Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pink and Wet: The Corner View

"We had fun on-line but more fun in the bedroom"

7
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
784 words 784 words
I had been talking with Chris on-line for a few weeks. Although we didn't know each other well he brought out an insatiable drive inside of me that I was a slave to.

We often played a game where I would describe how I would play with my pussy, he could type whatever he wanted, and I would do what he said. I would even send him pictures, but he wasn't allowed to touch that throbbing cock. Not until I said so, he would beg and I would get to decide when he would finally get sweet release.

After so many nights coming home and dipping my fingers in my wet pink hole I told him I needed more, I wanted to feel his cock in side of me, but more importantly I wanted him in front of me, so I could see his desire as he begged to stroke himself.

The night he picked me up, I packed my favourite pink vibrator and put on my cutest matching pink panties and bra. I deliberated wearing panties at all, but I love the feeling of rubbing my panties across my clit, especially if I was going to let him watch me.

When he arrived, I opened the door to a sexy face, and a knowing bulge in his pants, I wasn't that surprised, I had put out all the stops for this date. My shoulder length brown hair hanging in waves. My C cups were bulging out of the unnecessary but adorable push up bra, with the slightly too low cleavage of my favourite black dress. As I stared at his bulging manhood, I felt myself dripping with anticipation, nothing gets my wetter than a hard cock that is just for me.

When we arrived at his house he offered me wine, I told him later and took him by the hand, looking for his bedroom. I told him to stand in the corner and take off his clothes, I got on his bed, and slowly slid my dress up exposing my now damp panties. I hooked my fingers into the sides and pulled up so that they rubbed across my slit. I was already so wet, I moaned with excitement. I saw Chris reach for his cock and told him to stop right away. “You will not touch that cock until I saw you can,” I demanded.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

He told me he wanted to fuck me right then, but I said no. I wanted him to watch me.

I slid out of my panties and tossed them in his direction, my freshly waxed pussy glistened with my juices, I dipped my finger inside and teased my clitoris gently. Pulling my finger out and tasting myself licking my finger with his cock in mind.

I pulled off my dress and dipped my finger again into my juices, then pulled down my bra exposing my rosebud nipples, which I moistened with the sweet nectar of my pink hole.

From the corner Chris asked to touch his cock, I told him no, even though I wanted to watch him; I reached into my purse and found my vibrator which I turned on and dipped inside my pussy, then rubbed it across my clit, over my nipples and then suckled it while gazing at Chris.

“Please let me fuck you,” he begged. I was aching for his cock although I wanted to wait longer. I told him to come over, that he could put his cock in my mouth and I would milk his man meat while he watching me fuck myself. He obliged and I licked and sucked that cock, slowly licking the head, gradually working my tongue up and down the shaft, suckling his balls. All while dipping that sweet pink vibrator in and out of my pussy.

I was on the verge of coming, but wanted that beautiful cock inside me, I sat up and got on all fours. Spread my legs and he dove into my pussy licking and sucking the length of my wet lips, in preparation for his invasion. I begged him to cram his cock inside of me, he laughed and told me he wanted me to beg this time. I said please and pouted, and he slapped my ass and shoved his cock deep in my pussy. I cried out as he fucked me slowly then faster, driving me to orgasm as he pinched my nipples and I rubbed my clit. He told me he was going to cum, and I told him to blow his load on my back. I orgasmed again as I felt his hot liquid heaven spray across me.

Exhausted, I asked him for the wine.

Published 
Written by Fionna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments