Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recycling Day

"They changed the recycling day. The code enforcement officer needed to let me know personally."

12
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words
I’m a 56 year old divorced man living in a small town in western Pennsylvania. Sometimes our small town is really behind the times especially when it comes to technology and modern services. Just a couple of months ago, a big blue recycling bin was dropped off at my house with a pamphlet in it, announcing the borough’s new plastics recycling program. It explained that only #1 and #3 types of plastic containers would be collected and how they needed to be prepared, etc.

I’ve lived in my house for over five years and our recycling day had always been on Wednesday and the following day, Thursday was our trash collection day. I always thought that was odd, since everyone else in town had both picked up on the same day.

I didn’t actually do any recycling previously, because of the limited amount of items that they collected. I do drink a lot of beer from the can, but I save them and sell them to a local metal recycling service. I figure I might as well get some money for the cans rather than giving them away for free.

Anyway, now that the borough recycled plastic, I did start saving my plastic containers in the new recycling bins. When I put it out for pickup the first three times in a row, it was never picked up which again I thought was really odd.

I do web development and I’m self employed. Therefore, I work at home and don’t have to keep a regular schedule and don’t have to dress for work. Even though I’m in my mid fifties, I sleep in the nude and I still wake up with a big hard-on every morning. As I’m single and not dating anyone, so typically I spend my early mornings drinking my coffee and reading and/or writing erotic stories.

I like to work myself up and then in just my bathrobe, have a smoke in my windowed alcove. I can usually get away with even casually stroking my hard cock in the alcove discreetly without being seen with the way I have my chair situated. Typically, I’ll spend anywhere from an hour or two arousing myself before I finally cum. It just feels so much better working myself up to the point where I’m about to cum and stop. I always cum so much more and it’s much more intense when I do that way.

This particular Wednesday morning and my fourth time hoping they’d pickup my recycled plastic, I was going through my routine. It was almost ten when I was getting really close to coming. I had been writing an ongoing story for over a week.

I was at a particular juicy part when my doorbell rang. I was of course naked, sitting in my chair in front of my computer. I was alternating between stroking my hard cock and writing a paragraph or two.

I quickly grabbed my robe and put it on, running to the front door, but no one was there. I ran to the back door, looked out and I saw an old classmate of mine, Tina, at the screen door to the driveway at the one side of my alcove.

I opened the door and went down to the screen door. Tina saw me a little surprised and said, "Hi Tom, I didn’t know you lived here."

"Well, yes. I do. How are you? I haven’t seen you in ages," and smiled at her.

**********

I guess, I should tell you a little about Tina. I’ve had a little thing for her for a while. As I mentioned, she was a classmate, and one year younger than I. A few of years ago, a few of us within a couple of years of graduations got together for pizza at a new pizza place that was owned by one of our other classmates.

That was the first time that I had seen Tina since graduation over 35 years ago. She was still as cute as ever. She was probably about ten or fifteen pounds over weight, but still just cute as hell. In addition, she had a very nice set of breasts.

We talked a little and got caught up with what we were each doing, etc. I was disappointed to find out that she had a boyfriend at the time. Over the next couple of years, I saw her at other little get togethers that we had with mutual friends, mostly classmates.

Now it had been at least a year since I had seen her last and here she was at my house.

**********

"I’m doing well, how about you? What are you up to?" she replied still smiling at me.

Then she happened to glance down. As I mentioned I had been quite aroused and very close to coming when she rang the doorbell. My bathrobe was tented out, but I wasn’t exposed.

She looked back up at me with a little devilish grin and said, "I see what you’re UP to," and laughed and glanced back down at my tent.

"Oops, sorry about that," I said for lack of what else to say.

"I’m with the borough now," she said and then said, "That’s why I’m here. You’re particular ward has a weird recycling pickup. All of the other wards have their recycling and trashed picked up on the same day, but yours is different."

"Yeah, I know. Ours is on Wednesdays, but for some reason, they still haven’t picked mine up. I don’t understand that," I said.

She looked at me kind of weird and said, "Actually, it’s on Tuesdays, but your trash pickup is on Thursdays."

"Well, I guess that explains it, but I’ve been living here for five years and it’s always been on Wednesdays, At least that’s when I’ve seen everyone elses recycling bins out, although I admit I haven’t seen them out recently," I said.

She was looking back down at my tented bathrobe. It made me flex my hard cock and moved my tent around.

"My goodness, Tom. I can’t believe you can do that at our age," and then looked back up at me and laughed. "Sorry, it’s just a little distracting. Anyway, that’s why I’m in the neighborhood, because now that we have added the plastic recycling, apparently a lot more people are now recycling, which is good. The problem is, most of them are putting it out with the trash and some have called in complaining, because it wasn’t picked up. Of course, sometimes it’s also because their putting other things in with the plastic. They won’t pick it up if it’s mixed. That’s mostly the college kids doing that though. I looked at yours and it’s good," she said.

She looked back down at my tented robe again and giggled, "You know I meant I looked at your recycling, right?" and looked back up at me and started laughing again.

"Looks like you looked at everything, if you asked me," I said laughing.

"Well, yeah. Like I said, it’s kind of distracting," she said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, no problem," she said and then she said, "I’ve been out here all morning. Would it be possible for me to use your bathroom?"

"Oh, of course. Come on in," I said and opened the screen door up even further and she stepped into the alcove.

I let the door go and walked up the steps to the kitchen door and opened it up and said, "After you."

"Thanks, Tom," she said and walked in.

"It’s just there to your right," I said as I closed the door.

"OK, thanks," she said and walked through the kitchen and then to the bathroom.

I went to my bedroom quickly, closed out the story I was working on and the browser for the erotic website, just in case we ended up talking some more and we happen to step in here.

I was horny as hell from getting myself so worked up and my cock was flexing and hard. I couldn’t help myself and reached in and stroked my cock a couple of times. I let go of myself and then made sure that I wasn’t sticking out when Tina came out of the bathroom.

I walked over towards her as she smiled at me and then back down at my tent and shook her head.

"My God, Tom. I can’t believe it. You still have a hard on? This long at our age? Did I interrupt something?" she said and looked up at me with a devilish grin.

I was kind of embarrassed and blushed a little.

"Uh huh. I guess that answers that question," she said and giggled.

"Well, you know. I don’t have a woman or anything and a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, you know," I said as my cock flexed again.

She of course noticed and stared at it while it moved around on it’s own.

"Well, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Go ahead and carry on," she said and her tongue came out just a little bit as she looked up at me again.

"Yeah, right," I said.

"No, seriously. That might be fun to see. I mean… you know… if you didn’t mind me watching. I just can’t believe you can stay hard like that, my God," she said still looking right at me.

"Shit, I don’t know about that," I said.

"Really, Tom? I would never have expected you to be shy like that," she said giggling.

"I thought you had a boyfriend," I said.

"I did a while back, but haven’t in a couple of years. Honestly, he had a little trouble with… you know… that," she said as she pointed at the tent of my robe again and then laughed.

"OK, if you won’t do it while I watch, will you just let me see it?" she said looking hopeful.

"Seriously? You want me to show you my hard cock?"

"Yeah. I want to see it. I’d rather see it and watch you do it," she said and then added, "Come on, Tom. you know you want to. It’s been awfully excited since I first noticed it," she said giggling.

"OK, I guess," I said and I untied my robe and then slowly pulled it apart as she stared intently.

My cock stuck straight out in front of me and she gasped and said, "Wow, Tom. You got a nice big one," she said staring at it.

"Thanks, I guess," as it flexed up and down.

"So where do you do it, Tom. In there?" she asked pointing to my bedroom.

"So are you going to, for me?" she asked again and then started to reach out towards my cock, but then suddenly stopped and pulled her hand back.

"Is this a joke? You really want to watch me do it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really do, especially now that I’ve seen it. It really is nice and big. God that would awesome to see you… you know… cum," she said and then she blushed.

"Well, OK. I guess," I said, turned around and went into my room and sat down on the chair.

She followed me in and sat down on the foot of the bed facing me.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I spun the chair around with my hard cock sticking straight up in the air from my lap.

"So what do you do? I mean, do you watch porn or do you just do it?" she asked still staring at my cock.

"I usually read erotic stories or write my own. That’s what I was doing when… well you know," I said as I wrapped my hand around my cock.

"Really, you write erotic stories?" she asked and sounded interested.

"Yeah. It just helps my imagination and gets me more aroused. I cum harder when I do that," I said and chuckled.

"Wow, really? Like what do you write about?" she asked.

"I don’t know. Whatever comes into my mind. Usually just some sexual acts that would most likely never happen other than my mind. You know, like an old classmate coming to my house to tell me about the change in recycling days and then wanting to see me jack off. You know, stuff like that never happens," I said and started laughing.

"Oh my God, Tom. You’re hilarious," she said.

"So what would that old classmate do in your story if you showed her your nice big cock?" she said and then stuck out her tongue at me.

"Well, I think she’d probably start watching me stroke myself," as I continued stroking myself and then said, "But she’d probably get turned on from watching and would want more. So, she’d stand up and take her coat off."

She stood up and took her coat off and smiled at me.

"What do you think she’d do next, Tom. You know, in your little fantasy?" she said smiling ear to ear at me.

"Well, she’d want to make sure I was getting excited, so she’d probably want to take her shirt off and show me her nice big boobs," I said.

She laughed and said, "I guess that makes sense since you showed her your nice big cock. She should probably show you her nice big boobs," and pulled her shirt off and then unclasped her bra.

She stared right in my eyes as she pulled the straps down her arms, exposing her tits to me.

"Oh God, Tina. I’ve wanted see those ever since I saw you at the pizza place. My God, they’re beautiful," I said as I stroked myself faster.

"So, I suppose with her half naked, she’d probably want you to come sit down on the bed, right?" she said and licked her lips.

"Oh yeah, right. That’s exactly what she would do in the story," I said and stood up, pulled my bathrobe off and stepped to the bed and sat back down.

"She’d want to feel that nice big cock now too, right? I mean, you know, seeing it would get her so excited, just watching wouldn’t be enough, right?" She reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Oh, God. Yeah, that’s probably what she would do," I said and moaned out.

"She’d probably get on her knees next, because you know… she’d want to suck on it, right?" she said as she dropped to her knees and leaned in and sucked my cock head into her mouth.

"Oh, Tina. Oh God that feels good," I said half moaning out as she stroked me and swirled her tongue around me.

Then she let go of my cock and reach out and grabbed my ass with both of her hands and pulled me to the very edge until my balls hung down over the edge as she continued sucking my cock.

She raised her head back up and she said, "She probably would notice how your eyes were staring at her nice big breasts, so she’d want you to massage them, right?" she said.

"Of course," I said and reached down and grabbed a breast in each of my hands as she sucked my cock again.

She moved down further and further and took me all the way into her throat and started to swallow, massaging me in her mouth.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, Tina," I moaned out as I started to tweak her nipples that had grown hard in my hands.

Then she raised her head back up and flicked her tongue rapidly just across my tip.

"She’d probably want to know what that big cock would feel like between her big tits, don’t you think?" she said as she moved in closer forcing my cock between her breasts.

She squeezed them around my hard cock and started to move her body up and down, sliding my hardness through her cleavage as I moaned out again. She closed her eyes as she continued sliding my cock between her big breasts.

"Oh, Tina. Oh my God. You’re gonna make me cum. Oooh," I moaned out loudly.

"She wouldn’t want you to make a mess, so she’d probably want to take you back into her mouth to finish you off and swallow all of your cum," she said and pulled back away and sucked my cock back into her mouth.

"Yes. God, Tina. Yes, That’s what she would do. She’d make him cum so fucking hard. Like really hard. Oooh!" I screamed out and came in her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned as she swallowed the first stream of cum.

She pulled back, keeping just my cock head in her mouth as I spurt again and again. She swallowed each spurt as I shot it out. When I was done, she swirled her tongue all around me and sucked really hard as she slowly pulled me out of her mouth.

My cock made an audible ‘pop’ as it left her lips.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, Tom. You taste so good!" she said holding my cock in her hand and looking up at me.

My cock flexed in her hand as I said, "That was awesome, Tina. Thank you."

"Oh my God, Tom? You’re still fucking hard? Seriously?" she said staring at my hard cock still in her hand.

"Can I return the favor, Tina? I’d love to suck on your pussy and make you cum," I said.

"Oh my God. I’m not going to waste this hard cock. Get up on that bed, Tom," she said and let go of me.

I moved myself up the bed with my head on the pillow as I watched her take off her jeans and panties. She looked at me smiling and got up on the bed on her knees. She lifted her leg up and straddled me.

She grabbed my cock in her hand and raised herself over it and said, "I’m going to enjoy this. It’s been a while," and sank down until my cock head pushed inside of her wet lips.

"Oh my fucking God," she screamed out and let go of me.

She sank down all the way as she arched her back and rolled her eyes back into her head.

"Ooh," she moaned.

After what seemed like an eternity, she straightened herself back up and looked right into my eyes and said, "My God, Tom. If I had known you were like this, I would have jumped your bones a long, long damn time ago," and then started to gyrate her hips around, groaning and moaning out.

I couldn’t believe it, but she started yelling out, "Oh my God. You’re making me cum. You’re making me cum already. Oh shit. Oooh my fucking God!"

Her pussy grasped my cock and her juices flooded her pussy and all around my cock as she fell on top of me.

After about a minute she sat back up and looked at me with her eyes glazed over and said, "My God, Tom," and then started to raise herself up groaning as she ascended.

Then she dropped right back down and yelled out my name. Then she started bouncing up and down on my hard cock making all sorts of weird noises.

After another couple of minutes she screamed out again, "Tom. I’m coming again. Oh my God. Unghhh!" and she fell down on me again and came.

I wrapped my arms around her. I was getting close to coming and needed to release. I spread my legs out and sat up with her in my arms and pushed her back on her back, keeping my cock inside of her. I grabbed her legs, put them on my shoulders and leaned forward pushing her legs against her own body. I started thrusting myself quickly in and out of her.

"Tom, Oh God. Oh God. Oh my fucking God!" she screamed out as I kept pumping my phallus deep in and out of her.

"Yes, Tina. I’m coming. I’m coming," and I exploded in her.

As soon as I spurt out, she screamed out, "Me too.. Oooh," and we both continued to cum.

I laid down on top of her, my face in her cleavage as we recovered.

A few minutes passed as I raised myself up and off of her. I pulled myself out and our combined juices ran out of her gaping pussy.

She looked up at me and said, "I can’t wait till next Tuesday. It’s another recycling day," and giggled.

She rolled over and stood up.

"Do you have any Kleenex?" she asked.

"Right there on the bookshelf. I have to have them close each morning," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and stepped to the bookcase and said, "Of course," and grabbed a couple and wiped herself off.

"I have to get back to work, Tom," she said as she threw the Kleenex in the trash and reached down for her panties.

She got dressed as I lay on the bed on my back. I watched her getting dressed. I couldn’t help it as my cock started to get hard again as I watched her big tits bouncing around. When she pulled her shirt on and looked over at me, her eyes widened.

"Oh. My. God. You’re hard again! You sure as hell don’t need any fucking blue pills. I don’t know if I can wait till recycling day, Tom," she said and stepped over to the side of the bed.

She leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down taking my whole length. Then she raised herself back up and said, "I really have to get back to work, but keep that thing nice and hard for me. I’ll be back to finish our story," and she turned around and left.

I got a shower, still in disbelief at what had happened. I was glad that I put my recycling out this Wednesday, the wrong day. I wondered if she was serious and would be back for more on recycling day.

On Friday night as I was looking in the fridge, deciding what to make for dinner my doorbell rang. I went to the front door and no one was there. I went back to the kitchen and looked out the window and Tina was standing there smiling at me with a plastic bag in each hand.

I opened the door and said, "Tina? What are you doing here?"

She held up the bags and said, "Well, I figured since you’re single, like me, you’d be here alone on Friday night. I brought Chinese. I thought that we could work on that sexy story of yours afterwards if you’re UP for it," and looked down at my crotch as a bulge immediately started to show.

"Yep, I knew you’d be UP for it," she said, licked her lips and walked in.
Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments