Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Sex and The Babysitter

"What a surprise my babysitter turns out to be"

27
6 Comments 6
23.1k Views 23.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I’d planned to work late but various meetings were cancelled so I caught an earlier train. On the walk from the station, as usual, I called in to The Bull and Bush pub for a quick drink, then made my way home – only a 5 minute walk.

There was a strange car in the drive so I walked round the side of the house. It was dark so I knew I wouldn’t be seen. When I looked in through the patio windows, there was Laura, our 18-year old babysitter, on her knees giving a boy a blowjob. She seemed quite expert and I watched her lick his balls and take his cock all the way in and bob up and down.

I felt a stirring down below and unzipped myself to let out my ever-hardening erection. She was stroking him and he was obviously enjoying himself as he had his eyes shut and a hand on the back of her head. Even through the double-glazing I could just about hear his groans as she pumped him in and out of her mouth. Her tongue was licking the bell end of his cock each time her mouth came up. I could see her saliva and his sticky oozings mixing.

I felt my own stickiness as I masturbated in the darkness. What a naughty little babysitter we have. The boy lifted up Laura’s skirt to reveal beautiful white cheeks and a very thin pair of panties barely covering her pussy. At this point I couldn’t hold back and increased my tossing until I exploded, shooting 3 or 4 ropes of cum into the bushes. I watched a few more minutes and saw the boy buck his hips – he must have cum in Laura’s mouth.

By now, though, I was getting cold outside. I wanted to be in the warmth. I could have just walked in and seen them desperately trying to cover up their embarrassment; instead, I got out my phone and dialled home. I could see them stop and listen to my voice message.

“Hi Laura. My meetings finished early so I caught an earlier train. I’ll be home in about 5 minutes. You might want to ring your Dad to get him to come and pick you up. See you soon”

I could see them both panic and quickly get into a respectable situation and turn on the TV. When I walked in, Laura looked flushed – obviously. Her lipstick was smudged. They both tried to look innocent and nonchalant. She introduced me to her boyfriend, Danny, and explained (otherwise known as lied) that, when she’d got my message, she’d called him to drive round and take her home.

They left me with my memories of sexy Laura.

Laura had been babysitting our twins for a couple of years – and I’d watched her body develop in all the right places from being a schoolgirl to a gorgeous blonde-haired woman - a very desirable young woman. I was in lust with her, especially after seeing her tonight.

As luck would have it a couple of weeks later, Jenny, my wife, had a girlie night out with some friends. I decided to pretend to work late again and we organised Laura to babysit. But I wanted another show.

When I got off the train at the normal time, I had a couple of drinks in the Bush again. I knew Jenny was leaving about 7 pm, so I made my way home soon afterwards – making sure that she wouldn’t accidentally bump into me.

No strange car on the drive this time, but I walked round the back of the house and saw Laura on her own - on her phone. I let myself in quietly and crept into the kitchen – next to the room Laura was in. The door was slightly ajar so I could hear her and partially see her. My best, but not very good, view was in the reflection in the glass patio doors

“I know Danny, but if your Mom’s grounded you for crashing the car we’ll just have to live with it for a couple of weeks.
Yes, I know it was my fault. I shouldn’t have sucked you off when you were driving, but you did enjoy it, didn’t you?
I’ll make it up to you again very soon. What about me talking dirty to you now? We can both play with ourselves. My pussy’s already feeling damp. What about you? Will you get your lovely cock out?”

My cock was getting hard but I resisted the temptation to touch it. I wanted to wait and see what developed

“Is it hard?
I wish I could see it. I’m going to take my panties off”

I watched but didn’t have a good view. All I saw was a flash of red.

“I’m so wet. I wish you were here to see what my fingers are doing”

I wished I’d had a better view. I even thought about going back outside like last time.

“Would you like to see it Danny? Would you like me to take a picture and send it to you?
OK just wait a minute.”

Laura moved the phone to between her open legs and clicked its camera. When she held it to look at the shot I could just about see her open cunt and a finger pushing inside. She pressed a few buttons and then went on talking.

“Have you got it yet?
Can you see where my finger is?
Does it look good?
Has it made you harder?
Are you stroking your delicious cock?
I’m rubbing myself. I’m really wet.
Will you send me that picture of your cock with my lips around it? It’s my favourite.”

As I gently pushed the door open to get a better look, she must have seen the movement reflected in the glass and turned to look at me.

“OH SHIT!” she said and quickly clamped her legs together

Fuck – I thought but put my finger to my lips to shush her. She looked embarrassed and confused and I could almost hear her brain ticking over.

“No. Nothing’s the matter, Danny.
I just had this AWESOME thought that Mr Edwards would walk in and catch me with no panties on rubbing myself. Wouldn’t that be wicked?
Should I let him stay and watch me?
No he’s not really here, sweetheart, but imagine it if he were. It makes me feel very naughty”

She looked me straight in the eye, smiled and opened her legs as I moved round in front of her. She started moving her fingers again and displaying herself to me. A sight to behold. I could feel the pressure in the confines of my pants.

“No, he’s not an old pervert, Danny. For a start he’s only 10 years older than you – that’s not old. And secondly, if it’s perverted to watch me play with myself that makes you a perve also.
You’ve watched my loads of times. Should I stop and talk about something else or help your imagination whilst your hands play with your lovely hard cock?

I can see a bulge in his trousers. Do you think I should ask him to get it out for me, Danny?”

I nodded enthusiastically and unzipped myself. Up sprang my hard cock.

“Wow. It’s big – not as big as yours Danny – of course not – shorter but thicker, I think”

I frowned but she just smiled and shook her head and licked her lips. What an actress she was.

“I’m gonna have to give it a little stroke. Would you like to see me doing it?
Would you like to be here watching me stroke it like I do with yours?
You like my hand on you, don’t you?”

I stepped forward as she reached out with the fingers that she’d taken from her cunt.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

I only just managed to stop myself from making a noise as she lightly feathered her wet fingertips around my shaft. She was no novice at this. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

“It’s very hard. Are you OK Danny?
You seem to be breathing heavy. Are you dribbling?
Mr Edwards is. He twitches when I stroke it”

She blew a kiss my way as her thumb circled my helmet and teased its sticky pre-cum.

“Do you think I should let him touch me, Danny?
Touch my wetness?
Should I let him put a finger inside my cunny?"

I nodded again and mouthed ‘Yes please’ as her hand wrapped itself around my erection and pulled me towards her.

“No, I couldn’t ask him for money.
What? No it’s worth more than ten.
What about twenty?
Think what we could do with the money, Danny.
OK. I’ll ask him.

Mr Edwards – would you like to touch my pussy?
Would you like to finger me?
You’ll have to take your clothes off first and give me some money. It will cost you twenty, please”

I laid the money on a side table. I was putty in her hands. I quickly stripped off. The thought crossed my mind that I’d have great difficulty explaining this to Jenny if she walked in now. But nothing could stop me. The brain in my cock was in control.

“He’s given me the money, Danny. Are you OK?
I hope you don’t come before me. Shall I let him touch me now?”

She let go of my prick as I knelt down in front of the most beautiful, wet, trimmed cunt I’d ever seen. The aroma was intense. I was up close to her juicy hole. My heart was beating fast as my hands rested on each thigh and moved closer to her. I inched towards her moist, glistening opening and she squirmed a little when my fingertips reached her labia lips.

“His fingers are there Danny. He’s touching my cunny – rubbing my clit. Mmmm – that’s nice”

As I gently squeezed her clit she gasped and whispered in the phone

“Oh Mr Edwards. That feels so good on my clit. Keep rubbing it, please. Danny you should be here to watch what he’s doing with his fingers. He’s so gentle. You could learn from him, Danny. You don’t have to be rough with me all the time. That’s it, Mr Edwards, now put your fingers inside me, please”

I did what she asked and she was so wet, so warm, so fucking sexy.

“Two please - Now fuck me with them - A bit faster – that’s it - Oh Yes - Can you lick me as well?”

I moved forward and put my tongue on her hard nub and lapped up her juices. Down to her hole and sucked on my fingers. Back up again I went, a few more times. She tasted delicious. I wanted to touch myself but didn’t want to cum and didn’t want to take my fingers away from her.

“Oh that’s soooo good, Mr Edwards - You’re tongue is lovely.
Are you Ok Danny?
Danny, you’ve gone very quiet – all I can hear is you panting. Are you cumming Danny?
I’m almost there - Mr Edwards is finger fucking my cunt and it’s …

AAAAAAGH!”

Laura closed her eyes and clenched around my fingers. I felt her throb two, maybe three times

“Oh fuck that was so good.
Oh Danny did you cum too?
You did?
Was it good?
Did you shoot a lot?
Did it make a mess?”

And then she said

“Oh fuck, Danny - My battery’s running out - I’ve got to go - I’ll call you when I get home - ove you - Must go” and she shut off her phone.

“I was lying.” she said “Just get your fingers out, John, and fuck me - NOW!”

We slid down to the floor and, as she opened her legs, I eased my cock all the way into her hot, velvety cunt. It only took a few thrusts for both of us to cum. With her orgasm, I just let go four or five times until I was empty.

What an amazing sex machine our babysitter turned out to be. We were trying to calm down when the house phone rang. I daren’t answer it as I was still breathing heavily. We both listened to the voice

“Hello, Laura, it’s Jenny. My friends cried off with coughs and colds. I wished they’d told me sooner as it was a wasted journey” said Jenny. “I thought I’d meet up with John. I’ve tried ringing him but there’s no reply. Anyway, I thought I’d let you know I’ll be home soon.”

“Shit, that was close” I said as we quickly separated. Laura dashed to the bathroom whilst I put my clothes back on in 30 seconds flat. My zip was just up when Jenny walked in.

“Hi there, sweetheart. I didn’t expect you to be here. Where’s Laura?”

“Hello darling. My meetings finished quite early, so I caught an earlier train. It must have been the one before you. I slipped into the bush for a quickie. I’ve only just got here” I said

Jenny smiled. “You and your innuendos. You shouldn’t say things like that. You’ll embarrass and corrupt little innocent Laura if she heard you”

INNOCENT?! CORRUPT?! LAURA?! If only she knew what we’d been doing. If only she knew.

“Hello Mrs Edwards. I was just checking on the twins” said Laura, looking angelic and almost innocent. I glanced at Laura and her face reddened.

As they were chatting and Jenny was paying Laura, I noticed a pair of red panties on the floor and the money on the side table. I sidled over and stuffed them both in my pocket – trying not to be noticed. That was another very, very close call.

“Do you want to walk Laura home now, sweetheart, whilst I have a soak in the bath? You can come and tell me about your day when you’re back”

“Of course, I won’t be long.” So we grabbed our coats and set off down the road.

“Oh Fuck! My panties are still on the floor and my money is on the table” whispered Laura urgently

“No they’re not. I’ve got them here” and pulled out the twenty and a very small piece of red material.

There was an audible sigh of relief from Laura “Thank you” she said “I don’t know how I could have explained that to Mrs Edwards.”

“I’ll give you another twenty if you let me keep them” I said

She hesitated and nodded “OK, but give them to me first.”

I handed them over. She took them, pushed them under her skirt and brought them out soaking wet.

“Your cum was dribbling down my legs so I’ve wiped it up. All the better for you to wank over now, John” I handed over the money and gently squeezed the bare cheek of her bum under her skirt.

“Thank you.” I said “You were amazing and very, very naughty. I hope Danny enjoyed it.
One more thing, I’ll give you another twenty if you send me the picture you sent to Danny.”

She hesitated. “I tell you what. You can have it for nothing if you send me a picture of you tossing your cock off and cumming over my panties”

“It's a deal – later tonight when Jenny’s asleep. And I’d like to have fun with you again, sometime, if you’d like” I said.

Laura looked at me and smiled.

“I’ll have to see what Danny says.”

THE END

Readers: If you liked this story, please vote.
Better still, your comments and feedback would be most welcome
Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments