Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Renee, Conclusion

"I finally get Renee to myself."

10
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Renee, Conclusion

It was a Saturday morning. The kids were with my sister-in-law for the weekend, and Tammy had just left for her job at the local grocery store. She was a customer service manager, but only worked on weekends. I was trying to do as little as possible, and enjoy the rare peace and quiet.

After a quick breakfast, I went back to bed to try and catch up on some sleep. I’m not sure how long I was out, but I was jolted awake by a loud pounding. As I reached full consciousness, I realized someone was banging on the front door.

I sprang up from the bed and ran to the front door. As it swung open, I saw Renee standing on the porch in the sun. “Nice cock,” she said. I noticed my “morning wood” was poking through the fly of my boxers. I fixed myself and stepped aside as Renee walked in. “Call your wife. She’s been bugging me because it’s after noon, and you won’t answer your phone,” She snickered. I walked over to see five missed calls and four voice mails on the display of my phone.

I flipped open my phone and dialed Tammy’s number. She answered right away, and asked me what was going on. She actually apologized for waking me, and only wanted to remind me of some plans we had that night. When I didn’t answer for so long, she called Renee, who came over to beat on the door. I hung up the phone and went back to our room to put on some shorts.

When I returned to the living room, Renee asked me about our plans later, so I told her about the cookout with some of Tammy’s work friends. She feigned yawning, and we both laughed for a minute. I asked her if she wanted to smoke one, and she said, “Yes, of course!” I stood up, and headed back to the bedroom for my stash.

As I entered my room, I realized that Renee had followed me back there. She had been back there a number of times obviously, but never had we been alone together. We both sat on the bed as I packed my glass pipe. We passed the pipe back and forth a few times, and laughed it up like usual. After we finished, I reached across to put my tray back. I felt Renee’s hand brush my cock, and I felt a rush throughout my body.

“We’ve never really been alone together,” she said, stating the obvious.

I sat back down and she leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back, and soon we were all over each other. Renee soon had my shorts off and was sucking my cock as I pulled her tank top over her head. She stopped sucking me to stand and take her cutoffs off. She climbed back on the bed, and we ended up in a 69 position with her on top of me.

She was grinding her pussy into my face as I liked and sucked her clitoris. I reached up and managed to start fingering her very wet snatch. I rocked my hips in rhythm with Renee’s head bob on my cock until she broke the silence.

“Fuck me,” was all she said, and she rolled over and spread her legs to me. I started fucking her missionary style for a while, eventually flipping her over to take her from behind.

I had my hands on Renee’s hips, and was really pounding her doggy style.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

She met me thrust for thrust. She thrust herself forward from being on her knees to being on her belly. She pushed her ass up a little and looked back.

“Fuck me in the ass, baby. Take my cherry.”

I slid to the edge of the bed, and pulled open the drawer of the nightstand. I retrieved the tube of KY jelly and squirted some into my hand. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded her head.

I knelt behind Renee as I stroked my cock with the cold lubricant. I moved closer and squirted some of it into the crack of her ass. I slid my finger down her crack, spreading the lube all over. I slipped my finger into her ass. I could feel how tight she was. Her muscles pulsed tightly around my finger, and I started moving it in and out very slowly.

She started to relax a bit, and I could tell she was into. I pulled my fingers out and put the head of my cock between her cheeks. I settled right on her little button. I slowly pushed my cock forward, and I could feel Renee’s ass slowly pulling me in. She gasped as it slipped in a little more, and finally all the way in. I slowly worked my cock in and out. I squeezed more lube down her crack and we picked up the pace.

It didn’t seem like it took very long, but I felt that familiar sensation building from inside as my cock began to pulse and I could feel my cum pumping into Renee’s ass. I slowly pulled out, and her ass made a popping sound as my cock slurped out of her gaping asshole. We both chuckled, and layed together for a little while before getting up to straighten out the bedding. We showered together, washing each other thoroughly.

Renee was making sure my cock got some special attention with the soap and it wasn’t long before I was getting hard again.

“I love your cock,” she said, stroking and eventually sucking me in the shower, “I want to see you cum. Jack off for me.”

I reached down and started stroking myself as Renee sat in the shower floor under me. She spread her legs, masturbating while watching me.

I watched the water falling over Renee’s hot little body, working her hand on her pussy while I stroked my soapy cock. I could see Renee was close to orgasm, and she soon started moaning. This was enough for me, and I started to cum. Several thick ropes of cum shot across the shower stall and landed on Renee’s face and chest, before washing away with the water.

We finished our shower together quietly, and Renee toweled off before gathering her clothes to get dressed. I got a peck on the cheek as Renee passed me in the hall on her way out, and I picked out some clothes to wear for our cookout. The rest of the day was uneventful, including the work party. Yawn.

There was never a repeat performance between Renee and me alone. Tammy has never found out about it. We did play as a trio a few more times after that, but we lost touch with Renee after we moved out of state. I think of her often, and wonder what ever became of her.

Published 
Written by randomcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments