Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Post Workout Routine

"A wife gets more cardio after a jog."

10
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

She walks on the sidewalk with her legs in sync. Her hips swing left to right and her ponytail bounces to her motion. Her head is slightly tilted down at her phone as she changes the music she's playing. The late afternoon sun beams down on her exposed shoulders.

The light reflects a small coat of sweat on her arms and chest. She adjusts her loose, neon pink racerback tank top and pulls up her black leggings. She looks at her and left hand and rubs her finger over her wedding ring, then smiles. She takes her and hand places it on the back of her neck and runs it down to the top of her breasts slowly. She turns to a walkway and walks toward her home, her privacy and unlocks the door.

She steps inside to the kitchen and puts her phone and earbuds on a granite counter. She looks up and sees her husband at the sink, rinsing out a glass. He looks at her, aroused by her appearance. She smiles at him and walks by him. Her eyes stick to his as she leaves the kitchen.

He drops the glass in the sink and follows behind a few feet behind her. He stares at her figure, her ass, her bare shoulders, her long, brown hair. He takes off his belt and drops it on the carpet. He unzips his pants and rubs his erection. She opens the bedroom door and leaves halfway open. He follows her inside and stands right behind her.

He grabs her hips and pulls her to him, resting is hard cock on her ass through their clothes. She raises her right hand behind his head and brings him to her neck. He kisses her there, sucking and licking gently. She unbuttons his pants and drops them with her hands behind her back and strokes his throbbing cock.

She slowly rubs her hands along his shaft and rubs two fingers around the head. He moans as he works on her neck and pushes himself onto her even more. They both stop and face each other; their lips meet for a passionate kiss. She holds his cock and he holds her ass. Their tounges push and slide past each other.

They take turns on the inside of each other's mouths. They both moan in immense pleasure. He pulls back and grabs her breasts. He pulls her tank down slightly and kisses her cleavage his tongue briefly goes up her chest.

He goes down to his knees, pulling her leggings down with him. He kisses her thighs and makes his way to her pussy. She leans her head back and moans, rubbing his hair and holding him at her pussy while he licks her. The sensations weaken her knees, and she falls backward onto the bed. He continues to pleasure her on the way down. She holds his head from the side and brings him to her for another kiss.

His hard-on rests on her stomach, just inches from her wet pussy, waiting for more. He stands up and tosses his pants from his ankles and crawls on top of her. He sits on her chest and aims his cock at her horny face. She licks his cock up to the tip and wraps her lips around the head.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

She moves her head down, taking him into her mouth. He leans his back and moans. Her slow sucking gradually speeds up and she grabs his cock to hold it in place. Precum slowly comes out and she continues, swallowing what she can. He moves back and turns her over, admiring her bare as and legs.

He kneels on top of her, bounces his cock on her ass and grabs it. She turns her head at him. He sees the side of her face and gets a rush of ecstasy. Her eyes and mouth are wide open, wanting and waiting for him to go inside. He wiggles his throbbing cock in between her ass cheeks and pushes into her pussy. He slides into her easily.

They both moan out, and he lays down on top of her. He reaches under her and grips a strap of her tank, then thrusts his hips on top of hers. She moans as he pounds her to a sensual rhythm. He pushes his cock all the way into her and pulls out up to the head of his cock. Her moans beg for more, never wanting him to stop.

He pushes his cock all the way in and grabs her hips. He gets into a kneeling position, while shifting her onto her hands and knees. He thrusts again, his naked waist claps on her ass. Their moans are more intense. Her pussy soaks his cock all over as his precum builds up inside her. He pounds her, leaning forward to grab her breasts. He feels her hard nipples and rubs them as he fucks her passionately. He leans back again and grasps the back of her tank, pulling it as his thrusts get harder. He rams his cock into her and she lets out a scream of joy.

She crawls forward, leaving his needy cock. She lays on her back and rests her head on a pillow. He sits still, waiting for her command. She opens her legs wide and motions him towards her with her left index finger, while she rubs her clit with her right hand.

He crawls to her and angles his cock in for another insertion. He moves his hips forward, and she guided him into her by grabbing his ass and waist. His cock slides inside, and he continues to thrust into her as they face each other. She kisses him and feels his tongue in her mouth.

Her eyes open, she stops breathing and she holds him tight as she cums. He feels the sensation around his shaft and moans out. On her last convulsion, he shoots his cum inside of her, filling her up with numerous eruptions. They both relax, still connected to each other, and kiss each other. She stops and laughs from her joy and tickles as his cum drips out of her.

Published 
Written by NightDriver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments