Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satin, Lace, & Lust

"Two lovers share a night of passion. My first ever attempt at erotic writing!"

4
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"I'm upstairs, baby!"

I've barely closed the door as her voice floats down the staircase. I throw my coat onto a hook and drop my keys in the tray like I do every evening. My tie, already loosened after a long day, is tugged free at last as I kick my shoes into the shoe rack by the front door. The house smells faintly of candles and, as I walk down the lamp lit hallway, I see the last remnants of the fireplace and the warmth of the house slowly creeps into my bones.

I smile. Home at last.

"There's cold beer for you in the kitchen, or I opened some wine if you want that instead!"

The smile grows wider, she knows me so well. I open the refrigerator, the white light pouring onto the floor and the walls behind me in the dark kitchen. It’s winter now, and the days are short as the nights grow longer, but I don’t mind. The house feels so homely this time of the year. I close the door, plunging the kitchen back into semi-darkness. I look back to see two wine glasses, one clean, the other smeared with lipstick with drops of red left in the bottom, and a half empty bottle of wine recorked to the side.

I pick up the glasses and the bottle and head towards the stairs. It was only around six o’clock, and tonight we were going to order Chinese food to be delivered, so there was time enough to take the wine upstairs, get out of this uncomfortable work shirt and relax with a glass or two of wine.

Up on the landing, the upstairs is as dimly lit as downstairs. I follow the usual path along the soft carpet to our room, the door is open just a crack but it is enough for the warm yellow glow from within to light the way. Pushing the door open, her perfume dances in the air, swirling and twirling with the intoxicating aroma from the candles in the corner.

“Welcome home.”

I stand in the doorway, facing the huge bed in front of me, and there she is. Waiting. Laying against the pile of cushions and pillows arranged on the bed. She had a smile on her face, her lips curling up on one side, smirking as she takes pleasure knowing how much of an effect she has on me. The joy she took in watching my mouth drop open flashes across her deep brown eyes. Her hair, a cascade of brown and auburn, tumbles down her smooth neck and over her shoulders.

Her shoulders… Bare skin, radiant in the warm light of the room. Her once dancing and airy perfume begins to feel heavy in the air, flooding my nose, rushing over every inch of me and muddying my thoughts and feelings. Suddenly there was no work, no long day, no time at all, only that moment and her. My eyes trace down her skin. The curve of each firm, luscious breast catches the light, hypnotising as her chest rises and falls. She is laying there, in nothing but dark red satin underwear with black lace trim and a matching bra that only barely contained those breasts.

My eyes keep going, passing her chest, down over her stomach, the arch of each hip bone emphasised by the shadows they cast, over the satin and the lace and the soft curve they covered. She slowly raises one leg up, bending it at the knee, and my eyes trace down every inch of the soft skin of her legs, before reversing and going all the way back up her body.

“Fuck….”

I can’t help myself as the words leave my mouth. I walk over to the bed, and I become aware of the difficulty involved in this. I look down and see that the usual modest fabric of the suit pants I’m wearing is now taught and bulging with my growing anticipation. My mouth is dry. I wet my lips slightly as I move closer. She swiftly swings her legs under her and kneels up on the bed, knees wide, and the soft fabric of the underwear stretches over the mound of her pussy. I feel my crotch strain against the fabric of my pants even harder. I set the wine and the glasses down on the nightstand and pour as she waits expectantly.

Once her glass is filled she places her hands on the bed and begins to lightly crawl across its width towards me, letting me see that her underwear is, in fact, a thong. I can’t take my eyes off her ass, swinging seductively as she slowly crawls towards me, the fabric of her underwear emerging from between her cheeks as a line of black lace. She arrives at my side of the bed and kneels back up. I’m almost disappointed. Taking her glass in hand, she klinks it against mine. We both drink deeply, but she never takes her eyes off me, and my eyes never leave her. Putting the glass down, her tongue slides over her lips, now plum and red with lust and wine. My crotch stirs again, and she notices this time.

“Let me help you with that.”

Taking my glass from me, she leans up and plants a soft, slow kiss on my lips. Pulling back slightly, we lock eyes. The room feels like a furnace, both of us burning with lust and want, desire dripping out of every pore of our bodies.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

And just like that, the switch is flipped. That once soft and slow kiss, contained by restraint and self-control, melts away into a frenzy of eagerness and longing. Tongues swirl and dance together, the warmth of each others mouths adding fuel to the fire raging within each of us. She pulls away and I gasp for air. Her chest is heaving now, her breasts rising up and down rhythmically as she fights for air too. My heart is racing, my mind is a mess, and I have just one thought. Her.

Her soft hands cup my face briefly before moving down to my shirt, trembling as she begins undoing each button. I pull the shirt off over my arms and throw it behind me and she is already working on my pants. The button comes undone, and she takes hold of the zip. Teasingly slowly, she inches the zip down. It seems to take forever, but I’m loving it.

Finally, the zip passes of the head of my cock, straining against the fabric of my boxers, and the small relief makes me groan. The pants fall to the floor and I step out of them, pulling each sock off as I free my legs. I climb onto the bed with her and lie against the pillows and cushions where she had just been. They were still warm, she must have been waiting for me for a while.

I just get settled as she climbs on top and straddles me, but our bodies were not touching yet. Her hands rested on my shoulders, her breasts still heaving are positioned tantalisingly close to my face, but she maintains just enough force on my shoulders to stop me leaning in to greet them and I know I have to wait. By some miracle, I manage to pull my gaze away from her chest, up to her face as she waited just above mine. There’s that smile again. She knows she is driving me crazy and she is loving every second.The soft fabric covering her pussy hovers just over my expectant cock.

Our lips meet, not as frantically as a moment ago, this time driven by the knowledge of what will shortly happen. Her body finally lowers onto mine, and her breath catches in her throat and a short gasp escapes her lips as she presses her pussy into my cock. Immediately her hips twitch and she unknowingly begins to rub herself into me. My hands slide up her legs and onto her hips, guiding her rhythmic rocking back and forth, the small, almost unnoticeable movements ever so slowly becoming more and more exaggerated.

Driven by insatiable lust, my hands dart up her spine, making her shiver and moan into my mouth. I pull the straps of her bra off her shoulders, and as she pulls her arms out of the straps, I unhook the clasps at the back, finally freeing her breasts. They swing forwards slightly and the pressure on my shoulders releases. Greedily I move forwards, taking one breast into my mouth, one hand massaging the other breast as my remaining free hand pulls her towards me. I feel her hands slide through my hair and over my neck and shoulders and she moans again, deeper this time, the hum vibrating through her body. I try to change the focus of my tongues lashings across her chest to the other nipple, now rock hard and waiting patiently for my attention, but she again she takes control of the pace, pushing me back.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

“Take your pants off and kneel up.”

She teasingly snaps the elastic of my boxer waistband and climbs off me. I don’t have to be told twice! The boxers swiftly join the rest of my clothes on the bedroom floor and I kneel on the bed, as instructed. She lays down on her back, head resting between my legs, her naked upper body facing up towards me. Her legs slowly open wide, and she is at an angle where I can reach down and play with what she has in between. I know she wants me to, her hips are still squirming and her hunger for pleasure is all too clear to see.

I’m staring, lost in a world of satin, lace, bare skin, perfume and craving, until I feel her warm wet lips against the base of my cock. Looking down, those huge eyes are staring back up at me, twinkling with playful joy, knowing the power she will have over me by taking my cock into her mouth. The kisses run up the underside of my throbbing cock. She times her kisses to the pulses running through my body. She stops at the base of the head, and she locks eyes with me yet again as she opens her mouth and flicks her tongue across the underneath of my penis. Now it was my turn to moan.

Knowing she had all the control she desired, she took the whole of the head into her warm, wet mouth. Tongue swirling, running along every inch of skin she could reach. Taking more of me into her mouth, she began to move further and further down. I felt the tip of my cock brush the back of her mouth and she withdrew, a rope of saliva forming a bridge between my cock and her tongue as she did. Driven crazy by the visual turn on, one of my hands found her head and pushed it expectantly back towards my expectant member. My other hand found itself on her hip, and I brushed my fingers lightly over her skin towards the waiting satin.

I found the waistband of her panties, and I felt her stiffen under me, impatient, needing my fingers to go further. I was considering teasing her with it, only playing lightly over the fabric, toying with the lace and curve of her hips, but the swirling of her tongue over the head of my cock made me think otherwise. Running fingertips over the lace, I groaned again as my fingers discovered the satin of her crotch already damp with her sex.

“Mhmmm… " she encouraged, taking my cock out of her mouth and moving to my balls. Her tongue was running circles over and over across my skin down there, whilst her hand found my soaking wet shaft and began to slowly tug up and down. Desperately trying to hold on to control, my fingers buried themselves under the lace band of her underwear and her hips thrust upwards, desperate to help me find her wetness sooner.

“Ohhh… !” she cried out as my fingers brushed over her hot pussy. The wetness letting my fingers glide up and down, caressing every fold and curve. I could smell the sex mixing with her perfume in the air and I took a second to take in the experience I was having.

I looked down. Her face is a picture of sexual frustration, tension, desire, lust and want as she greedily sucks, kisses, licks and tugs on my cock. My manhood in her small hand, throbbing as she expertly tugs and rubs it. Fuck... I’m close. My fingers find her clit, now hard itself and dripping in her juices as her own pleasure builds. Slow circles at first, going up and down the length of her pussy, with brief fast flicks across that hard bump resulting in one of her hands moving to her own breast, desperately squeezing and twisting at her nipple. I keep going, a little faster now, all the while watching her intently.

The faster I go, the more the colour rises in her cheeks and her chest, and the more intensely her mouth works over me. I focus in on her clit, dipping just the tip of my fingers down just enough to bring new wetness up to greet it. She moans even louder, and now it is constant groaning, moaning, hips bucking under my fingers. Her mouth leaves my skin, but her hand is going into overdrive. I look down just in time to see her face crease up as her hand leaves her breast to grab a handful of the sheets, and her hips begin to rise off the bed.

She is about to cum. Hard.

In that moment, I let my fingers enter her, running along the top inside wall of her pussy. There’s no resistance, but she is so tight and on the verge of cumming so hard, I can barely fit two fingers in. She screams in agonising pleasure as she finally orgasms. The release rushes through her body and I feel her contract against my fingers as her legs snap together around my hand, trapping me in there. I keep teasing her G-spot as wave after wave of pleasure passes over her. Her hips, straining towards the sky, suddenly buckle, and her lower half falls back down towards the bed, her hips and thighs shaking through the orgasm.

Her mouth finds my balls, and the tugging begins again with renewed vigor. All the moaning and groaning is now vibrating through my balls as she works my shaft with her hands. I had been holding back this entire time, enjoying the show of her pleasure under my fingers, but now I couldn’t hold on anymore. I felt the pressure building, and my own moans of pleasure erupted from within.

She must have felt me tense up because she shifted so she was laid out in front of me fully, and pulled my cock down as to be angled towards her heaving chest. Taking her mouth away for a second she urged, “Cover me, baby."

That was all the encouragement I needed, as I felt the pressure force its way down my length, and I groaned as ropes of my own cum arced out to land on her sweat cover breasts.

She tugged gently as I emptied my load over her body, moaning softly to me, before making sure I was empty with a quick, delicate suck and a flick of her tongue. She looked down, lust flashing over her face as she saw her naked body covered in thick lines of white hot cum. Running a finger up her cleavage she picked up some and scooped it into her mouth, giggling and smiling as she did so.

“Happy birthday, baby…” she whispered.


 

TO BE CONTINUED?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TheGuyNextdoor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments