Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rubber Ducky, You are the One.

"A good time in the shower. ;]"

3
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
589 words 589 words
She delicately washed her hair while her eyes were closed. Luckily for him, her basement door was unlocked. He crept in silently and found her in the shower. Slowly, he opened the shower door and joined her, holding her firm backside against his now, erect penis. His instinct wasn't that someone so innocent would be thinking. But oh, how he loved her perfect body and the way she carried herself. Her round, perky, breasts, big enough for his hand to hold. These thoughts had come to his attention within their first meeting.

She knew who it was the moment she felt his body against the back of hers. His muscular body turned her on every way. She had never seen such a prestige body like his. His abs looked as if they were carved by God himself.

His penis slowly started to make its way into her anus. His penis felt so stiff going in but, the moment it did, she felt more relaxed and ready for what was about to happen. He started to thrust more and her moans started to get deeper. She could now feel his breath on her neck as he started to kiss her. The thrusting became so hard she thought his penis was going to go into her intestines. He quickly turned her around and started to violently kiss her. He start to rub the tip of her clit and it made her crazy. She wanted him to enter her vagina so badly. He could now see this from the juices running down her leg. He continued to tease her, fingering her slowly. He made his way down her body until he had found what he was looking for. He bent down and pressed his tongue against her wet vagina and entered slowly with his tongue. 

She was enjoying this, every minute of it.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

He was always so erotic and made her scream with pleasure until they both came. It didn't make sense to her how fast she could fall for this man. After all, it had only been two weeks since they had first met. 

He stood back up and rubbed the very tip of his penis on her lips, the ones down there of course. Then, his penis slowly slid into her and she moaned with pleasure but also pain from the intensity of his huge cock. He put his hand onto her hips and let the water run down between them. Again, he began to thrust his way deep into her.

She was ready for more and couldn't stop thinking about how much she loved this man. The pleasure he gave her was so much, she could barely handle it. She lifted her leg onto the wall of the shower and he became faster. She could feel her vagina dripping now from not only her juices, but also the water running between them. It felt so good to add the extra wetness into their sensual moment, only making it better. The next thrust made her feel so good that she couldn't help but scream his name at the top of her lungs. The neighbors probably got a bit worried.

The last thrust, and he had to pull out. She got on her knees and let him spray her face with his wonderful cum. As she licked it up, she stood back up and told him how yummy it is. 

"Rubber ducky, you sure make bath time a lot of fun", she said with a wink, and they continued to shower.

Published 
Written by lliizzaarrdd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments