Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perks Of The Job

"Being inexperienced can be a bonus"

5
0 Comments 0
26.5k Views 26.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This is actually a true story involving myself,hope you guys enjoy!

After I left high school, I really didn't fancy going to college to sit in a classroom learning about stuff I had no interest in or things that had any use to me in real life, so after a work experience placement working for my local council contractor, accompanying various carpenters, plumbers and decorators, I decided I wanted to become an electrician.

I was offered an apprenticeship role with the contractors once I had left school, which would last for the 3 years. I was told I could smash it out in a year and half, and I was determined to get it done as quickly as possible, as the work wasn't too strenuous and the money was phenomenal for such a young lad with no responsibilities.

After a year of once a week college and doing minor rewires and lighting faults in empty properties, the site manager thought enough of my work to have me doing basic tasks without my mentor. He gave me a small van and a PDA and I was finally given free reign on my day.

Now no disrespect but the office workers who get all the faults from tenants are idiots. They would receive a call from a little old lady who said that her lights aren't working, would assume that there is some major error with the electrics, assign the job four hours, and it would turn out to be a blown light bulb. I had no problem with this, as this meant I could get the job done in ten minutes and spend three hours at home or in the gym.

So one morning when I synced my PDA and saw that I had a job to fix a broken circuit in a tenants kitchen, I automatically assumed that her kettle had a surge and tripped the fuse, id replace it and I would be gone in 15, off to the gym for a few sets and a run, and admire the sweet ass of a mid twenties personal trainer who I couldn't take my eyes off every time I stepped on the treadmill. Well, I was half right.

I pulled up to the address on my PDA and parked up. Just a normal council terraced property with a fence that had seen better days, but the garden was kempt enough, the odd weed sprouting up and a semi deflated football wedged awkwardly between a fence post and some guttering, typical stuff for the sort of properties that we worked in.

Grabbing a few fuses and my basic toolkit I briskly made my way up the path and knocked on the front door. It doesn't matter how many times I do it, the imminent barking of a huge dog and the sound of its claws scraping the other side of the door always startles me. I don't know whether it was the incident I had when I was kid was the main crux of it, but I've just never been that comfortable around dogs. I could hear a woman shooing away the dog as she approached the door, her silhouette moving in and out of view through the stained glass of the front door as she approached it.

She opened the door, and I was met with every teenager’s wet dream fantasy. A woman of around about 30, with long brunette hair, straighter than a die, wearing a tight boob tube top which flaunted her heavenly breasts, and jeans that looked like she had been poured into them, accenting the curve of her hips, which gave away the fact that she would have a plump ass, which has always been the feature which does it for me on a woman.

'Aren't you a little young to be fixing my electrics?'

Her un-amused tone suddenly reminded me that I had a job to do.

'They let me take care of these sort of things miss, I'll have your kitchen working up again, no problem.'

She looked me up and down, taking in my slender body, which must have been pretty well covered. These work outfits aren't that flattering. They never give you the correct size polo tops and the slacks go through hell on a daily basis, so looking your best is hardly something possible. I always made the effort though, making sure my hair was styled and my stubble was noticeable but controlled. She kept me at the door long enough for me to start feeling uncomfortable at her checking me over. I started to feel my cock twitch as I couldn't help but glance at her cleavage, and imagine what it would look like devouring my dick.

She eventually let me in and asked if I wanted a drink whilst the fridge kept some of its cold while the power was off. I politely refused and made my way quickly to the fuse board. My dick had become rock hard through my slacks. They were baggy around the legs but tight as a vice round my crotch, which would have made everything visible. The sight of her curvaceous ass as she led me into her home made me start to perspire. I couldn't believe my luck. I'm normally in an empty property or one occupied by someone’s grandma, not some hot chick who was going to make me cum in my boxers just looking at her tight arse through skin tight jeans.

After taking a few moments to collect myself, I killed the power to the property and made my way into the kitchen to begin testing the circuit for any breaks. She was over at one counter and was making a sandwich. I unscrewed a socket on the wall and began testing.

'I know it’s not your job, but do you mind unscrewing this for me?'

Damn it.

I turned around and was greeted by a view of a jar of Branston pickle, her gorgeous face and her two magnificent tits. I was already sweating and finding it difficult to find my words, so I just nodded and smiled, and took the jar from her.

As embarrassing as it was, I was struggling to get the thing open. My hands were a shaking mess and half my concentration was on trying not to get aroused again, so when I dropped the jar and it shattered on the floor, it was almost a relief for me to get her away from me.

'I'm so sorry! It’s just so hot in here; I’m sweating like Gary Glitter in a playground!'

I was relieved that my crude sense of humour made her giggle, and took the sting out of the fact I just chucked pickle all over her kitchen.

'Just stay still gorgeous and ill collect the glass, wouldn't want anybody cutting themselves'

Did she just call me gorgeous? This was the last thing on my mind, as she crouched down with a dustpan and brush and began to sweep up the shards of glass, her head directly in line with my throbbing cock, pinning me back against the work surface.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I had no where to go, and I loved it. The view of her massive tits slightly jiggling beneath me as she swept up drove me wild. I was doing everything I could to stop my self from whipping out my cock and shove it in her mouth.

'Like what you see do you kid?'

I realised what she must be seeing. I looked down and saw her staring at my dick, which was beginning to hurt as it fought with my slacks and zipper, trying to escape.

'I.. errr.. better test this circuit and replace your fuse, your freezer.....'

'Get it out.'

I had no idea what to do.

Before I could respond she had pulled down my zipper, pulled the front of my boxers across allowing my seven incher to spring out. The relief of the relieved tension drew my attention away from the fact that this tenant had just whipped out my cock.

Her face lit up like Blackpool illuminations, which boosted my ego and confidence as I ran my hands in her silky hair. She looked up at me and smiled.

'Not bad for your age!'

She then lightly gripped the base of my cock with her fingers and took me all the way down her throat, an experience I'd never felt before, and I was in heaven as I slightly fell back on the kitchen wall. she took me in her mouth over and over again, letting me loose for a few seconds only for her to plunge me back down her throat, sending me into paradise. Wanking my cock vigorously, she started lapping up my balls and my asshole, then turned her tongue on my shaft, licking it all the way up to the tip, giggling lightly at the way it twitched at her command.

I couldn't take much more of this.

'Don't you dare blow your load yet, I'm not done with you by a long shot'

She crawled away slightly from, allowing me to catch my breath, and allowing my dick some respite. She stood up and slowly pulled down her top, allowing her 34D tits to spring out, cupping and licking them as I slowly stroked myself, completely entranced by what was in front of me.

She turned around and unzipped her jeans, slowly pulling off her trousers revealing her round arse, which spilled and slightly jiggled as her jeans slumped the floor. I felt like my cock was going to explode.

She bent over the kitchen sink and beckoned me over, which was the only invitation I needed. I whipped off my top and took undid my slacks allowing them to fall to the floor, but still had them round my ankles as I positioned myself behind her.

I hovered my cock just over her hot went pussy for a few seconds, loving the feeling of her wetness on the tip of my dick. I then buried myself in her, unable to control a moan as I felt the warmth and tightness of her cunt around my dick. I started to fuck her wildly, spanking her round ass as hard as I could as I thrust deeper and deeper into her. The sight of her amazing ass clapping and jumping as I pumped her with every inch I could give her was driving me insane. I could hear her moaning and screaming and clawing at the stainless steel sink, one of her movements must have turned the tap on full blast, but I didn’t care. I took myself out; I wanted to fuck this perfect ass. I didn’t give a fuck if she wanted me to or not.

I positioned my throbbing dick over her tight little asshole and waited. As much as I just wanted to bury my dick in her ass, I wanted some form of approval, and I didn't have to wait long.

'Go on then, fuck my arse, I know you can’t take your eyes off it so do it!'

The wetness from her pussy made my dick slide into her hole with relative ease. God, I had never felt anything so tight. I began to pump slowly into her ass, trying to take in every second of it. All my teenage dreams were coming true. I reached around and grabbed her swinging tits as I stretched her asshole with every inch of my dick.

'I'm gonna come, any second!'

She pulled me out of her ass and knelt down, taking my quivering dick in her hands and began to wank me off, lightly sucking the tip of my dick.

'Blow all over my tits, come on, give me your load'

This just sent me over the edge as I completely covered her tits in my load, my legs seizing up as I let out wad after wad all over her chest and face. I slumped back, watching her lick my cum off her tits and run her fingers over face, gathering and jizz and sucking her fingers, tasting and swallowing my whole load.

She walked over to me and kissed me roughly on the lips.

'Now get my kettle working sweetie, I want my coffee.'

Needless to say, I got her fuses replaced and made my way back to the office. Haven't seen her since, but every day I look for the same address on my PDA!

Published 
Written by Jamie_h21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors