Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saved from the rain

"What happened to me when I crashed my car was better than the car."

7
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
928 words 928 words
It was astormy old night and I was driving home from work. The rain was teaming off the windscreen and I was out in the countryside watching the lines in the middle of the road to keep my position on the road. I was going well listening to my favourite drive home programme on the radio. I went round the next corner and a tree had fallen across the road. I had nowhere to go so I hit it.

This left me in the sticks away from anywhere with a smashed car. I got out of my car and was soaked almost immediately. I decided to return the way I had come to find some help. I walked for about half a mile when I saw a light on in a remote cottage about four hundred metres away. I felt that I could finally find some help and there could even be a farmer there who could help clear up the road and release my car.

Drenched, I arrived at the door and I rang the bell. Nothing happened the first time but the second time an attractive blond lady arrived at the door. She looked at me and laughed but I explained my situation. As I looked like a drowned rat she said that I should get changed and dry and then we could organise some help. I was cold so this sounded appealing.

Now inside I realised how attractive Annie was as we chatted away. I asked her what I was going to change into as my clothes were good for nothing anymore. She said she was not sure as she lived alone but had some sports kit and a T shirt that could do. With little option I agreed.

She took me upstairs, showed me the bathroom and then looked at me and told me I needed help taking the wet clothes off. I was somewhat surprised she said this and stayed in the room, but eventually I had to start taking my clothes off as I was getting cold. I started unbuttoning my shirt. She wandered over and started helping me saying the water would make it hard to take my clothes off. I wasn't convinced but I was starting to get the hint and there was a stirring in my boxer shorts now.

She helped me take my shirt and stroked my hairy stomach, saying how lovely it felt. She then shaped for a kiss and I could not resist. We started kissing hard and deep. She was kissing like she was possessed and she certainly showed passion. My wet body has made her shirt wet so I suggested she took hers off too. She said not for the time being and undid my pants to release my manhood. She grabbed it whilst kissing me and started wanking me.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

I was loving this now and warming up quickly. She then went down on her knees and took me in her mouth. She was quite the expert and I really starting fucking her face. She seemed to love it and soon I could stand no more. She took a mouthful of my come, then I withdrew and sprayed the rest over her face. She looked shocked but sexy.

I stood there naked now and she was fully clothed. I asked her to join me in the shower but she absolutely refused. In the end I convinced her. She was even more beautiful naked than clothed and I could not wait to get my hands on her. In the shower we just really washed ourselves. I played with her boobs and soaped them up like all men like to. She had big boobs and they looked magnificent.

After the shower we got out and had hardly dried before diving on her bed. Immediately my hands were everywhere. I loved what I felt and so did she. Out tongues continued to dance and I slowly kissed my way down her body. I started sucking and kneading her nipples. She had these enormous areolae which I also loved licking round. She was so sexy and was loving it.

I then started working my way down further, licking and kissing her tummy button. Then I licked down further. She has a good bush but was, happily for me, clean shaven along her lips. I kissed those lips and licked up and down them before eventually she pushed me in. Her honeypot tasted beautiful and I loved giving it plenty. I started really teasing her clit and put a finger in her too. She started squirming and moaning hard. She started screwing my hand and things were really exciting. I kept going and after she went through a few mini sensations, she came trapping my fingers in her.

We looked at each other and mutually decided that it was time to take it one step further. I hovered over her and she steered my average size cock deep in to her. We started slowly and then built up into a hard orgasm, both coming at the same time. We lay there and ever the practical one I asked her what we should do. She said do not worry as the council would be on it. She asked me to stay so I did and we went all night.

My journey to work and clothes for work the next day were problems to cross in the morning and boy am I glad I stayed. We had a great relationship that followed and we are still together. What a great crash.

Published 
Written by dubaiguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments