Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Messages

"Inspired by a series of private messages..."

5
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words




inspired by a PM conversation (thank you Justin)




He plays me with his fingers and tongue... lays me back on the bed and crawls upwards between my spread legs, his tongue dancing along my inner thigh as he moves upward... I'm a little ticklish.. so I squirm just a bit... release a soft laugh... reach down and touch my hand to his head... gently urging him closer... lifting my hips, I reach down...to spread myself open for him... trembling in anticipation... wetness slipping from me and down to my ass...



He delves deeper into me as I open myself...his touch intoxicating... his hands take over mine to spread my pussy wide, his lips deepening as his tongue slips inside and swirls until moving out to trace my wetness, take it all in as it runs down my slit to my ass... pleasure ripples through me from his tongue moving within me... I rake my nails thru his hair with one hand... I move my other hand to my breast and trace my hard nipple with my moist finger...taking slow deep breaths as he brings fire to my aching cunt...

His tongue slips inside me ever so gently, running from the bottom of my sweet slit through to my clit before pulling out sweetly and circling it with a deep passion.. flicking it gently... stoking fires deep within me and swirling around as I shudder, sweet bliss overtakes me as he lifts my sex to his mouth... his lips cup around my cunt as I grind into his face lightly, feeling him taste deep inside my sex as he devours me... my breath comes quicker... and I moan soft yesses...my hands now gripping the sheets and I try to hold back... but his attention to my clit puts me the over the edge and inside I begin to spasm.... lifting my hips I beg him... don't stop... don't...mmmm... my thighs close around his head....wetness pours from inside me coating his chin and lips... over and over til it slowly ebbs away, and I let my legs fall loose... ..

.. devouring every drop I offer, deep inside me, his tongue seemingly glued to my cunt... detailing every last inch before kissing his way up my body, the touch of his lips is exquisite on my skin... on my abdomen and over my belly... taking his head between my hands... I gently tug to encourage him to slide up my body....

With my hands holding either side of his face, I gently begin to lick my juices from his skin... dragging my tongue across his lips... gently nibbling, then slide my tongue inside his warm mouth, our tongues begin to dance...

Our kiss is deep and warm, his tongue circling mine, wrestling it deeply as he grinds against me, my sex still warm he can feel the my dampness against his skin... tasting him on my lips as I take him deeper, hands slipping all over his body.

My back arches giving myself over to his touch... moving my hands over his strong arms and then across his back... moaning softly into his mouth, one hand slips between our skin, reaching down to enclose his firm cock in my hand...

PookieVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PookieVivian

can you feel the ache in my touch? I whisper into his ear, I'm so hungry...

he nibbles my ear, grinding his cock into my hand, whispering... "How hungry? My load is strong and I will fill your hunger."

I answer by rubbing my thumb over the very wet head of his cock, looking directly into his eyes, suck my finger into my mouth.... then push at his shoulder, push him onto his back... climb on top of him, straddling his leg... I let my lips follow my hands from his neck where I kiss and bite him, graze my fingers over his chest...graze my fingers over his nipples, stopping to lick and taste each one... dragging my tongue slowly, tortuously down his belly... finally settling my body in between his thighs... gazing lustfully at his erection, I wrap my lips around the soft head and slowly slide my mouth down, pressing firmly along the underside of his cock...



Oh fuck, I hear him moan deeply as he feels my lips touch him... his hands holding my hair back,, his fingers running through my hair as he watches me work his throbbing cock... his hips grind into my wanting mouth as his cock fills it, his thick shaft slipping deep into my mouth as I suck deeply... teasing it at the head, my lips removing themselves and gently teasing him by licking down the side... with my hand wrapped tightly around his thick shaft, I lick down to the base... flicking and teasing his sac with my tongue...I leave them to allow my tongue to reach underneath, for his tight hole... licking around and teasing it with my tongue... and then sucking softly on his balls...

he moans my my name loudly which drives my hunger on, making me want to please him completely... I continue to milk his aching cock as he lifts his hips to fuck my mouth... hands holding my head... I lift my eyes to look at his, sucking harder and moving my head faster, working feverishly to take him deep into my mouth... he looks questioningly at me and my eyes say yes...

I'm going to cum for you... he growls... and I am ready for him to cum deep within my mouth... fill me.... I can feel the throbbing of his cock as he pushes into me... his cock shuddering as his hips thrust up to meet me, our eyes lock as he sees my desire for him... he moans loudly as his hips buck and I feel his cock shudder in passion as his juices release deep into my mouth...flowing over my tongue and down my throat... I struggle to keep up, swallowing and suckling.... it's too much and I let some past my lips as I open my mouth to catch my breath... I lavish him with my tongue and lick him clean, lay my head down gently against the inside of his hip, absorbing this moment, feeling satiated.

his warm hands caress me and gently pull me up to him, bringing me close.. holding me to chest.., leaning in to taste my coated lips... I sigh into his mouth... he kisses my ear and whispers how perfect I made him feel..., how sated he is and how perfect our indulgence was...
Published 
Written by ddearprudence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments