Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rough Sex

"Wanted to thank a Special Friend for helping me edit this. Thank you"

14
4 Comments 4
93.4k Views 93.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Its 2:30 in the afternoon and already all I can think about is getting the hell out of here; leaving work and heading home. This place is so full of drama anymore that I cannot possibly stay focused; much like it was in high school. My thoughts drift to a nice, long, hot shower; letting the water run over my body and down the drain, taking the day’s trouble with it.

The drive home just added to my aggravation. I am trapped in Florida! The attitudes, the driving, everything about this place is getting on my nerves! I need a release! Walking through the front door, I am wondering when the hell in my life is all this aggravation going to cease??? I mean, I can’t even walk through the front room without tripping all over Jim’s things that are just lying around everywhere! UGH! He does this all the time!!!! I bitched, mumbled, and complained the whole way into the bathroom where I hope to find temporary refuge from my life. Grasping at the faucet handle, I adjust the water temperature to a nice, steamy, “utter release”.

Stripping off my clothes, I notice myself in the mirror. Thirty two years’ worth of “Hot Damn” was looking back at me. Five feet two, 130 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes that nobody could resist complimenting. Belly button ring from a few years back is looking hot as ever; and the flowery tattoo inked onto my back is enough to make even me drool. I can already feel the day slipping away as I become quite moist between the legs just from the sight of my own naked body in the mirror.

Just as I was about to step into the nice hot shower, I was grabbed from behind! It was Jim! He playfully grabbed me by my hair and gave it a tug and I followed. He led me to the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. OH MY! Before I could say a word he had his tongue deep down my throat, kissing me more passionately than he has in months! As he fucked my throat with his tongue, thoughts were running through my head like “Why is he still dressed?” “Why is he not deep inside me fucking me to oblivion?” I want to rip his fucking clothes from his body and mount his cock and fuck his brains out! But, I was never that kind of girl, never the one to assume control. Fear of the consequences for asserting myself next kept me from acting upon my impulse.

I was snapped back into reality by him screaming, “Open your legs, Bitch!” I always do as I am told; I have learned that when I submit to him I will get my reward just as all good girls do. Harshly he demands, “Close your fucking eyes, bitch!” At once, I obey. The temptation to peek out through my lashes is almost too much to bear but, I know if I do, it is game over for me.

His cock penetrates my pussy with a quick thrust and he is ramming me hard and fast! “Keep your damn eyes closed, Bitch!” he yells. I am already moaning and at the very edge of releasing my day! I know I won’t be able to hold out much longer. Jim lifts my legs above my head and I can feel his manhood push deeper into the quivering cunt. He is pounding me harder and faster, I can feel his balls slap against my ass cheeks with each thrust.

Mmm. He reaches down and slaps my ass and damn near takes me over the edge.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

I moan. Screaming Jim’s name, I can feel my body start to shake. OMG, it is here. My pussy tightens around the thickness of his cock. His body tightens as well and I can feel the head of him swell. Jim now starts to moan. FUCK ME! We are both gonna cum so fucking hard! I have an overwhelming desire to scream out what I am feeling and finally, with a few more thrusts of his cock slamming my pussy, I explode all over his manhood!!!! His cock releases and feeds my pussy his hot cum at the same time!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!! I couldn’t remember the last time that our love making was this intense. It was exactly what we needed to get our spark back in our relationship. Once Jim was able to catch his breath and compose himself, he slowly worked his way up to my face and gave me the sweetest, most passionate kiss that I have received from him in a long, long time.

Between the sweet kisses he was placing all over my limp body, Jim leaned in and asked, “Would you like to take a shower with me, my love?”

With a smile bigger than I have had in a long time, I replied softly, “I would love that.” The next think, I knew, I was in his arms and he carried me into the still waiting shower. The water was still hot and it was finally running down my body, exactly what my body needed after a long day and being manhandled and fucked by the love of my life.

Jim kisses me passionately, one more time. I can feel his cock harden between my legs and it really turns me on. He kisses me harder, his tongue is trying to find a way down my throat. I break the kiss and whisper in his ear, “I want that stiff fucking cock right this minute!” That was all he needed to spin me around, bend me over, push me up against the wall of the shower and slide his rock hard cock past my ass and straight up into my pussy and fuck the hell out of me. He was pulling my hair, moaning, and screaming my name louder than ever! The feel of his hard cock deep in my pussy felt beyond amazing! I was having multiple orgasms and I was cumming hard and uncontrollably all over his cock.

He removed his cock from my sopping wet pussy, turned off the water, lifted me out of the shower and carried me back to the bedroom. Without so much as a word, he throws me back onto the bed, shoves his huge cock back into my pussy and started fucking me like a mad man! I had never been fucked with such intensity, such power, such an amazing fucking feeling in my entire life!!! We were rocking back and forth, my nails gouging his back. He was biting my neck and licking and sucking my hard nipples. He yells out that he’s going to fucking cum. At that point I knew that he was in pure lust with my body. I felt like I was on top of the world and nothing could take the feeling away. Knowing that dirty talk will send him over the top, I yell back at him, “Cum in my pussy, baby! Cum for your little bitch! I am gonna cum too!” Alas! I was right, we were both moaning, groaning, and cumming at the same time.
 
He collapses on top of me, completely spent, utterly exhausted. We kissed and cuddled into one another, falling asleep in each other’s arms. I dreamt of what tomorrow might bring; I secretely prayed for another bad day at work.

Published 
Written by Princess4Jim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments