Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Girl, Chapter 3

"Bailee starts a new life and a new job - with unexpected benefits!"

9
3 Comments 3
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
A couple days later, Bailee was packing her things to go live with Aunt Ruth. Because it was the weekend and Bailee’s mom didn't have to work, she decided it would be a good idea to go with her to make sure she got to Aunt Ruth's. Besides, she hadn't seen her sister in a while so it was a good excuse for a visit.

It took about four hours to get to Ruth's small town from where they lived, and another hour to get to her house. Ruth met them at the bus station and took them the final leg of the trip. While they drove, Bailee's mom explained the situation. Bailee sat in the back seat, listening to the two women talk and getting embarrassed whenever Aunt Ruth would look at her in the rear-view mirror. This was beyond mortifying as Aunt Ruth had this way of looking at her that made her feel small and ashamed even when she did nothing wrong!

"Don't you worry, Anne. I pretty much raised you after Mom and Dad died, I think I can handle this one. Besides, I have enough chores and work around the house to keep her more than occupied. She won't have time to be bored or to get in trouble!" Aunt Ruth said. "I don't go in for all the computer nonsense either, so she won't be able to email her friends or the tweet thing or whatever the kids are doing these days! Just an old-fashioned telephone!"

Bailee's heart sank. Not only was she going to be living in the middle of nowhere, she wouldn't even be able to talk to anyone either! This was going to be hell! Aunt Ruth showed Bailee her new room and left her there to unpack her things. She went back in to talk some more about Bailee and her problems to her mother before Bailee came back out.

Bailee's mother stayed the afternoon with Bailee and Aunt Ruth before heading back home. Bailee settled into her new home and tried to make the best of it. "Maybe if I keep my nose clean, this won't last forever!" she thought. So she pitched in and helped with the dishes, did her chores without complaint, and tried to be on her best behavior.

Unfortunately, an impetuous and spirited young girl like Bailee can't toe the line for long.

After about a month, Bailee was downtown with Aunt Ruth doing some shopping when she noticed a Help Wanted sign on the door of Johnson's Hardware, the town's small hardware store. Since Aunt Ruth had to pick up some things in the store anyway, they went in and while Aunt Ruth shopped, Bailee went to talk to the owner of the store about the job. Later that evening after dinner, Bailee approached Aunt Ruth about the job idea.

"Aunt Ruth, can I talk to you a minute?" Bailee asked as they sat in the living room.

"What is it, honey?"

"Well, today when we were at the hardware store, I saw a Help Wanted sign on the door. I talked with the owner, and he said I had the job if I wanted it. Can I go to work at the hardware store? I'll still keep up with my studies and my chores, but it would be nice to have a little spending money. I know Mom gives you something to help take care of me, but I would like to have some money of my own," Bailee said.

"I see. Well, you have been doing well with your studies, and you have helped out around here a lot. Let me think about it and I will let you know," she said.

"Okay, but please hurry... I don't want to lose this job! It sounds like fun and Mr. Johnson, the owner, said he would pay me $7.50 an hour."

"Well let me think on it and talk to your mother about it. We'll see..." she said.

A few days later, Aunt Ruth was in the kitchen fixing lunch when she called Bailee in to eat.

"How is your schoolwork coming along?" Aunt Ruth asked, as she served up lunch.

"Fine, I'm almost done. Then I'll get on my chores," Bailee said.

"I talked to your mother today, and told her how you are doing. She seems pleased that you are doing better here."

"Oh? How's Mom doing at home?"

"She's fine. She misses you, of course."

"And I miss her too."

"Your mother and I talked about you getting that job at Johnson's Hardware. I told her I thought it would be okay if she approved of it."

"What did she say?" Bailee asked hopefully.

"She said that it would be okay if you took the job so long as you continued to do your schoolwork and kept your grades up and as long as you continued to do your chores around the house too."

"Oh I will, Aunt Ruth! I will! Oh thank you, thank you!" Bailee said excitedly.

So the following day, Aunt Ruth drove Bailee to Johnson's Hardware and sat in the car while Bailee went in and talked with Mr. Johnson. About a half hour later, she came bounding out of the store, grinning and exceedingly happy.

"I got the job, Aunt Ruth! I got the job!" she squealed as she got in the car.

Bailee couldn't wait for the next day when she started her new job. She arrived at the hardware store a half an hour early, and was sitting out front on the park bench when Mr. Johnson arrived to open the store. She followed him inside, and he began showing her what her new job would be. He gave her one of the store employee aprons and started showing her around the store. Bailee would start off by greeting the customers and helping them find what they came to the store to get. She paid close attention so she would know what things were called so she could help the customers. There was so much to learn!

Bailee enjoyed her job and the extra money she was earning. Things were looking up for the young girl. Her schooling was doing well and she had a new job. Her and Aunt Ruth were getting along and enjoying each other's company and Bailee called her mother once a week and even their relationship was doing better.

And then one day Brad Cooper walked in the hardware store.

Brad Cooper worked for a local construction company, and that day he was in the hardware store looking to replace a couple of power tools. He walked into the store and was promptly met at the door by Bailee.

"Hello, Welcome to Johnson's Hardware store," Bailee said in a cheerful voice.

Brad lifted his face which had been obscured by his black cowboy hat and looked at Bailee. "Thanks," he said. Bailee looked up into Brad's handsome, rugged face and saw his sparkling blue eyes and shining smile. And his dimples! Bailee looked at him speechless, her mouth hanging open as she couldn't find her words anymore.

"C... Can I help you?" she stammered, blushing over her reactions.

"Yeah, I need to pick up a new circular saw, a couple of extra carbide framing blades, and a nail gun," he said.

"Sure, if you'll follow me, I can help you find those things," Bailee said, trying to keep her professionalism. She led Brad over to the tool section of the store and began showing him the different models and types of tools they had.

"These are all okay for the weekend handyman, but where are your professional tools? Do you carry Bosche, DeWalt, or Milwaukee brand tools?" he asked.

"Yes, we have all of them. But they are in the back - we don't get a lot of call for them. Would you like to see what we have?" Bailee asked.

"Yeah, these home handyman versions wouldn't last a week with me!" he said, "I need something a lot better built that's going to last."

She took him back into the back of the store where the heavy duty tools were kept. As he looked over what they had, they talked a bit.

"So how long have you worked for Johnson's?" he asked.

"Oh, I just started about a couple of months ago," Bailee said.

"That's cool. I haven't seen you around, are you new to town?"

"Yeah, I've only been here a short time. I'm staying with my aunt for awhile."

"I thought so. This is a pretty small town - new people sort of stick out around here. Especially cute ones!" he said, glancing over to her and smiling.

Bailee's heart skipped a beat. He thought she was cute! Bailee's head was beginning to spin as she stood there next to him. Brad was a very good looking young man. At six foot three inches tall, he was a full foot taller than her and he was very well built, with a broad chest, thick arms and a small waist. He had collar-length sandy blonde hair, a scruff of a beard, and he was well tanned from working outside all day.

"So when do you go to lunch? Want to grab a bite to eat?" Brad said.

"I got a lunch break in about an hour. Can you come back then?" she asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Sounds good.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

I have one more stop to make and then I'll be back. How does Ethel's Diner sound for lunch?"

"That sounds wonderful. Okay I'll see you then," she said.

"Great. Tell you what, why don't you set these aside and I'll pick them up when I come back to get you," he said, handing her a few items he selected.

An hour later Brad returned, purchased the tools he had set aside, and he and Bailee went down the street to the diner for lunch.

"So how did you come to stay here with your aunt," he said, "if you don't mind my asking."

"Well it involves a party I shouldn't have been at, and some out of control behavior on my part," she said, skirting the question.

"Sounds interesting. What happened?" he said.

"You'll think I'm an awful person!" she said, looking away.

"Oh I seriously doubt it, Bailee. We've all done things we aren't real proud of."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think I'm..."

"If you want to tell me you can. If you don't want to that's okay too," he said, giving her a way out of the conversation.

"Thanks Brad. I just don't want you to think badly of me."

"Bailee, I don't think I could if I wanted to. You seem like a very nice girl and I'd like to get to know you better. As you can guess, this dinky town doesn't have a lot going for it and it would be nice to have someone here I could talk to. Besides, you might be able to give me a discount at the hardware store!" he said laughing.

"Oh so all you want me for is to get a break on nails and tools then!" she said, playing along with the joke.

"Well, unless there is another reason you want me to hang around," he replied.

"You're damn right there is!" Bailee thought to herself.

Bailee and Brad enjoyed their lunch and chatted about all sorts of things. She found out Brad was 20 years old, and had graduated high school a couple years ago. He had lived in the area all his life, and that he had had a couple girlfriends in the past, but wasn't currently attached (news that pleased Bailee very much). Brad had his own place just a little outside of town, and he had been working construction for the past four years.

Bailee went back to work after lunch with a new reason to smile. Brad told her he would be doing more business with the hardware store from time to time, and he would look her up when he came by. He also told Bailee that he would like to have lunch with her again sometime, and so Bailee had found someone in the dinky little town that would make the time pass a lot faster!

Bailee's job progressed and she did well at it. As promised, Brad came by every so often and resupplied, looking Bailee up every time. But as time went by, his visits got more and more frequent until soon he was making a weekly stop at the hardware store. He would pick up Bailee on her lunch hour and take her to lunch and then pick up what he needed from the hardware store at the same time.

Her boss, Mr. Johnson was pleased with the increase in business as it was pretty slow before Bailee came along. And Brad had told some of the other guys he worked with to stop by the store and give them some business too - just keep their hands off Bailee, she was his girl!

One hot summer day, Brad came by the hardware store to pick up Bailee for their weekly lunch together. Mr. Johnson, Bailee's boss, had left the store in her hands while he went to another larger town to pick up some supplies for the store. Brad walked in the store and saw Bailee behind the counter at the cash register.

"Hi babe!" Brad greeted her with his trademark smile.

"Hi, honey, I'm glad you came by to see me today!"

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Oh, I've just been thinkin' 'bout my big, hunky guy!" she said, teasing him. She locked the register up and walked around the end of the counter to him.

"Is that so? And what have you been thinking?" he said, teasing her right back as she approached him.

"This," she said as she threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately. They kissed for a couple minutes before he broke the kiss, coming up for air.

"Wow! What was that all about?" he said looking at her surprised.

"I don't know I guess I was just feeling a little..." she said, her voice trailing off.

"A little what?" he pressed.

"A little horny, I guess," she said, cautiously. This was the first time she had spoken to him in such a manner or about anything regarding sex. She wasn't sure how he would take it.

"I see," he said. Brad looked around a moment. "Is anyone else in the store?" he asked.

"No. No other customers have come in today, why?"

"What about Mr. Johnson?"

"He's out of the store all day. He won't be back until closing time. I'm all alone in here except for you," she answered curiously.

"Good. Come with me," Brad said. He went to the front door and flipped the closed sign. "You are now on lunch." He took her hand and led her into the back of the store where they couldn't be seen from the store front windows.

"I'm glad you have been thinking of me and that it has made you horny, baby," he said, as he pushed her up against the wall in the back store-room. "Because I've wanted to do this for a long time." Brad leaned in and kissed her, but not the normal boyfriend love kisses they had been sharing. No, this was a deep, powerful, passionate kiss that said "I want you". Brad was making his move on her, wanting to take it to a more intimate level. And Bailee was more than willing.

The couple's kissing got more and more heated and as the urgency began to grow, Brad took off his shirt. "God he's gorgeous!" Bailee thought, looking at his rippling chest muscles, his firm well-defined six-pack abs, and his strong shoulders. Bailee felt her own hands removing the apron and pulling up the t-shirt without even realizing what she was doing.

Suddenly, she stopped. "Wait, Brad I have something to tell you," she said. She pulled up a box to sit on and Brad did the same.

"What is it, honey?" he said.

"Remember when you asked me how I came to live with Aunt Ruth here?"

"Yeah I remember. You said it was something to do with a party..."

"That's right. I didn't want to tell you then because I was starting to like you, and I didn't want to scare you off. But if we are going to do this, you have a right to know about me."

"Uh... okay. What's the big mystery?" he asked, getting a bit concerned.

"The reason I came here to live with my Aunt Ruth is because I got kicked out of school back home. See there was this party after our school won the State Lacrosse Championship. It was an 'adult' party and I was too young to drink. But I wanted to go, so I snuck out of the house and went anyway. I had a fake I.D. and lied about how old I was. Anyway, I got too drunk and there was this boy at the party. I started making out with him, and then there was a whole lot of boys there. I got caught up in it all and... well, I had a gangbang with all of them," she said, looking down at her fingers as she fiddled with them.

"I see," Brad said, not real sure of what else to say.

"And now you hate me. You think I'm some sort of slut and I guess I am. Dammit, this is why I didn't want to say anything. I've lost you now," she said, starting to cry.

"Hold on a minute. Who said anything about losing me? Like I told you back then, we all have made dumb mistakes. Just because you did something in your past you aren't proud of doesn't mean you are the same person. We make mistakes, learn from them and move on. I don't hate you, Bailee. I don't feel any different about you than I did when I walked in here today. I still like you very much and I still consider you my girl. That is if you want to be," he said. "You DO want to be my girl don't you?"

"Oh Brad! More than anything!" she said excitedly. She threw her arms around his neck again, almost knocking them both over with her zeal. She kissed him just as passionately as before and he kissed her with equal desire in return.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments