Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Round Two With Dallas

"It was a warm April day, the trees were blooming, and the birds had started to sing..."

6
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
986 words 986 words
I was sitting outside Farrell Hall, studying for my upcoming Bio-Chem exam, when I noticed that someone had walked up to me. I looked up, and there was Dallas. He was wearing grey sweats and a black DC t-shirt that was snug around his muscles. He always looked so sexy and inviting. My heart began to race, it had been three long months since I had seen him.

“Hey sweetie, what are you up to?” he asked.

“Just trying to understand this bullshit,” I replied as I put my book in my bag.

“Well I’m going to grab some lunch at the Student Center, wanna join me?”

“I would love to, you're buying right?” I asked with a giggle.

“Yes, of course.” He picked up my bag and threw it over his shoulder.

As we started to walk to the other side of the campus, he held my hand. It felt so good to be with him again. Dallas and I had a love-hate relationship. I loved him, and he knew it. He loved me, but never admitted it. We also had a hatred for each others flaws, which was our demise. He couldn’t except my need to be loved, and I could not except anything but a full time relationship.

We walked through the doors of the Student Center at 12 o’clock. There were lines everywhere, and nowhere to sit. We decided that we would go hang out for a bit, then come back. We walked around the grove for a bit, enjoying the warm breeze, then Dallas stopped. He pulled me close to him and lowered his lips onto mine. I instantly felt my pussy getting wet.

“I need you Dallas,” I said in a whisper

Without saying a word Dallas grabbed my hand, and started walking towards the back parking lot. I knew I was going to get my wish and couldn’t wait to feel his hard dick moving inside my pussy. It seemed like it took forever to get to his car. When we arrived, and I realized that he had his grandpa’s van, I then giggled to myself.

Dallas unlocked the back door and helped me in, then closed the door behind him. He sat down in the back passenger seat and looked at me. I straddled his legs and bent down to kiss him, while grinding against his hard cock.

I slid down between his legs and pulled his pants down to expose his cock, as I kissed the head, he moaned softly.

“Oh baby,” he whispered. I slowly started sucking his dick with my mouth and squeezing his balls with my hand. I moan slightly, loving the taste of his dick in my mouth. My pussy is getting wetter by the minute in anticipation of Dallas’ cock deep inside it.

“Lay on the floor,” Dallas said.

I laid on the floor as he pulled my jean shorts off.

“Damn you're so wet baby.” He pulled my black lace boy shorts off and flicked my clit with his tongue.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

My whole body jerked at the touch of his tongue.

“Oh God Dallas, just fuck me. Please!” I begged.

“My pleasure.”

I felt the tip of his cock pushing through my lips, stretching my tight muscles. I screamed in ecstasy, wanting him deeper. Dallas lifted my legs up over his shoulders, pushing his shaft deep inside my slick cunt until I felt his balls press against my skin.

“Fuck yes, baby girl you feel so damn good,” he said in a moan. Dallas thrusted again and again, picking up the pace, pounding my fuck hole so hard, that my tits popped out of the blue tank top I was wearing.

“I’m cumming Dallas!” I screamed. I reached orgasm and felt my pussy tighten with every thrust, my juices running down my ass. Dallas pulled out and told me to roll over. He pulled my ass up toward him, and I felt his tongue on my asshole.

“Holy fuck!, that feels so good,” I moaned. Before I had time to react, he pushed his dick deep in to my tight virgin ass. He kept steady hard thrusts, pushing me closer to the edge.

“Oh Jesus Dallas, I’m coming again!” This time I came so hard that I squirted all over the floor of the van. My body trembled, I could hardly keep myself from falling to the floor.

Dallas pulled out and entered my pussy once again, pumping fast and hard, until I felt his warm cum spill into my swollen cunt. He moaned and softly whispered my name so softly that I barely heard it.

He pulled out slowly and looked at me with a smile. “You are the best fuck I’ve had for a long time.” I leaned over and gave him a kiss. As I pulled my tank up, I noticed it was wet, from where I squirted.

“Dam it to hell, my shirt is soaked, I can't wear this,” I wined. Dallas reached behind me and handed me his DC shirt.

“Here baby, I know you love this shirt, so you can have it.”

I put the shirt on, and it fitted me perfectly, like it was meant for me. I leaned over and hugged him tightly, not ever wanting to let go of him.

“I need to go babe,” I told him “I have my exam in 30 minutes.” I hated to leave his arms. I gave him one more kiss, and whispered “I love you” against his lips.

As I walked to Hamblin Hall, I felt like a part of him was with me. I wrapped my arms around his shirt, feeling complete and looking forward to the next time I would see him.

I still have the shirt, and even though it has been almost four years since he gave it to me, I won't let go of it…
Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments