Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quality time with Jenny

"She was so good to me that the least I could do was to return the favour."

1
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I owed her one. 

The night before had been a simple breakdown in communication. I left Jenny in the bar, made my excuses and headed to my room. I thought she would follow me a discrete while later as arranged, avoiding the possibility of anyone connecting the dots. I reached my room, showered and jumped into bed naked and already aroused. It was always this way when I knew she was coming to my room after me; I would be aroused long before I reached the room, rock hard in the shower and she usually arrived when I was still showering. Only not that night. After a while I dozed off, then awoke alone, guessed she had changed her mind, switched off the light and went to sleep. I was roused by the door clicking closed. She crept to the bedside as I stirred and whispered,

“Are you still awake?”.

“Mmmmh, I am now,” I replied sleepily, “I guess you were held up?”

“I am so sorry – I didn’t see you leave, and by the time I realised you had gone it had gotten late. Should I go to my own room, or… can I make it up to you?”

I rolled over onto my back and grinned, “take your clothes off and get in here” I replied, feeling the blood coursing and my cock stiffening as I spoke. She was stripped naked in moments and snuggled in beside me, our lips locking and hands wandering. I was still quite sleepy and it was probably self-evident that I was not in the mood for our normal energetic passion, so Jenny took matters into her own hands.

“Tell you what”, she breathed seductively into my ear “I am going to take really good care of you tonight, but in return I don’t want you to move a muscle – leave it entirely to me. No touching, ok?”

Well if you insist, I thought, wondering what she had planned. “OK. But the least you can promise me is that I get to do the same to you tomorrow night” I replied.

She slowly worked her way down my body, licking, nibbling, and scratching as she went. I could feel her hard nipples brushing deliberately against my skin as she went, her naughty tongue darting around my nipples and those soft lips working their magic as she worked her way towards her prize. 

You see, Jenny has two passions in life – eating cock and having her pussy eaten. It was she who had first persuaded me to shave my balls, which did take some explaining at home afterwards. She would happily suck my cock for hours on end if I let her. And she could keep me “up” for hours, hovering on the brink of orgasm, until finally she would grant me relief in her mouth. She was the first girl to deep throat me properly, shocking me momentarily by sucking my entire length in her throat then licking my balls at the same time.

And she always swallowed. Always. I had originally thought she just did it because it turned me on so much, but once, when I was taking her very vigorously from behind, she had such an intense and loud orgasm that it tipped me over the edge at the same time, my cum bursting into the condom I was wearing. When she realised I had come at the same time she got down on her knees, took the heavy condom from my softening cock and poured the contents into her mouth and down her chin. She slurped down the lot with a grin then sucked and licked my cock clean. When she had finished she simply said with a sly grin,

“I hate to see tasty cum go to waste”.

She had been a airline stewardess for a few years, living a very naughty and carefree lifestyle. But then she married a guy who came from a very strict Catholic background and who had certain opinions on what he expected from his wife. She did her best to be a good girl, but sometimes...

So when her mouth finally reached the end of its journey my cock was waiting anxiously. As always she didn’t disappoint – I could feel her moist lips engulfing my burning cock, her tongue snaking around the underside and driving my hips involuntarily upwards as she teased and sucked, deep-throating and stroking for what seemed like hours.

As she was doing this I told her I wanted her to touch herself while she sucked me, and she eagerly obliged. I couldn’t see her in the darkness, but I could feel the movement of her other hand as she worked her clit. Eventually I could hear her breathing become raged, then felt her straddle my leg and start to grind her soaking wet pussy against my shin. Her hand was still down there, furiously working her clit as she stroked and sucked, slurping noisily and moaning from the pleasure she was giving herself. 

After a while I felt her grinding take on a new urgency so I started to coax her.

“Are you going to make yourself come for me Jenny? You are so very naughty, playing with your pussy while you suck my hard cock?”

“I am such a bad girl, aren’t I? Tell me how bad I am.”

She moaned and I felt her shiver as she anticipated what was to come next. She adored dirty talk; she would beg me to call her demeaning names while doing naughty things.

“You’re a dirty little slut, Jenny; a naughty little cock-loving slut. Your husband thinks you are such a good girl – a nice girl - but he doesn’t know your naughty secret does he? That you love to fuck, to take a big cock in your mouth and suck it. And naughtiest of all, you never swallow at home do you? Because he thinks that good girls don’t do that, right? But you’re not a good girl are you? Not when you’re with me. Secretly you love it don’t you? You want me to come in your mouth, don’t you?”

I felt her nodding vigorously as she sucked and stroked. She was frantic now – her grinding was fevered and she was moaning loudly despite having so much hard cock filling her mouth.

“So make yourself come for me Jenny – rub your little wet pussy and make yourself come like a nasty, dirty, little slut and I will come in your mouth as your reward”.

With that she let my cock fall from her mouth and started to orgasm.

“Oh God, oh yes, you are making me come, I am coming for you, here I come, Oh YES OH YEEESSSS” and with that she went into a series of spasms, her body consumed with her intense orgasm.

Even as she was still in the last throes of her climax she started sucking and stroking my cock again. Urgently, desperately, she was trying to fuck my cock with her mouth. And now she wanted her reward. She was stroking me so hard I lost control in a matter of moments, and abandoned my fate to her hunger for cum. She finally sensed the impending eruption, pausing only to add to the commentary herself.

“Come in my mouth. Please. Tell me you want to come in my mouth. I want you to tell me to swallow your cum. Please”.

I could barely breathe. I felt as though my cock might explode. Blood was rushing in my head, my ears filled with the pleadings from the adorable, gorgeous, horny little slut sucking my cock.

“Suck my cock, Jenny – suck me hard and let me fill your mouth with my cum, then swallow it all, you slut. Yes, just like that, baby. Deeper, harder, faster. Like that. Oh FUCK. I’m coming for you. Here I come. Yes, YES”.

Suddenly I was gushing into her mouth, and she was slurping, swallowing, gagging and gasping for breath - but she didn’t spill a single drop.

So I owed her.

I had used the spare key she had given me and let myself into her room which was similar to mine but a slightly different layout.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

As I opened the door I could hear she was in the shower so I watched her for a few moments as she soaped her petite body. 5’3’’, straight dark shoulder length hair, 32 c cup breats, slim waist, tight little ass, athletic legs, and pussy shaved completely smooth, save for a little triangle. Gorgeous. She spotted me, and beckoned me to join her.

We kissed and soaped each other, and she was giving my cock lots of soapy attention, bending down and sliding my length between her firm full tits – what a sight. But I had other ideas for her tonight. I soaped her thoroughly all over, enjoying the feeling of my slippery hands gliding over her smooth, firm body. Her nipples were hard and each time my palms brushed over them she shuddered slightly. I turned her around and slid my cock against her ass and slipped one soapy hand down over her stomach to her pussy, the other gently brushing and squeezing her taut nipples. She pushed her head back onto my shoulder as I gently started to caress her clit.

After a few minutes of this I could feel her trembling so I turned off the water and we stepped out. I dried her slowly using a small soft towel, gently kissing as I went. After drying off we moved the armchair in front of the TV, covered the chair with a large towel and told her to sit. She complied but with a puzzled look on her face. I picked up the TV remote then flipped through the TV channels ‘til I got to the porn Pay-per-view.

“You remember you confessed to always fantasising about having a woman go down on you? Well, my naughty little slut, we’re going to find some girls doing just that to each other, and I am going to eat you while you watch them on the screen. Would you like that?”

“Yummy” she breathed, then grabbed the remote from me and found exactly what I had described.

As soon as the action started on the screen she grabbed my head and forced me to eat her. “No teasing” she said “Just eat me. Now”. I could tell from the way she was breathing she was loving what she was seeing as I buried my tongue between her delicate, slippery folds. I told her to describe what she was seeing which she did in breathy gasps.

“The first girl, the one being eaten, is tall, blond and has quite small perky tits. She is on her back with her knees off the bed and is pulling on her own nipples. Like this” and she started playing with her tits. “Her pussy is completely shaved and her clit looks huge. The other girl is smaller, oriental-looking with long, dark hair and a gorgeous face. And has the longest tongue I have ever seen. Jesus she is licking and sucking her clit just like you are doing to mine. But – Oh My God – I bet I come before – Oh my God – I bet you make me come before she does. Oh God that feels so good”.

She was so aroused that I was glad I had put the towel on the chair. I don’t think I had ever had her this wet, so the on-screen show was obviously having an effect. I kept sucking her swollen clit and licking her sweetly musky pussy as she started to get more and more horny. She was grinding her face into my chin and pulling on her own nipples, her eyes transfixed on the couple on the screen.

And then suddenly she surrendered to her climax. It came so suddenly upon her that she squealed at the first spasm, grabbing the back of my head with both hands and pressing her clit into my mouth. I devoured her as she came, lapping, licking and swallowing her sweet juices. Soon she was pushing my head away again, her eyes wide, her breath coming in great gulps.

“Oh my God that was incredible” she gasped “It was like that girl on the screen was eating me, and when I saw the other girl coming it was MY orgasm. Suddenly I was coming as well as her”.

We kissed and she was eager to lick her own sweet juices from my tongue and face. I reached down, and, avoiding her overly sensitive clit, started slipping fingers insider her. Two straight away – she was so soaking wet there was no resistance at all. Then three, and she stopped kissing me and closed her eyes, lost in the intensity of the moment.

“Open your eyes and tell me what is happening” I instructed her.

She obliged “Now there are a couple of different girls and a guy. Good God, he is huge, and he is having his cock sucked by one of the girls and the other is sitting on his face. She can’t get his cock in her mouth – there’s no way her can fit that monster in her pussy!”

By now she was so wet that her juices were running down my wrist. I added a fourth finger and started to thrust inside her tight little pussy, and at the same time dropping to me knees again to slick her clit. Her commentary game in short gasps now.

“He’s going to…Oh….he’s going to try to….oh God…take her from behind now. Oh Yes….keep doing that….oh yes. Just like that. God I’m going to….Oh my God he is inside her. I can’t believe it. Can you hear her? She’s screaming. Oh God I am going to come. Eat me. Make me come. OH YESSSSS.” With that she slumped back onto the chair trying to catch her breath.

When I came up to her mouth she reached down for my cock as she kissed me. I stood in front as her as she licked the pre-cum from the tip of my aching cock then hungrily plunged her mouth over me. I let her suck me for a few minutes savouring her swirling tongue than grabbed a condom and placed it over my swollen head. I positioned her at the back of the armchair, facing the TV and thrust into her soaking wet pussy. Full long, forceful strokes, so deep that I felt my balls slapping against her pussy. She was tight, but slippery and wet. I started out with pretty long strokes, but it didn’t take me long to fall into step with the thorough pounding the poor girl on the screen was getting. She was spread wide and she was obviously getting a very deep, hard fucking. The guy on the screen really was huge – ten inches and very thick and he was buried balls deep. I matched his pace and leant forward to whisper in her ear.

“How much do you think that hurts? Could you take it in this tight little pussy you slut? This very tight little pussy I am fucking now? I bet you would love it, his enormous cock pounding your tight little pussy?”

She started to shudder again at the brutality of this thought. I assumed his thought process.

“Take it all Jenny, you naughty, tight little slut. I am going to keep fucking you until you come. I won’t stop til you beg me to”. Her legs were shaking as she took my pounding. “Come for me Jenny. Come for me now”

Just then the guy on the screen pulled out of the girl’s tight pussy, spun the girls around, pushing them both to their knees and jerked off into their open mouths and all over their faces. Jenny lost it – her legs gave way and she came groaning and swearing, collapsing forwards onto the seatback as she climaxed yet again.

Seeing her orgasm yet again was just too much for me to stand. I mimicked what I had seen on the screen, turning her around and roughly forcing her down onto her knees, pulling the condom off and jerking my cock in front of her hungry mouth before spraying my cum all over her flushed face. It took us a while to clean up the delicious mess…

Published 
Written by seeks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors