Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picnic

"Ciaran and Kelly frolic in the forest"

1
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words
She was standing in line in front of me at the service counter of the local supermarket. The line was longer today as the Powerball jackpot was approaching $500 million. As usual, the management had only one person working. The man at the front of the line was arguing with the clerk that there must be a Western Union for him.

The woman was striking with pale skin and dark hair, and intense, dark eyes. She was wearing a halter top and shorts. I’ve always detested basketball shorts either on men or women. These were no exception. Too baggy and too awkward a length to be at all flattering. Somehow I managed to detect the subtle curve that filled them out and followed it down, running my eyes over her hips and down her long, shapely legs.

The halter top was more revealing. It hung loosely around her revealing the arch of her back. She had a tattoo, a tribal pattern in black that ran a few inches up her side and culminated in a butterfly that could have been taken from a book of children’s illustrations. The tats were subtle and tastefully done. I glimpsed the naked shape of her breast as she turned around.

She must have felt me admiring her and I looked up to see her intense eyes challenging me.

“I adore your butterfly,” I smiled at her. I said it warmly and confidently but still must have looked as though I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

“Thanks,” she smiled hesitantly.

“I’m Ciaran,” I said and extended my hand.

“Kelly,” she shook it and smiled again. I could tell that she still wasn’t altogether sure what to make of me.

“Are you visiting?”

“A couple of us came out for the kayak competition last weekend and I decided to stay a while longer.”

“It was great, wasn’t it?” I enthused.

“Yeah, it really was. Despite the lack of water, the competition was solid.”

“Did you compete?”

“I’m not that good yet, but I’m hoping to next year. How about you?”

“Avid spectator. Love kayaks but prefer them on a lake or in the sea.” I was a bit annoyed with her. She was so lovely and yet held herself in a manner that belied a lack of self confidence. I wanted to push her shoulders back and her chin up. Mind you - she could have just been hungover.

“I like sea kayaking too,” Kelly said, providing the first indication that she was going to join the conversation rather than just answering questions.

“Where do you sea kayak?”

“Oh, I live on the Jersey shore, so I kind of grew up doing it.”

It was finally her turn to check out and Kelly turned to the woman at the counter and handed her the paperwork to pick up a money order.

“It will be one minute,” Louisa, the Mexican woman behind the counter told her. “Hi, Ciaran,” she turned to me. “How are you today?”

“Great Louisa. How are you?”

“Busy.”

“Keeps you out of trouble. I’ll take a pouch of the usual please.”

She turned to the cigarettes behind the counter and pulled out a bag of my preferred brand of cigarette tobacco when I lapsed back into what had formerly been a very dedicated habit.

I handed Louisa my cash and wished her good day.

“A pleasure meeting you,” I said, turning to Kelly.

“Hey, yeah,” she stumbled a little. “Hey, give me one minute.”

She turned back to Louisa who counted out her money. She put the money in what was really a coin purse in the little handbag that was draped over her shoulder, both were tacky little affairs, hemp and embroidery. I thought to myself what a woman I could turn Kelly into given a little time and a decent budget from the generous people at the other end of her rather impressive money transfer.

“I was wondering if you could do me a favor,” Kelly said as she joined me.

“Sure,” I said, intrigued.

“Would you mind giving me a ride back to my camp? I hiked down and I’m supposed to meet my girlfriend later but I really don’t want to hang around in town all day.”

“I’d be happy to.” I looked at the time. “I tell you what, let’s pick up a few things and we’ll make a picnic of it.”

“Cool,” she enthused and smiled again, this time honestly and warmly.

We settled on chips and sandwiches from the deli, as well as hummus and a couple of dips, but the strawberries were just coming into season and passing them in the vegetable aisle, I couldn’t resist. I knew precisely what would go with them and bought a bottle of Krug rosé, a bottle of wine and a six pack of beer at the liquor store on our way out.

We made our way up the old logging road that ran a serpentine course into the mountains at the back of town. Kelly cracked a couple of beers and we chatted about the East Coast versus the west, about New York City and pointed out wildlife and spectacular scenery to each other. About thirty minutes up, Kelly pointed that I should turn on to a rocky track.

The narrow road followed a creek and then ended in a meadow that opened up to the forest and peaks towering all around.

“This is me,” Kelly said. The campsite was next to the creek at the edge of the meadow. I parked the car and we carried our lunch to the little village Kelly and her friends had made for themselves.

The day was glorious, bright sun shining in a cloudless sky, the green of the forest and the high alpine meadows playing in the impossible blue. The sun was warm but tempered by a cool breeze blowing gently from the west.

“I’m hungry,” I said.

“Me too,” Kelly agreed and she sat down in one of the hammocks they had strung between two spruce trees. I sat down next to her and we unwrapped our sandwiches. I uncorked a bottle of wine, a dry Provençal rosé that seemed to me the perfect accompaniment to the day, if not the sandwiches.

It was rather uncomfortable and awkward sitting there jammed together on the hammock. I could feel the warmth of Kelly’s skin through my pants.

“I haven’t been in a hammock in a while,” I said. “Are they more comfortable if you actually get in them?”

“Much,” she laughed, her mouth filled with sandwich. I stood up and she took off her sandals and climbed in. I moved the tree stump Kelly and her friends had been using as a table closer and put the bottle of wine and our cups close at hand.

I took off my shoes and socks and rolled up my khakis and got into the hammock facing her. I reached over and handed her her cup of wine and took mine.

“Cheers! This is much better.”

“Much,” she smiled.

I could feel the warmth of her leg against my bare skin. We chatted happily as we ate our sandwiches and then shared some hummus and carrots, passing the hummus back and forth between us.

“Man, that was delicious,” she said. “I’m full.”

“Too full for dessert?”

“You brought dessert?”

“I have a surprise.” I got out of the hammock and went to the car, returning with the strawberries and champagne.

“Close your eyes,” I said to her.

“Huh?”

“It’s a surprise,” I repeated, feigning annoyance. She closed her eyes and I quietly opened the champagne. I had her drink what was left of the rosé and took the glass from her and poured her some champagne.

“Now,” I said, having fun instructing her. “Hold this but don’t drink it yet. Smell this,” I said, holding a strawberry under her Roman nose.

“Mmm, strawberry,” she smiled

“Open your mouth,” I commanded and she parted her lips, her tongue licking them as she did so. “Take a little bite but don’t chew it and don’t swallow.”

She smiled. She was enjoying the game. She ran her tongue along the berry and then her white teeth sunk into its bright red flesh.

“Now take a sip from your cup.” She did as she was told. Her eyes still closed, she chewed gently and as the flavors of the champagne and the strawberry mixed in her mouth a broad grin came over her face. She swallowed and smiled broadly, opening her eyes to reveal them laughing.

“Oh my God, that was delicious!” she exclaimed.

“Would you like another?” I offered.

“Don’t you want one?” she teased.

“I’d love one.”

“Would you like me to feed it to you?” she smiled.

“I have a better idea. Close your eyes,” I repeated the instructions as before but this time when she took a sip of champagne I told her she couldn’t chew or swallow. I leaned over her and kissed her lips. She grinned and her lips parted and allowed me to taste her and take the strawberry from her mouth. I swallowed it, returning to kiss her again, our tongues free to play. Her’s met mine enthusiastically and I enjoyed the taste of saliva mixed with the strawberry and the champagne.

I stopped and smiled at her.

“Good?” she smiled up at me.

“Excellent,” I said. “This is a big one,” I smiled. “I will hold it for your while you lick it.” I knelt next to her and held the berry inches from her face. Her eyes met mine as her tongue came out and passed longingly over the surface of the berry. She made a few more slow passes.

“Can I suck it?” she smiled.

I nodded and she took the berry slowly in her mouth, her lips wrapping around it. Her hand clasped over mine and she held it firmly, her head rising to meet the berry and bobbing up and down.

“Take it,” I whispered, “but don’t eat it.”

She took the fruit from me and continued licking and sucking it. Her lips were stained red now, I kissed them and slid her shirt up to reveal her breasts, pale and ample but firm, her pale pink nipples rock hard. I squeezed one and her breath quickened. She leaned forward awkwardly so I could remove her t-shirt altogether.

As she lay back down, I kissed her again and held her breast firmly.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Her saliva had turned the strawberry nearly to mush. I gave her another sip of champagne. I gave her a little too much and some of the liquid fell out of the corner of her mouth and down her cheek and neck. I ran my tongue slowly over her skin to mop it up, squeezing her breast as I did. She moaned.

“You should eat it now,” I whispered. “But slowly. Licking sucking and nibbling.” She did as she was told and I took another berry and alternated teasing her nipples with the fruit and with my tongue.

I ran the fruit down her body over her firm stomach, my tongue following the sweet trail down. She had finished her strawberry now and was laying, her ass lifting slightly to meet my attentions and urging me to remove her shorts. I teased her a little, running the fruit over her pubis and over the smooth nylon fabric of her shorts and over her lips. She moaned again. Her arms were stretched over her head, her underarms covered in a light layer of hair. I wanted to lick her there but she had other ideas. As I ran the berry over her lips again she lifted her ass and moaned. I could not help but to slide her shorts slowly off her.

Kelly’s beautiful form lay naked in front of me and I admired every inch of her. She had been elegantly trimmed a few weeks ago, probably before she began this camping trip, but her hair was growing back now. I ran the berry lightly over her bush and then over her lips and up to her clit. The berry glistened, her juices refracting in the afternoon sun. I sucked them off the berry, the heady aroma of her sex mixing with the subtle sweetness of the berry. I ran my tongue over her pubis, her ass lifting to meet me. I slipped the fruit inside her pussy and then brought it to her mouth.

“I like the way you taste. Do you?”

She smiled and licked her juices from the berry.

“I do,” she answered, taking the plump fruit inside her mouth, sucking a little bit and then chewing it slowly. I gave her another sip of champagne and then kissed her. She ran her hands up under my shirt and pulled it loose, her tongue rolling in my mouth more urgently, her hips pumping up and down in a slow rhythm. I stopped kissing her as she slid my shirt over my head, her soft fingers running over my hard stomach followed by her hungry tongue. I squeezed her breast again and sucked it, my tongue outlining her breast and then running up her side and over the thin hair under her arm, the musk of her body playing in my nostrils and increasing my desire.

I kissed her again and then stood next to her, her hands anxiously rubbing over my ass and unfastening my belt. As she pulled my pants down, my cock sprang free and she took it in her hand, clenching her fist around it and jacking me off slowly. I was left to kick my pants off from around my ankles and stood before her, naked, my cock in her face.

I took a strawberry and rubbed it over my cock, up and down my shaft, around my head and over my balls as she continued to massage me. She held my cock tightly and pulled me closer by it and smiled up at me. I put the strawberry to her lips and she bit into it, chewing slowly.

She did not swallow, but left the fruit to linger as she took my cock inside her mouth, my thick head parting her lips and pushing into her mouth. I held the back of her head in my hands gently and pushed in further, inch by inch sliding my cock into her longing mouth and beginning to pump slowly in and out, careful not to put it in too deeply.

She moaned. It was not a sexual moan, exactly, but that of a gourmand enjoying the taste of something delicious. I imagined she must be enjoying the saltiness of my pre-come mixing with the sweetness of the strawberry.

I let go of the back of her head, the strands of her thick hair running between my fingers.

“Swallow,” I smiled.

She smiled up at me and swallowed the strawberry.

“Fuck me?” she asked

I smiled. I knew the hammock would not offer enough support to provide any leverage to make a proper job of it and so climbed into the hammock next to her and rolled her on top of me. She giggled and kissed me deeply. I felt her pussy, hot and wet on my leg. She fixed her gaze on me, smiling and reached back to grasp my cock, positioning it as she lowered herself slowly on to it.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she closed her eyes. She leaned and moaned as my cock filled her, the girth of it stretching her little hole, the length of it penetrating deep inside her. She rode me, slowly at first, sliding up and down almost the full length of my shaft. I held the base of it for her, my hand brushed her pussy on the downstrokes and quickly became wet with her juices.

Her breasts, firm and tempting, moved with her motion. I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth, squeezing her breast as I did so. Her breasts were warm with passion of her lust and with the warmth of the sunlight that streamed on them through the boughs above. She moaned again and opened her eyes and smiled, staring at me intently, licking her lips. I took her hand and put her fingers next to her mouth. She sucked them as longingly as she had sucked my cock.

I led her hand down her body making sure to let her linger over her warm breasts and then over her tummy, over her pubis and to her clit. She was moving more quickly now and as I leaned back to watch her pleasuring herself. My hard rod deep inside her and her fingers massaging her clit. The sun streamed on her breasts, the stream gurgled gently and the trees swayed with her now powerful thrusts.

I took a breast in both hands and squeezed. Her pussy tightened around my cock, the wave traveling through her body as she came. She rode out the long orgasm and then collapsed on top of me. I held her close. My fingers moved her hair from her face and I kissed her gently on the forehead.

I rolled her off my cock. She let out a little gasp as I pulled my cock out of her.

“Don’t worry, I’m coming back,” I said gently and kissed her. I climbed out of the hammock. I stood next to the hammock and moved her around so that her sex was presented to me at the edge of the fabric. I leaned down and kissed her pussy.

“Sensitive,” she giggled, but I could not resist running my tongue over her lips and clit. She giggled again and her thighs closed around my head. I worked a finger in a little way and she relented, opening up so I could get my finger all the way in and allowing me to tease her engorged clitoris with my tongue. Her wet pussy tasted delicious. My tongue traced her lips and darted deep inside her. She was ready again. She moaned, a longing moan telling me she was aching for something harder. I ran my tongue over her bush and up her body. I stood up and lifted her thighs and entered her, slowly plunging my cock into her.

“Oh God,” she exclaimed.

I began pumping then, slowly at first allowing her to feel every inch of me working into her and then slowly out until just the head of my prick was inside and then thrusting in again. Enjoying the leverage offered by the mossy forest floor beneath my feet, I took her waist firmly in my grip. I began fucking her faster and harder until my cock was pounding in and out of her little pussy.

She began to come again. I felt her pussy tightening around me, her nipples rock hard. I did not let up but kept fucking her powerfully, pumping through her tightening muscles and thrusting in and out of her until she was screaming in ecstasy. I rammed it home and held it there as the waves of pleasure cascaded over her.

She lay there a minute the waves rolling over her, my cock buried deep inside. I withdrew slowly, enjoying the sight of my rock hard shaft glistening with her cum in the afternoon sun. She gasped as my head passed her lips. She lay there for a moment, moving when I climbed back in the hammock with her.

Dreamily, she reached over to the little table and took a glass. She poured out the bottle, refilling the glass. She took the last strawberry and smiled at me.

Fixing me with her gaze, Kelly rubbed traced the fruit over my cock, now straining for release and pulsing at the slightest touch. She smiled at the reaction of my manhood to her touch. She rubbed the fruit all over my head, my shaft and my balls. Still looking at me and running the tips of her fingers gently up and down my cock. She ran her tongue over the strawberry and then, wrapping her lips around it, sucked it in her mouth. She held it there and picked up the glass emptied it into her mouth. She chewed a little but didn’t swallow.

Still holding my eyes with hers, she moved down my body and brought my aching cock to her full lips and ran the head of my cock along them as if my pre-cum was lipstick. She held me firmly by the shaft and moved forward, her lips parting to take me inside. The champagne was cool inside her hot mouth and as she took more of me in, some of it ran down to my balls to make room. She swished the mushed up fruit and wine around the head of my cock with her tongue and then took me about half way in. She held me there and began to jack me off slowly, her little hand grasping my rod with long, firm strokes.

She still held my gaze as she stroked me, my cock in her mouth, her eyes laughing. I gripped her hard by the back of her head and thrusted a few times, erupting into her mouth. She was quickly overwhelmed by my massive load overwhelmed her mouth, trickling out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes glistened with the joy with the flavor of the strawberry, the champagne and my cum mixing in her mouth. She drank as much as she could as my cum shot wildly into her mouth and down the back of her throat.

The pleasure overwhelmed me and I drifted on the tide of ecstasy, the sun bright across my face and warm against my chest and followed its rays up into the trees and into the blue sky.

I came back down as I felt her warm body move up mine. I held her close. She smiled and cuddled in. I kissed her deeply, tasting on her lips the scent of the strawberry mixed with champagne and cum.

“I don’t think I’ll ever look at strawberries the same way again,” Kelly smiled.

Published 
Written by TristanGale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments