Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pub FUN

"Just two people who find some fun in a pub."

7
10 Comments 10
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Pub Fun

It has been another cold and snowy day as I walk into the Pub.  As I enter the bar I see the most awesome sight of my life.  She is sitting at the bar sipping on her drink and I smile at her as I walk past her to the other end of the bar.  She smiles back at me and returns to her drink.  I pull up a stool at the end of the bar and order a beer.  As I am paying for my beer I order another drink for the lady, then I watch as the bartender deliverers it to her.  It didn't take her long to get up and head my way.  As I watched her walk towards me, my heart skipped a beat.

I sat at the bar staring into my drink.  It had been a long day at work and the snow had a way of dragging me down.  The Pub was showing the effects of a long and harsh winter as there were only a few people talking quietly and no one seemed to mind that there was no music playing.  As I begin to slosh the ice around in my cup I see the door open and in walks a man who I have seen before but have not actually met.  He is a good looking man, rugged, sexy.  I smile at him as he walks by and watch him from the corner of my eye as he makes his way to the other end of the bar.  He looks as though he has just gotten off work himself as he is wearing a nice fitting pair of work jeans, a jean shirt that shows off a chest I would love to drag my fingers down, and a pair of work boots.  I feel my entire body flush and quickly turn back to my drink.  I finish the drink in one quick gulp and set the glass aside.  The bartender is quick to take the glass and immediately replaces it with a new drink.  I look at her with the question on my face and follow her gaze to the man sitting alone at the end of the bar.  He is looking right at me with a sexy smile on his face that invites me to move a little closer.  With a smile on my face, I pick up my drink and head to his end of the bar.  I can feel his eyes travelling my body as I near him.  I slide onto the seat next to him and set my drink on the bar.                                                                                                                                   

 

 I watched her make her way across the bar.  Although I was trying to be discreet, I could not help undressing her with my eyes.  As she came nearer I noticed her blue eyes looking right into mine.  They were a hot shade of light blue, more so than mine.  She pulled up the stool next to mine and sat down, flashing me a smile as she set her drink on the bar.

"I hope you don't mind a stranger buying you a drink.", I say to her.

"Not at all", she said, "I'm glad you did."

 

The drinks and conversation flowed as we sat and talked for several hours.  Our attraction was a mutual one and the tension was growing with every drink.  I could feel that we both needed one thing, hot and steamy sex.

 

As we sat at the bar talking, oblivious to the rest of the world, my attraction to him became stronger by the minute.  Our conversation was light and he had me laughing, dissolving the stressful day that had brought me here in the first place.  His eyes were sky blue, almost as blue as mine and they continued to explore my body, constantly telling me that this man wanted a lot more than drinks with me.   Once again, I felt my body grow hot under his gaze and I realized right then that I wanted him, all of him.

 

As we sat there talking, the world seemed to fade away and our laughter filled the room.  I reached over and placed my hand on her knee.  To my surprise, she took my hand and slid it up her leg.  Her skin was soft and warm and as I reached her mound I could feel the heat and the pounding of her heart.  I began to stroke her through her jeans as I reached for her other hand and placed it in my lap.  With a cute little smile she began to return the favor.

 

He reached over and placed his hand on my knee.  His hands felt strong and I could feel my skin warming under his touch.  Without even thinking, I reached down and slid his hand up my leg.  He began to rub my, now soaked, pussy through my jeans.  A small moan escapes my throat and I hope that no one in the bar has noticed what is going on.  I can't believe I am letting this happen.  His other hand reaches for mine and when they touch I feel my heart skip a beat.  He places my hand on his knee and begins to slide it up his leg until I can feel his growing erection through his jeans. 

 

I leaned over to her and began to wispier in her ear.

"We had better take this someplace else or we are going to have a problem very soon." I say to her.

"Then let's resume this in the wash room." she replies.

Her voice is filled with desire and I watch as she jumps from her chair and heads towards the back of the bar.  A couple of minutes later I follow her.

 

When he leaned over to whispier in my ear I could smell his cologne.  He smelled great and I knew that we had to get out of here.  He suggested that we take this somewhere else and a wave of excitement surges through my body as I tell him to meet me in the wash room.  I stand up and head to the back of the bar thinking to myself,

"I can't believe I am doing this."

Even though I have never done anything like this before I can't seem to stop myself, and don't want to either. 

"Maybe it's just the alcohol." I wihspier to myself as I step into the wash room.

 

Curious to see if she was going to change her mind, I step into the wash room.  The door had not even closed yet when she wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips met for the first time.  It was like a fire had started in us.  Her lips were soft and sweet and as I kissed her my hands began to roam her body.  She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor.  I began to massage her breasts as she started to unbutton my shirt.  Her fingers were soon running across my bare chest.  I slide my hands down to her firm ass and pull her into me.  Her breasts feel great against my chest.  Together we make our way into a stall and slam the door shut.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

 

 

As he stepped into the wash room I could not help myself.  I had to kiss him.  His lips felt good against mine and his hands felt even better.  I loved his hands.  Not too soft, rather, working hands that felt great as they roamed my body and massaged my breasts.   Our shirts were soon on the floor and I ran my fingers across his chest.  His hands found their way to my ass and he pulled me into him.  The feel of my nipples against his bare chest was enough to send my mind over the edge.  We made our way into a stall and shut the door behind us.

Once inside the stall I paused and looked at him, a small hint of fear in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I have never done this before,"  I say to him. "and I never thought that I would loose my virginity in the wash room of a pub."

"Would you like to leave and go back to my apartment?" He asked me.

"No, just be easy with me."  I tell him.

"I promise."  He wishers as he looks at me with a softness in his eyes.

 

She had finally gotten my jeans undone.  I unbuttoned hers and slowly unzipped them.  She remained motionless as I slowly eased them down to her feet and helped her get out of them.  I tossed them in a heap on the floor.  To my delight, whew as not wearing any panties and as my eyes found her mound I see that she is completely shaven.  I have never been with a woman who did not have any hair on her womanly mound.  As I slid my hands up her legs she began to shake.  I leaned in and began to kiss her thighs, making my way up to her glistening mound.  With each kiss she moaned louder and I began to lick her pussy and gently inserted my finger inside of her.  Within moments she had an orgasm so strong that we were both shaken.  She squirted so much cum on my face that I could hardly keep up.

 

I could not believe this was happening as I leaned against the wall and watched him lick my pussy.  As he slid a finger inside, a wave of pleasure washed over me.  My orgasm hit me with such intensity that I thought it would never stop.  I watched my cum cover his face.    With a sexy smile that sent shivers running through me, he stood up to kiss me.  As his lips neared mine I returned his smile and slid down the wall.  It wasn't long before I had his manhood in my hands.  I had only done this once before but this time I really wanted to do it.  I slipped my lips over the head of his shaft and began to suck gently.  I could taste his pre cum coating my mouth and I wanted more.  I eased his cock farther into my mouth, sucking harder and faster until I could feel it sliding down the back of my throat.  I could feel his hands on the back of my head, his fingers tangled up in my hair and hear his moaning growing louder and louder.  The next instant, I found myself being pulled back up and against the wall.

  

I pull her up so fast that she probably didn’t know what was going on. But if I wait any longer I’m not going to be able to control myself. I wanted her so bad and I knew I had to be easy with this being her first time. So I pushed her back against the wall and said relax I’ll be in you in just a moment. With that I slid her to where she was just touching the head of my shaft. Oh god she is so wet, I could feel her dripping on me. I eased the head into her and she gasped for air. I stopped there to let her adjust to me being in her. When she relaxed I bounced her on my hips, I felt her pop as I fully slipped inside her. I then froze to let her catch her breath and let the pain ease. I could see the pain on her face when she popped. Within seconds she relaxed and the look of pain empted from her face. I started to move.

 

He was very gentle with me as he slowly entered me.  The feeling of him inside me is so overwhelming that my head is spinning.  It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would and now the feeling is nothing like I have ever dreamed of.  As we begin to move together, I can feel the need in his thrusts.  His hands are on my ass, holding me up against the wall.  I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him in closer and deeper.  My body begins to shudder as my orgasm hits, sending waves of pleasure crashing through my body.

"Oh god, she is trying to kill me", I think to myself.

As another orgasm hit her I could not hold off any longer and my orgasm took over.  I shot one load after another into her soaking wet pussy until I was totally spent.  This was the first time I had ever been with a virgin.

 

Feeling him unload inside of me sent me over the edge again.  My screams echoed through the wash room and I had to hold on to him to keep myself from falling to the floor.  He held me tight as we both leaned against the wall and as I came back down he began to lightly kiss my neck and lips.  I smiled at him as I felt him slip out of me and I could tell by his eyes that he was totally drained. 

 

I took her by the hand and lead her out of the stall.  Our juices were trickling down her leg, pink from her virginity and I quickly cleaned her up with a paper towel and began to get dressed. 

 

He gently cleaned me up and we both got dressed.  He wrapped his arms around me one last time and kissed me sweetly on the lips.  I could see the smile in his eyes as I said,

"Let's go have another drink."

Thanks to Lil Birdie for the help!!!!!!!!

Redwolf     2/14/09

           






 

Published 
Written by Redwolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments