asked if Liz liked the new office, now it had been decorated. She told them it was nice, but the guys got a little too familiar with their next question, asking Liz if she had ever had sex in the office.

She did tell them she had fucked her boss once, but not in the office. The guys pushed her, asking if she had ever thought about it?

Liz said she had often thought about having sex on her desk, and more than once the fantasy crossed her mind, which started soon after she had fucked her boss. She said the real turrn on though would be to have sex on the boardroom table, as often the big bosses at head office used the room for meetings, and it was something that had crossed her mind.

All just harmless fun, until they all left the bar and were walking past the office on the way to Liz's taxi rank. Paul was really trying hard, asking Liz to go into the office for a kiss, but Liz tried her best to resist. She tried telling them she didn't have the key, but they knew she did, and with a little more coaxing by the guys, all three of them were inside, quite tipsy from drinking, and Paul was walking with her hand in hand towards her desk.

He gently leant her against the desk, and as he kissed her, he moved her backwards so she naturally sat back on the desk. Luckily her skirt was short and flared, her legs opened naturally, as Paul moved his body against hers . He slipped a finger in her knickers as he continued to kiss her, she was wet, very wet. It was clear the fantasy of her being fucked was a big one of her's judging by how wet she was, and the fantasy was about to come true.

Paul undid his jeans, while still kissing Liz, his jeans dropped to the floor and his long hard cock stood proud and was ready to take Liz.

Paul gently put his hands under Liz, and removed her knickers, looking at her sex as he did so. Her lips were extended, this excited Paul, and he slowly slid his cock between them, ignoring Dan who was standing just feet away watching the action.

Paul fucked her sloppy pussy, her juices dripping on her desk, she lean't back onto her hands so Paul could unleash her large breasts from her tight blouse. He opened the blouse up, then pushed her bra beneath her breasts so they hung out for him to view as he fucked her.

It would normally have been too much for Paul, but as there was his mate in the room, he felt a little self concious, which stopped him cumming, which was great for Liz.

He turned Liz over, bent her over the desk and fucked her while looking at her gorgeous bottom, while holding her breasts. Liz lean't round to finger her clit, and it didn't take long before she was off and cumming on her desk. This brought Paul to the point of no return, and quickly thrust his load directly into Liz's pussy.

Paul pulled out, and Dan stood there ready to take over. Liz though had other idea's, grabbed Dan and walked with him to the boardroom, Pauls cum dripping down her legs as they did so.

She opened the boardroom door, put one leg on a chair, put her hands on the table and instructed Dan to fuck her.

Dan's jeans were down like a shot, and within seconds his cock was thrusting away in her squelching pussy. Dan was no stayer, he had never been with such a gorgeous girl, and as Liz started to finger her clit, Dan came inside her very quickly. Luckily for Liz she had managed to get off just before Dan added his loads to Paul's inside her.

Liz felt sorry for Dan's lack of performance, she got on the floor to suck him hard, but it wasn't to be, and after licking off all the cum on his cock, she decided that the best course of action would be to make a hasty retreat.

Last time Liz had two guys, she was very much lead to the situation, and the guys took total control. This time Liz was more involved with what went on, it was her who lead Dan to the boardroom, and it just showed how mature she was becoming sexally.

These were Liz's years of adventure, plenty of cock, plenty of passion, and plenty of cum. Liz was thoroughly enjoying her freedom.

There was just enough time for a few more adventures, before Liz thought it time to settle down with a lover long term.

Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments