Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Regina shows me how - part 2

"Regina showed me how, but I showed her a thing or too."

1
0 Comments 0
13.8k Views 13.8k
657 words 657 words
Regina shows me how - 2

It had been a month or two since Regina spent the night. I was still in awe. I couldn't masturbate anymore, because it just didn't come close. Porn didn't help, and going to an adult store was out of the question.

I just had to hope that my sister would invite her over soon. I was in for a real tease when my sister went over to her house on weekend! That left me sexually frustrated for a while, but I got over it.

I got so desperate, when ever my sister talked on the phone, I tried to eavesdrop, and hear who it was. Well, it was finally Regina on the other end.

I heard my sister say, "So how was it? ... Yes when you we're here last! ... He was that big? Wow... Hell no I'm not going to join! ... With just you - I couldn't ... Well, Randy has been there first, so that's kind of weird for me ... Your welcome, it was hard planning the whole thing!".

I was so shocked! My sister and Regina planned the whole thing out. The rest of the conversation was just details, nothing of course about if she was coming over soon.

I got the first urge to masturbate, God knows why, so I went to my room and could have cared less about the conversation. I beat it just reliving the events from that night, and I was over the edge quicker than when Regina had me in her ass. It wasn't the best orgasm, but great for it being such a long time.

After I came down again, I got a knock on my door. It was my sister, Taylor. She said, "Hey Randy, Regina is coming over tonight. You better stock up!". And with that, she winked and left the room. 

I knew what she meant right away. The night I was waiting for, finally was happening!

When Regina walked through the door that night, I was almost trembling, but had to keep my self content through dinner.

After we all ate, I trapped my self in my room.

AgathaKerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaKerr

If not for the wank earlier, masturbation would have been non stop.

Then my parents went to bed, but no knock. I wondered if she was leading me on. I went down stairs to get something to drink. When I turned into the kitchen, Regina was standing there.

I didn't know what to say. I awkwardly said hello, and asked what she was doing. She was quiet.

She said with a sly grin, "What took you so long, Randy?". 

"Waiting for you", I said getting hard once more.

I picked her up, and carried her to the couch. Kissed her the whole way. I sat her down, and went to take of my shirt, but she pushed me onto my back. She striped to her bra and panties, and then pulled out a vibrator from between the couch cushions.

She put one leg up on the couch and then fucked her self with the vibrator. I was thinking, "This isn't porn sex?". I then took the vibrator from her, and sucked it clean of her juices. Then, picked her up, and laid her down. I then took what clothes she had on still, off of her. I then tried my best without her training, to make passionate love to her. And really, this was so much hotter than all the porn I had ever seen. All the blow jobs, cum shots, all of it. Nothing could compare.

We stayed like that for about five minutes, and I came inside her. I freaked out at first, but she assured me she had gotten a full bottle of the morning after pill.

It was going great. We got back in full motion, rocking and grinding, when we heard a gasp at the end of the stair way. It was my dad...

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Melodies-and-love
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors