Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Putting Dick In Jane

"A hot and horny college professor gets 'A-plus' for sex on the first date"

15
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words


Rich had endured a long dry spell after he and his wife decided to end their marriage, having finally realized that they didn't have much in common or anything to talk about when they weren't fucking each other senseless. After two years of nearly continuous sex, divorce left him horny as a busboy in a titty bar. His happily married friends, Pete and Diane were tired of hearing him whine about it. One day Diane handed him a slip of paper with a phone number and said, "Call my friend Jane. She'll go out with you."

Diane had told Jane that Rich was a sweet guy. Jane also was in the midst of a dry spell—not nearly as long as Rich had been without sex, but time enough to make her quite horny, too. She told Diane, “Okay, give him my number.”

Rich had reservations about blind dates. They could be grimly disappointing. But he entertained hope that Jane would be the solution to his lack-of-pussy problem, and set aside his fears of risking a blind date and called her.

Chatting with her he discovered she was intelligent and had a good sense of humor. He tried in vain to imagine what she looked like by the sound of her voice, but her laugh was husky and he figured that was a good enough sign. She said she liked movies, so he asked her out. They agreed to meet at a theater only a couple miles from his house.

Jane was not as particular as Rich. She didn’t care what a man looked like; some of her best sexual experiences had been with men most women would find unattractive. He had sounded all right on the telephone, and Diane had vouched for him. She thought, as long as he has a cock and knows how to use it . . .



When they met at the theater, Rich saw right away that Jane was not the type Hef invited to hang at the Playboy Mansion. He didn’t think she was unattractive, but definitely older than he expected. He guessed forty-something. He had been dreaming of young pussy, tight and crisp as a new wallet; he wondered if hers would be more like an old woman’s change purse.

She looked at him shyly when they shook hands. She had shoulder-length brown hair and eyes the color of rainy-day skies that were made larger by her steel-rimmed glasses. Her blue T-shirt clearly showed she had left her bra at home. A good sign, Rich thought. He imagined she might have a good ass hiding in her loose khaki shorts. Standing behind her at the ticket window he was satisfied that she had good legs. He decided she was doable, but it didn’t matter. He didn't expect to do her on the first date.

Jane was pleased with Rich’s appearance. She thought he looked rugged, outdoorsy, just as a carpenter ought to look, and he was tall and muscular with good thick hair. Jane always knew whether or not she would have sex with a man within half a minute of meeting him. He did seem like a sweet guy, exactly as Diane had described him, but she knew that sweet guys often were too sweet to try to bang a girl on the first date.

If they knew each other’s thoughts as they seated themselves in the theater, Jane would have known how do-or-die horny Rich was, and he would have known, that despite her prim and proper demeanor in the classroom, she was the kind of slut who would fuck him in the men’s room if he suggested it.

Enough sexual tension flowed between them that neither would recall a week later the name of the movie they saw. They watched it with interest, especially the scene where the British actress simulated getting fucked from behind. Rich wondered how the actress looked when she really had orgasm. Neither of them said anything in the interest of getting to know each other during the film.

It was still early evening when they left the theater. They stood on the sidewalk in the June twilight, both looking as if they wanted to do something else. He invited Jane to have a drink at a place a few doors down the block. She agreed and they went there and took seats at the bar just inside the door. Both ordered draft beers. They talked about the movie until everything either one of them could think of to say about it was said.

After a moment of silence, and to keep the conversation going, Rich asked, "What do you like to do?"

He expected most people when asked that question would mention a favorite interest, such as tennis or cooking, but Jane said, as prosaically as mentioning that she like to play Chinese Checkers, Jane said, sitting right there at the bar with people all around them who might hear, Jane said, "I like to screw."

It was an honest statement, she did, but she also had a motive. Now I’ll find out how sweet he really is, she thought, if he’s too sweet to fuck me.

Hearing it, Rich blinked. He picked up his glass and drained it. Jane waited, her expression not telling him anything. The bull was charging and he couldn’t hide behind the cape much longer.

Finally he said, “I’ve been fixing up my house. Want to see it?”

Jane followed him in her five-year-old blue Honda hatchback. He led her to the kitchen at the back of the house and got a couple beers from the refrigerator. They sat drinking and smoking cigarettes. Jane told him that in addition to screwing she also enjoyed herb, so he fetched his bong and they smoked, passing it back and forth and coughing on the acrid smoke. After several minutes of more small talk, he figured it was time to show her the bedroom. The yearning in his jeans was enough to make him forget about the disappointment of an old lady purse.

As she followed Rich upstairs, Jane could feel her panties getting damp. Two beers and the weed had primed her. She couldn’t stop admiring his ass in his tight Levis.

Watching her strip in the bedroom he couldn’t imagine Jane in a classroom teaching English. She walked naked to the bathroom and he saw that she had a great ass, firm and well rounded. When she returned he noticed she had pretty nice boobs, also firm, with pretty pink areolas. The hair of her crotch was dark, but trimmed like a buzz cut. As she lay next to him on the bed a wave of happiness washed over him.

Jane was happy, too.

LisaFlores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaFlores

She took his erect cock in her hand, feeling the heft of it, and while it wasn’t huge, she knew it would do. She couldn’t wait to get it in her. Her pussy gushed at the thought.

They kissed. He touched her—breasts, abdomen, thighs. He sucked her right nipple, then the left, and she gasped and closed her eyes. He circled her cunt, inches away, until she couldn’t stand it and grabbed his hand and put it right on it. She didn’t want to waste time with unnecessary foreplay.

"I'm ready," she said, and he probed the outer flaps, like a pair of warm oysters guarding her entrance, feeling her readiness by the glutinous fluid on his fingers.

Rich climbed on board and slipped his super-stiff cock easily into her juicy twat. The inside of her felt as hot as baked potato. She wasn’t as tight as his ex-wife—getting in her had been like replacing the cork in a bottle of wine.

Jane wrapped her legs around his waist and groaned with the long-awaited relief of cock in her cunt. She thrust her hips up to him, wanting him to fuck her harder and faster. She urged him on, saying, “Yes. Yes. Yes.”

He moved slow and easy in her, just enjoying the heat and the soothing wetness surrounding his cock. It felt so good he moaned softly, wanting it to last.

“Fuck me a little harder,” she whispered.

He hesitated, thinking he would come too soon if he did, but Jane seemed desperate, like a wrestling opponent trying to break free, and he pulled almost out of her and launched several powerful pounding thrusts. She threw her head back and arched her body and came with quick repeated spasms squeezing his cock. The way she kept moving her pelvis warned him she was just getting warmed up.

They moved together like dancing to a medium tempo love song for a minute or two and Jane came again, letting out a long wailing “Oooooooooohhh, yeah.”

Her pussy clamped on his cock with vise-like sporadic grips as she came again and again in a quick succession of climaxes. He couldn’t hold off any longer. He slammed his cock into her half a dozen more times and busted his nut, adding so much liquid to her pussy it gurgled and farted on his final few relieved thrusts.

After Jane said, "We came together the first time. That's a good sign."

He was out of breath and didn't ask her what it was a good sign of. Wetness pasted her skin to his and the odors of cum, sweat, and pussy drifted into his nostrils.

After five minutes rest Jane slid down the bed and started playing with his cock. It was slack and slimy as a garden slug but she got it half hard with her hand and then she sucked it into her mouth. She used her tongue and lips expertly and had it fully erect and ready in less than three minutes. She was seeing herself on hands and knees and the image made her wildly hot.

"Do you want to fuck me in my ass, honey?" Jane said, looking up at him from his crotch, holding his cock in her hand, like a little girl with an ice cream cone.

The eagerness in her eyes told Rich it was more a request than a question. He wondered for an instant what she would do if he refused. He recalled the one time his ex had given in and agreed to try anal. He had been so excited he came just touching the head of his lubricated cock to her ass.

"If that's what you want," he said.

"No," she said, crawling up to his face, "I want you to want to fuck my ass."

"Okay, I want to fuck your ass, baby," he said.

Jane smiled and quickly got up on her hands and knees, thighs spread wide and ass in the air, and he moved into position to mount her. He stuck his cock in her cunt and it felt so good he was reluctant to pull it out, wanted to keep it in her, but he only did it to get it wet enough to penetrate her ass, and he pulled out after two strokes. He rubbed it up and down her crack to spread her natural lube.

Jane knew what he was doing. He is sweet, she thought, but what’s taking so long?

She moaned as she felt the head of his cock open her up, and she was barely able to contain her eagerness to get it deeper, to snuggle it with her ass. She dropped her chest to the bed and reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide.

Rich saw her fingers sunk into the soft flesh around her asshole as she pulled her cheeks open. He saw the patches of brown fuzz that framed the head of his cock entering her most intimate opening.

She grunted and pushed toward him and he watched his cock enter her ass like a snake retreating into its nest.

Jane seemed to go crazy when she felt him in her ass. It felt tight and slightly dry, but she focused on relaxing, knowing she would stretch as he moved in and out. She did, and the wonderful sensation that was centered in her ass rippled through her body to engulf her. Gasping, moaning, frantic as a bucking horse, she seemed on the way to a mind-boggling orgasm.

Rich moved in and out of her with long strokes, feeling the friction on the shaft of his cock, going deeper and deeper until his balls pressed into her sodden pussy every time he bottomed out. Jane countered each thrust, rocking back and forth on hands and knees, sobbing and snorting like an animal.

They lost touch with time. They could have been fused in that state of extreme abandon and arousal for one minute or twenty. Anything beyond the bounds of their bodies receded from awareness. Nothing else mattered. He felt the distant beginning of an orgasm and was so desperate to get off he fucked her savagely. She cried out, urged him on, aware of how close she was too.

Jane came first and staying in her was like riding out an earthquake. The jerking of her body, the wolfish howl that escaped her throat, and the vise-like spasms of her ass clenching his cock sent him reeling over the edge of a volcano. Cum jetted through his cock like flaming lava until there was nothing left in him.

She collapsed under his weight and they lay in a tangled heap, breathless and sunk in spent bliss that felt like a dousing in warm syrup.

Jane spoke first. “You wasted me, honey. I can’t get up.”

“You don’t have to.” Rich was exhausted. “Let’s sleep.”

Published 
Written by onlyanalias
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments