Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Three

"Sarah wants to talk!"

13
7 Comments 7
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“This is an interesting situation, don’t you think?” Sarah began. “Every weekend we’re going to be alone in the house and we’re probably going to sleep together again. At least I’d like it if we had sex again. Is that what you want?”

I know I wasn’t supposed to be, but I was amused. Really, an attractive woman, with a great body, who likes sex, and is very good at it, and she wants to know if I want to fuck her on some regular basis?

“I would like that,” I said, keeping a straight face.

“Then we need to agree on a couple of things,” she said, continuing the talk. “I’m not interested in a romantic relationship. I have a great job waiting for me in New York when I graduate. So in May, I’m gone, and I don’t want any romantic, heart ache, crying goodbyes. No attachments. Can you understand that?”

“Yes.”

“And I don’t want any jealousy to complicate things. If I’m asked out on a date by some guy I don’t want you getting upset or making an issue about it. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes.”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll do the same,” she said. “You should feel free to date anyone you want. Agreed?”

“Yes.”

“The next thing is a little awkward,” she said, looking around the restaurant to see if anyone was listening.

“Maybe we should finish eating first, and talk about it outside.”

It was a brisk October night, with a full moon. We decided to walk along the beach, which would give us the privacy Sarah apparently wanted.

“How many women have you had sex with?”

“I don’t know, maybe six or seven, if you count the one in high school in the front seat of my car,” I said, trying to add some humor to the discussion. “Two of them more than once.”

“Here’s my concern,” she said. “I think that I’m much more experienced than you. Does that bother you?”

“No. Not really.”

At that point, and for the rest of the walk down the beach, my male ego suffered a few hits.

“Have you ever had sex with two women?”

“No.”

“Have you ever had a threesome with a woman and another guy?”

“No.”

Have you ever used restraints?”

“You mean like ropes?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Have you ever had anal sex?”

“No.”

“Have you ever put your fingers in a woman’s asshole?”

“No.”

“Have you ever licked a woman’s asshole?”

“No.”

“Have you ever made a woman cum more than once?”

“No, not that I can recall.”

“Have you ever cum more than once?”

“No.”

“Have you ever cum on a woman?”

“Didn’t I just cum on you this afternoon?” I asked.

“I mean have you ever cum on a woman’s face or tits or pussy?”

“Tits, yes; face and pussy, no.”

“Have you ever teased a woman until she begged you to stop?”

“I’m sure somewhere in my past I’ve teased a lady or two.”

“Have you ever taken any pictures of a woman’s pussy or tits?”

“No.”

“Have you watched porn?”

“Yes.”

“Have you watched porn with a woman?”

“No.”

“Have you ever had sex with a woman during her period?”

“No.”

Fortunately, we reached the end of the beach and had to turn around and walk back.

“You’ve done all those things?” I asked, both interested and excited.

“Most of them, at one time or another,” was Sarah’s response.

“Really?” I asked.

“What can I say? I like sex.”

“Really?” I muttered again, still in a state of disbelief.

“Does this change anything?” Sarah asked.

“Like what?”

“Will your male ego accept that a younger woman has more experience than you do?”

“Well, I’m a little embarrassed that I’ve apparently done so little, but I think, if I try hard, I can get over it!” Again trying to add a little humor to the situation.

“I can teach you things; show you what to do and how to do it,” Sarah indicated. “Or would that be too much for your ego to take?”

“No. No. I’m willing to learn,” I said emphatically and somewhat sarcastically.

“You also need to learn to pick up on hints better,” she blurted out.

“What?” I said, having no idea about what she was talking about.

“I’ve seen you looking at my ass.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

When I was waitressing, you were always looking at my ass. And other waitresses would tell me that you were checking me out. The truth is I thought you were kind of cute and I liked that you were looking at me. I wondered what it would be like to be with you.

“The first night at the house you gave me a back rub, and I went back into my room. I thought that you might come to my room that night. The second time you gave me a backrub, I did the same, and even moaned trying to tell you that I liked what you were doing. I thought for sure you would follow me to my room.

“Then, when you ran your hands around my boobs, I knew you were interested, and I waited for you to come to my room and fuck me. You never came to my room, and I was all hot and horny for you.

“You don’t take hints very well. I had to take off my tee shirt and pants and spread my legs on your lap before that light bulb went off in your head and you got the message!”

“Sorry, I didn’t realize,” was the best I could say.

As we walked, Sarah brought up another subject of equal interest.

“I have a little kinky side to me. I get erotic ideas,” she mused. “What are your limits on what you are willing to do in bed?”

“I’m not sure,” I responded. “What are we talking about?”

“Will you let me take pictures of your cock?”

“Yes.”

“Would you let me draw pictures of your cock?”

“Yes.”

“Would you let me bring other women to the house so they can take pictures or do drawings?”

“Probably.”

“If I brought another guy home, would you join us?”

“I’m really not interested in being with you and another guy,” I admitted.

“Can I tie you to the bed?”

“I don’t think I’d like being restrained,” I said, feeling a little embarrassed and unmanly.

“If I did another woman, would you watch?”

“You’ve been with other women?” I asked, trying to hide both my excitement and interest.

“You said that you fucked six or seven women; I had slept with that many women by the time I was a sophomore in college.”

“Hmmm,” was my response. “Are you bisexual?”

It was a dumb question, and I regretted asking as soon as I had said it.

“I am!” she said, rather matter of factly. “Does that bother you?”

“No. No,” I said, trying to hide the little smile forming on my face.

“Would you join me and another woman if you were asked?”

“Yes,” I indicated, again trying to hide my delight and keep a straight face.

This was unbelievable. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. Other than my embarrassment at my own obvious lack of experience, I was excited. A young, attractive lady was interested in having sex with me, and we had weeks and months of opportunities ahead of us. And, it was clear that she was talking about more than missionary fucking!

The bulge in my pants gave away my excitement, and Sarah was very aware of it.

“I can see that we understand each other!” she said with a little laugh.

I wanted to walk faster so we could get to the house and start my education.

In the car, I was trying to be cool and not ask any of the hundred of questions I wanted to ask.

“Are we okay?” Sarah asked, a little concerned about my silence and looking at me like she was afraid that she had gone too far with her questions and comments.

I wanted to scream, “Fuck, yes!” but did a fairly good job of keeping my emotions under control.

“Yes we are!” I indicated in a rather quiet, serious tone, all the while gripping the steering wheel tightly to keep my hands from shaking and thinking that when we got to the house, I was going to get laid again.

As we drove down the street it was apparent that Dave and Julie had returned home.

We were greeted in the kitchen by the happy couple and explained that we had gone out to dinner at the restaurant on the beach.

A discussion ensued about the beach restaurant and other restaurants in the area, and that the four of us should go out to dinner some time.

Sarah stayed in the conversation for a while, and then excused herself and went to her room. It was only about 9:00 p.m. Had there been another hint that I had missed?

After a few more minutes of conversation, I indicated that I was going to go to my room and finish reading. On the way out of the kitchen, I knocked softly on Sarah’s door.

She answered the door still fully dressed.

“Are you okay?”

“Not tonight, Michael,” she said, dismissing me, and closed the door.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments