Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Renee and David

"David comes home early to surprise Renee."

4
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Renee is a nurse who just graduated from school this year and works too much. She is about 5’6, brunette with a 34b chest and a firm ample ass. David is about 5’8 with brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He works for a pharmaceutical company and travels a lot for work. 

They met while Renee was still in school. David was giving a presentation at the hospital Renee was doing her practical training. He was instantly attracted to her when he saw her. Even in her scrubs, he could tell she had a great ass and she had some of the most intense green eyes he had ever seen. He had seen her getting a crappy coffee from a vending machine and asked her if she wanted to go grab a coffee from the Starbucks downstairs instead and they had been together since.

Fast forward a year and they are now living together. Renee comes home from a long 12-hour shift and after she gets into the apartment she can hear the water in the bathroom running. Thinking to herself that she must have left it on this morning after getting ready for work she goes to turn it off. As she walks past the spare bedroom, she feels a familiar hand wrap around her throat. A noise that can only be described as a half moan, half scream, comes from her plump lips. David pushes Renee up against the wall with his hands still around her throat and kisses her passionately.
 
When he breaks his kiss, Renee half-panting says, “I thought you weren't supposed to be home until the weekend.”

“I finished early and wanted to surprise you,” David says as he slides one hand down the front of her leggings.

Renee starts to moan David's ears while he rubs her pussy and kisses and bites her neck. Needing to taste the deliciousness of her, he brings his fingers and his mouth and starts to lick her juices off them. Before licking them clean he moves his fingers to Renee’s mouth and she finishes licking her juices off them. David then release her throat and with both hands on her shoulders, turns her so she is facing the wall. David moves her silky soft hair from her neck and starts to kiss it again with both hands, squeezing her tits over her shirt. In one quick motion, David pulls her shirt over her head and throws it on the floor. Slowly he starts kisses and biting her neck and down her back. 

David drops to his knees so that he is looking directly at Renee’s round firm ass that he loves so much. Without warning he slaps her ass making her whimper. With both hands, he begins kneading her ass over her leggings. Renee arches her back presenting her ass to him and he begins to kiss and tease her pussy. Slowly he slides his hands up her ass to the top on her pants and kisses just above the waistband. Making sure to take his time, he starts to pull down her pants kissing her ass as he goes. Just as her pants pass her ass, he buries his face into her already soaking wet pussy. As he licks and fucks her pussy with his tongue, he can feel her wetness soaking into his beard. Renee is almost lost in the pleasure from David eating her pussy and starts to grind her ass against his face and while one hand reaches down to rub her clit. 

Rene's is moaning loudly now and between breaths, she looks back and commands, "David, yes, yes right there.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

Don't stop!” 

David looks up with his beard glistening from her juices and makes eye contact with Renee. “Come for me baby.”

As soon as the words are out of his mouth he drives his tongue back inside her and with increased speed begins to lick and suck on her lips and rubbing her her clit. 

Renee’s entire body begins to quiver and David feels the rush of her orgasm come from her and onto his face. David has to catch her as he legs buckle.

Renee turns around, grabs David by the chin and starts him up to throw him against the wall. She lustfully kisses David, tasting herself off his lips. She slides one hand down the front of his jeans and grabs his fully engorged cock. Holding her grip then and kissing him she starts to guide him toward the bedroom.

Once there, she pushes him backward onto the bed. She quickly finishes removing her leggings before crawling between his legs on the bed. Renee slides her hands under David’s shirt and starts to kiss his stomach. Then she starts moving the kisses towards his belt line. Without lifting her lips from his skin, she begins to undo his belt. As she continues to kiss her way towards his dick, she reaches around behind him to pull down his pants and boxers at the same time. David's erect cock is now fully exposed for her. But knowing how much he loves the feeling of her tongue ring against his shaft, she decides to tease him and continues to kiss and lick his lower abdomen. 

David now frustrated, grabs a handful of Renee's hair with one hand and his cock with the other, forcing her to take him fully into her mouth until she begins to gag on him. Renee can't help herself now. She loves the feeling of his dick in her mouth and begins to suck and lick him on her own. While she is sucking his cock, David looks down to see those beautiful green eyes of hers staring up at him. Feeling his cock starting to pulse in her mouth, she starts to slowly kiss just the shaft while squeezing his balls with her other hand.

Wanting to feel David inside her, she climbs on top of him facing away from him. Renee slowly begins to guide David's cock into her. Teasing by rubbing the lips of her pussy over his cock before fully taking him inside of her. Renee begins to ride David slowly at first but then David spanks her again causing her to moan loudly and leaving a hand print on her ass cheek. That causes Renee to increase the speed in which she is fucking David. She is now grinding pussy and ass against him as hard and fast as she can. Renee can feel his cock begin to twitch inside her. David is cumming inside her. The feeling of his orgasm sends Renee over the edge. Renee’s entire body begins to quiver as an orgasm rips through her body.

Both still moving from their orgasms, Renee turns around and lays her head on his chest. David kisses the top of her head and they both drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Docdan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments