Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saying Hello

6
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Across the crowded room, he saw her. She was standing in a secluded alcove, idly toying with the ends of her dark hair, lost in her own world. Her body swayed slightly to the beat of the music filling the room. The woman scanned the room, seemingly content to absorb the sound of the music while letting the sea of humanity drift past her, rarely acknowledging any of them. Drawn to her, the man crossed the room, his eyes never leaving her face.

Leaning against the wall, Kris once again allowed her gaze to pass over the group. As she took in those in front of her, her mind wandered, making up stories about those around her. Lovers meeting for an illicit affair, a group of young females gathering for a night on the town. The possibilities were endless and she enjoyed distracting herself this way.

So lost in her own thoughts, she doesn’t sense the man approaching her. Standing a few feet away, he pauses, enjoying his first unobstructed view. With a simple blouse and flowing skirt, there is nothing to set her apart from the countless ladies surrounding her. And yet, there is something about her that makes her unique.

Bored and antsy, Kris pulls away from the wall, intending to take a walk around the room, maybe find a new location to sit and wait. As soon as she turns she sees him, standing behind her, staring. Startled, her eyes travel up his body, taking in his worn boots and faded jeans and t-shirt. Finally reaching his face, she is mesmerized, held in place by the look in his dark eyes.

Slowly, step by step, he closes the distance between them. One more step and he is finally close enough to touch her. Placing one hand under her chin, he gently tilts her head up. Smiling down at her, he places a whisper soft kiss on her lips before pulling back.

The spell broken, Kris steps forward, bringing her body in contact with his. Cradling his face in her palms, she kisses him softly.

Thrusting his tongue between her parted lips, the kiss quickly becomes wild and passionate. His hands cup her ass, pulling her closer. Grinding his hips, he rubs his heavy cock against her stomach, eliciting a moan from Kris.

Gasping, Kris pulls back from his kiss. With a wicked smile, Kris wraps one leg around his waist, rubbing her pussy against his jean-clad cock. Leaning in close, she whispers in his ear. Hearing her words, his breath catches as his hands squeeze her ass.

Laughing, Kris drops her foot to the floor as she begins to kiss and nibble her way down his neck and across his chest. With no warning, Kris drops quickly to her knees forcing the man to release her ass.

Slowly Kris runs her hands up his legs, from ankle to knee, then knee to thigh. Climber higher and higher Kris slowly reaches her goal. Her hand lightly caresses his cock through his jeans, rubbing harder and faster when he thrusts against her palm. She doesn’t linger long, needing to see him. Clumsily she fumbles to unbutton his jeans.

Finally getting it undone, she pushes down his jeans and boxers. Finally seeing his cock for the first time, Kris stares, enthralled.

The man’s voice breaks her reverie. “Like what you see, eh?”

Biting her lower lip, Kris looks up at him briefly. “Yeah, it’s alright,” she teases him.

With one hand, Kris lightly traces the length of his cock from base to tip. Reaching the head, she rubs her thumb in circles. Hearing his in drawn breath, she becomes bolder. Grasping his cock at the base, she begins to stroke up and down, fascinated with how the skin tugs and releases as her hand moves.

Still investigating, she uses her other hand to massage his balls, feeling their texture and weight. Releasing his cock, she uses both hands to play. She runs her nails gently across his balls and lower stomach before doing the same to his cock.

Meeting his gaze with her own, she leans forward, licking his cock from base to tip. Taking just the head in her warm, wet mouth, she uses her tongue to stroke his head.

Backing away, she lets his cock pop out of her mouth.

SamanthaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaCruz

Blowing across the tips, shivers run through this body. Without warning, she sucks in his cock, gagging slightly as she swallows his entire length.

Gripping a fistful of hair, he holds her steady as he begins to fuck her mouth. Humming a bit, sending vibrations along his length, Kris uses her hands to fondle his balls and caress the base of his cock.

“Enough,” he growls, pulling her head back by her hair. “I want to fuck that tight pussy.”

With a low laugh, Kris pulls back from sucking his cock. Pulling her to her feet, he pushes her back against the wall. Running his hands up her bare thigh, he pushes higher, moving her skirt out of his way. Reaching her pussy, he runs his thumb along her wet slit.

“Oh god yes,” she moans, pushing against his hand. “That feels so good, please.”

Positioning himself, the man thrusts, feeling her pussy completely engulfing his cock. With steady strokes, he pulls back until only the tip of his cock is still inside her before slamming back into her pussy.

As he continues to slowly fuck her, he leans forward kissing his way across her collarbone, down her chest. Pulling her breast from her bra and blouse, he begins to suckle, nipping at her erect nipples.

With a muffled cry, Kris digs her nails into his hair, urging him to go faster. Arching her hips to meet his thrusts, she urges him on, needing him.

Panting, Kris pulls back, trying to put some space between them.

“Now, please,” she moans, begging for release. “Please baby, I need you to cum in me. Now.”

Pulling out, he spins Kris around, trapping her against the wall. Bracing her hands, she pushes back, aching to feel his cock. Taking his cock, he rubs in between her ass cheeks, letting her know what is coming.

With fingers wet from her juices, he rubs her ass, slipping one finger into her hole. Judging her to be ready, he slides the head of his cock between her ass cheeks and into her. With slow, shallow thrusts, he stretches her, feeling his cock sinking deeper each time.

Finally sinking all the way home he pauses, letting Kris adjust to the size and feel of him. Not satisfied with the wait, she wriggles her hand in between their bodies. Reaching her destination, Kris strokes any bare skin she can find, his stomach, his balls, the base of his cock.

Groaning, the man begins to move in and out of her ass, faster and harder with each thrust. His free hand reaches down to her pussy. Sliding one finger, then two, between her lips, the motion of his cock matches the motion of his hands.

Within minutes, Kris reaches her peak, the walls of her pussy tightening around his fingers. Her climax triggers his own. One final thrust and he cums hard, releasing his seed in her ass.

For several seconds, they remain like that, her slumped forward against the wall while he supports her body. Regaining strength, Kris pushes herself away from the wall, feeling his hard body behind her.

Straightening, he reaches forward to smooth her wrinkled skirt back into place, lingering on her ass. He just finishes straightening himself when she turns around, a satisfied smile gracing her face. Wrapping her in a giant hug, his chin resting on her head, the two are content to stand quietly together.

With a half-smile, he pulls back enough to look her in the eyes.

“Hello,” the man finally greets her.

Flashing him a quick grin she responds, “Hi baby. It took you long enough to get here!”

Moving to stand behind him, she grabs his hand. Laughing she starts tugging, trying to pull him along with her.

“Come on, hurry up Michael. Let’s go get your bags. Hurry!” she cajoles, trying to speed him up.

Shaking his head at her enthusiasm, he lets her lead him out of their alcove and into the airport. Their adventure was just beginning.

Published 
Written by dance_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments