Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah and I the morning after

"Sarah and Steve - the day following the after-work drink"

10
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
687 words 687 words
Sarah and I work in the same building and we recently went for a drink after work which resulted in us getting in to a passionate kiss in the car park.

So passionate in fact that she unzipped my fly and tossed me off there and then.

I was not looking forward to the following morning at work. I thought that Sarah would be terribly embarrassed about the previous evening’s sexual encounter and I was not sure if I could handle the potentially explosive situation.

As it turned out, things developed in a totally unexpected way.

Sarah is in her late 20s and very sexy and very smart. She is five feet five in height and has a voluptuous figure. She plays hockey to a reasonably high standard and she also swims and cycles on a regular basis. No wonder she has such a gorgeous figure.

I arrived at work and decided that the best course of action was to call in to Sarah’s office and act as though nothing unusual had happened between us.

I strolled into her office and as she looked up, I was glad to see a beaming smile on her lovely face. We exchanged good mornings and then Sarah got a solemn look on her face and told me that she had done something terribly wrong.

She said that she had shouted abuse to a motorist that had almost caused her to have an accident on the way to work. I was about to say that it wasn’t so terrible to call someone names under those circumstances, when Sarah stood up, turned her back to me, leant over her desk and said that she deserves to be punished.

She looked over her shoulder at me and asked me to lift her skirt up as far as it would go.

I was dumbfounded by this request and immediately rock hard. I quickly closed Sarah’s office door and reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her backside.

She was wearing white cotton panties and Sarah asked me to smack her backside as hard as I liked, but before that she said that I should pull her panties to one side and take her from behind.

My mind was in turmoil, but I soon had my cock positioned at the tip of her soaking wet pussy.

IVYHORSE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IVYHORSE

Sarah told me to hold still and she eased back causing my cock to enter her like the proverbial hot knife through butter.

The smell of Sarah’s pussy was making my head spin and within a few seconds I was pounding away trying desperately not to come too soon.

Sarah was looking at me over her shoulder and telling me that she had never had such a massive cock in her hot wet cunt before. She said that when it was time for me to come, she wanted me to shoot my sperm all over her face and in to her hair.

By now Sarah had lifted herself off the desk slightly and this gave me the opportunity to grab both of her breasts and feel those wonderful rock hard nipples.

Sarah was now moaning quite loudly and obviosly on the point of no return, and in her cultured accent she told me to fuck her as hard as I could, and to squirt my spunk in to her tight little arsehole. 

This was all too much for me, and Sarah must have sensed my condition because she quickly spun round, knelt down and took my massive cock in her tiny hand and massaged me with four or five quick firm strokes causing me to gush all over her face, her hair and the smart elegant business suit that she could have only put on about an hour ago.

We were both exhausted but also aware of our co workers who may have heard what was going on. We quickly straightened ourselves up, and just as I was leaving her office, Sarah reminded me with a wicked smile that I would have to punish her some other time.

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments