Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passionate sex With My Best Friend

"Burning Passion."

7
5 Comments 5
83.2k Views 83.2k
751 words 751 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story

My best friend, Nick Gülcan, and I were always together laughing and joking. We'd always talk on Msn Messenger and we'd flirt like hell with each other. He'd want to see me naked on the webcam but I only showed him tits which left him hard. He told me one day that he was so hard that he could not get up from his office chair at work.

Nick and I decided to meet up for no strings attached wild sex and it wouldn't ruin our friendship as it was just sex.

Nick and I met up one Sunday afternoon at the beginning of November 2008. He picked me up from the bus station on his motor bike and took me to his house he stayed with his friend. Once we were inside he got us a couple of drinks. He tried putting the TV on but it wouldn't work. So Nick put a Alicia Keys' video on called Karma and we danced to it.

Our hearts pounding against our chests.

I had always fancied Nick he was tall, drop dead gorgeous, dark skinned with short black hair and blue brown eyes. He was Turkish. His parents were from Alanya, South coast of Turkey. They moved down to London when Nick was born so they gave him a English first name but kept his surname Turkish.

Nick and I kissed passionately letting our passions give in. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as I felt his kiss able lips travel down my neck. He took off my top and bra and sucked on my left breast hungrily. His kisses were perfect but he didn't give me enough time to breathe. I didn't even feel he had unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them as I was lost in his kisses. He took them off me. I fiddled with his belt around his light blue jeans as I wanted him inside me so much. He took his jeans off.

Nick picked me up onto his waist and I wrapped my arms around him and I felt the hairs on his legs as he carried me up the stairs to an empty bedroom and lowered me down on the bed gently. He pulled down his navy blue underpants and I saw his erection.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I'm a bit afraid, Brianne," he confessed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, you're married to my friend."

"Don't be," I told him.

Nick kissed me hungrily and I felt his hard dick press up against my body. His hands pulled off my black knickers. I rolled him over so I was on top and I went down his chest kissing it to his dick and I wrapped my mouth around it. Sucking it deeply making him moan with pleasure. He rolled me back over and got on top of me and without any hesitation slid inside my dripping wet pussy that was just waiting for him.

We did the feet on shoulders position for two minutes and I gasped as he fucked me deeply. Nick and I did the missionary position for ten minutes and my head was banging against the edge of the bed so he put a rolled up t shirt under my head as we made love. We rolled over and I got on top of him and it was his turn to have the t shirt under his head as he was leaning up against the bed railing. Nick and I smiled at each other and my heart pounded as I rode him. He rolled me back over so I was underneath him and he fucked me harder and harder and it felt as though there was an earthquake. The bed tremored and made loud squeals as we fucked faster. I was so close to orgasm. I came and he came and we both cried out with relief and satisfaction.

Nick rolled off me and held me close to him breathing heavily. "Wow, that was amazing!" he said.

"You're telling me! That was the best fuck I've ever had!" I confessed grinning at him.

He raised his dark eyebrows in surprise "really?" he asked.

I nodded and kissed him tenderly and held his hands in mine and our fingers joined together. "Want to go for seconds?" I asked.

Nick grinned sheepishly at me, "I thought you'd never ask," he said.

Who ever thought that having sex with your best mate would be the best ever sex of your life! 

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments