Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion in an Abandoned Church

"A trip to the waterfall becomes sex in an abandoned church"

2
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After a bit of convincing (which included a lot of sweet, dirty talk), I agree to go with you on a back road adventure into the middle of nowhere. You’re on the search for waterfalls and need a willing partner to make sure you don’t get lost or eaten while out adventuring. You assure me that finding the waterfalls will make the long drive through dirt roads worth it… but I doubt this as the road seems endless, winding its way through the forest.

Eventually, we find something of interest – through the trees, we can see a clearing and soon realize it’s a graveyard. We venture out of the car to find ourselves standing amongst the aging headstones that dot their way across the clearing towards an old church that sits atop a hill. We both comment on how creepy it was to unexpectedly stumble upon this as we make our way towards the church, quietly moving past the ancient grave markers.

When we reach the hill, we realize that the aging church is the only relic left from an old Scottish community that once thrived in this valley. While I am peeking through the windows, you read the signage posted outside the large gothic inspired doors explaining the history of the parish and the surrounding community. Just as you finish reading, I walk up behind you placing my hands around your waist, hugging you from behind. I say we should try to see if we can get in, and you totally agree. There is something so thrilling about being in an empty church.

Together we walk towards the back of the building. There is a small door with a posted sign that reads ‘Pioneer Museum’. I try the door and it opens with ease. It seems as though the caretakers of the property are very trusting of their guests. We walk in and find ourselves in the back room of the church. Surrounded by black and white photographs of the old community, we gaze at old newspaper cutouts and maps that have been left on display for those who wanted to learn more about the community that once thrived in the area.

It seems that a group of volunteers has been caring for the church and its property for many years, holding an annual remembrance service for members of the community. It also acts as an emergency shelter for those who may become lost on the surrounding dirt roads that are mainly used by cross-country skiers during the winter months.

Following the pictures on the wall, you walk across the small room to another door that you hope will allow us into the main area of the church. You turn the handle and to your delight, the door opens revealing the inside of the old wooden-framed Catholic church. Light dances through the stained glass windows, falling on the empty pews and shining across the altar. We share a look that says ‘holy shit!’ as we walk into the church and begin to explore.

It looks as though everything needed for a service is available: collection plates, goblets, and even a few bottles of wine are tucked away in a cupboard. I call your name and you turn to find me sitting in a confession booth, a sly smile on my face. You tell me there’s no way you’re going in there with me but I say you have a sin to confess and the only way I will tell you is if you come into the confessional with me. You agree, but have to laugh… that might be one of the oldest tricks in the book.

You enter the booth and in order for us to both fit inside, you need to sit on my lap. You close the curtain behind you and turn towards me to ask me to confess my sin. I slide my hands down your thighs and over the length of your skirt. I begin to slide your skirt up your legs as I whisper in your ear, confessing to you that all morning I’ve been thinking about pulling your panties off and eating your pussy until you cum. You laugh and push my hands away; there is no way you’re getting freaky in a confessional.

You get up to walk out but I hold on to your waist, keeping you on my lap. I have another confession… I’m incredibly turned on by being alone with you, and my cock is already hard just thinking about all the ways I could fuck you in this empty church.

You tell me that getting sexy in a confessional booth is a little too much for you and break my grip, leaving me alone in the booth and laughing as you walk over to the cupboard, taking out a bottle of wine. You open the bottle and watch me walk across to the cupboard and grab two glasses. You notice just how hard I really am…

You pour us each a glass of wine, and we drink while exploring more of the building. There are some beautiful images displayed on the walls, but my hand caressing your ass is distracting you from truly appreciating the works. It does, however, have you growing increasingly interested in the things we could do with each other in this empty church. You finish your glass before we make it back to the altar, and I offer to get you another.

I follow you and watch as you pour the wine. You look at me in a way that makes me think you’re wondering if I am still as hard as I was earlier. By the look on your face, I know exactly how wet you are. I thank you for the glass and we both take a drink, locking eyes as we do. We both know what the other is thinking and immediately put down our glasses, almost spilling them over in the rush to have our bodies embrace. We begin to kiss passionately, my hands running over your body as you press against me.

My hands run under your shirt and over your breasts as your hand moves over my chest and down my body.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

You find that I am indeed as hard as I was earlier. I move my hands under your skirt and begin to pull your panties down when you stop me. You pull back and say you can’t do this, not in a church. You’re a good Catholic girl, and although you are extremely turned on, you have put up some sort of mental wall.

I say I understand and back off. We are both left standing in front of each other, completely turned on, our hearts beating so quickly but not following through. I am waiting for a sign that I might be able to convince you to just let go, but I see nothing. Eventually, I pick up my drink and say it was a nice fantasy, and not to worry about it. That was all it took. I can see that you want me even more.

You top off your glass and immediately down it. I look at you with a surprised expression as you say, “fuck it, take these God damn panties off me right now!”

I quickly put down my drink and pull you into me, kissing you deeply as my hands run under your skirt and pull your panties down. My hand reaches down and begins to caress you, and find you’re already soaking. I slip in my fingers, pulling your body towards me with the other hand. I realize I’m quickly bringing you to the edge so I pull my hand away and easily pick you up by the waist, lifting you onto the altar.

Well, this is it. Good Girl Gone Bad… you lie back on the altar, your knees raised in the air, resting your feet on my shoulders. I push back your skirt and dive in, my tongue going deep, then running smoothly over you. I then insert my fingers again as my tongue continues to stimulate your clit in little circles.

I wrap my other hand around your leg so that my hand can also help with the action. The constant change up between being fingered, having your pussy eaten, and having my hand slide over your clit is building you to a point where I can sense a scream coming on. You are soaking wet as I begin to feel the first waves of an orgasm hitting you.

My fingers continue to rush in and out of you, hitting your g-spot as my other hand presses down on your pubic bone, drawing out your pleasure. You try to contain a scream, but it comes out as a squeal as I feel your pussy pulse around my fingers as the flood of new juice pours over my hand. I realize how big that orgasm was for you when you don’t immediately get up to return the favour, your body still convulsing from a major release. You need a minute to compose yourself.

I lean over your body and gently kiss your belly and continue to gently caress you as you stroke my head and tell me how fucking amazing that was. Your heart is beating so hard I swear I am able to hear it better than my own.

When you finally catch your breath, I help you down off the altar and we both begin to laugh at how intense that was for you. I ask if you’re okay to keep going, and you assure me you’re good to go. We begin to kiss slowly as my hands begin to caress your breasts, undoing your bra and lightly teasing your nipples. You reach your hands down and begin to unbutton my pants, pulling them down before sliding your hands into my boxers.

My cock is throbbing as you run your hands over it, pulling it out while you fall to your knees in front of it. You begin stroking my shaft as your tongue teases my balls; licking, kissing, and eventually sucking them as my hand braces myself on the altar. You run your tongue up and down the length of my cock, taking me into your mouth as one hand continues to stroke and the other gently caresses my balls.

With my other hand holding your hair, you take me further into your mouth, swirling your tongue over the head of my cock, pressing it against the underside of your tongue. My breathing is getting heavier and you know I’m getting close when I pull your head back and lift you back up to standing. I turn you around and bend you over across the altar, your skirt lifted over your waist revealing your bare ass.

I run my hands over your ass and kneel down behind you, spreading your cheeks as my tongue enters you again. I passionately begin to eat you out a second time before standing up and pushing my cock into you. You’re still soaking from before, and you feel amazing as I easily glide in, holding your waist and thrusting deeply inside you. You steady yourself on the altar as my thrusts become quicker and harder. I’m slamming into you when I tell you I’m not going to last – I’m about to cum, hard.

As if we were sharing the same thought, I pull out as you spin around and kneel in front of me, taking me in once more as I begin to jack off. With one hand steadying myself on the altar and the other jacking off into your mouth, I cum hard, letting out a deep moan as you suck the load out of my cock. This time, it’s me who has to take a moment.

You swallow my load and sit down on the floor, laughing as I have to lie back on the floor before my legs collapse from under me. I rest your head in your lap and you place your hand on my chest, feeling my heart beating as fast as yours. We look at each other with a shared ‘holy fuck, we just fucked in a church’ expression. Neither one of us expected our day to turn out this way.

When we have both caught our breath, we get up and get ourselves back together. Feeling close and extremely fulfilled, we leave the church and walk back towards the car. I ask about the half bottle of wine you took with you, and you explain you could never throw out good wine. Besides, we might get thirsty on the drive back…

Published 
Written by ProfessorErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments