Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seattle 2: The Ride Home

"Madds brings the stranger back to the house for a night of fun."

3
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
"So, do I need to give you my address so you can drive us or do I need to call a lift?" I ask outside the club.

"No," my stranger replies, "I'm parked just around the corner."

With that, he leads me to the edge of the block and then up the street. I see several cars, but I wonder which one will be his. When we get to the next alley, he turns in. For a moment, fear rises up inside of me, wondering if there really is a car. He pulls the keys out of his pocket though and hits the fob; the lights on a black Mercedes up ahead blink and the doors unlock. He stops me when we're almost to his car.

***
I tell her I that I need her address if I'm going to drive her home. She gives me an address that isn't too far from where we are, but just far enough to have some fun on the way. I hold her door open for her and say, "Two rules. First, that sexy little dress has to be up to your waist while in my car so I can see that beautiful fucking pussy and play with it while I drive. The second rule is that dress has to be removed the moment we walk through the front door."

With a smile, she looks around and pulls her little dress just under her tits to give me full view of that sweet pussy I just ate. She steps up to me and whispers into my ear before getting into the car, "I would love to cum all over your seat."

Once I slide into the driver's seat, she is next to me, holding my arm tight to her body and driving my hand right into her pussy.

I hear her moan as I start the car and her motor. I start slow, since I'm driving. I rub my hand up and down her pussy, letting her juices lubricate my fingers. I run my middle finger and my ring finger from her clit down into her and then back up. She gasps every time my fingers get back to her clit. I feel she is about to cum, but I have to slam on my brakes as some asshole cuts in front of us.

I can tell that she is distracted by the near-collision, so instead of planting my fingers back into her, I set my hand over her pussy and slightly flick her clit with my thumb. It takes a few moments to get her back into it but, by the time we reach her driveway, I've got her on the brink of cumming again.

She doesn't get out of the car immediately. I walk around to the passenger door and pull it open. She has propped her ass up on the console and spread her legs, putting one up around the headrest of the passenger seat and the other down on the floorboard. She is rubbing her pussy slowly with one hand. "I told you, I want to cum on your seat."

With a smile, I kneel beside my car and place a hand on top of hers. As she rubs her pussy, I press her hand in. After a few moments, I push her fingers inside and she moans as both our middle fingers slide into her pussy. I reach up and grab her other hand, placing it on her breast. I wrap her fingers around her nipple and press them together. A moan escapes her lips as I make her pinch her own nipple.

I feel her getting close to an orgasm. Her body tenses and she takes our fingers as far into her pussy as she can, arching her back so that her head is resting on the driver's door. Clamping her mouth shut, she holds in a scream as she cums onto our fingers. It is a small orgasm, but from the look on her face, I can tell she is working up to a bigger one. I remove my fingers from her pussy and let go of her other hand as I stand up.

She pulls her dress down as she gets out of the car. Walking ahead of me, I see her reach around behind her back and pull down the zipper of that little black dress. It is just hanging onto her shoulders as she opens the door and, with her first step inside, it falls to the ground.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

I close the door behind us and she pushes me up against it. Her tongue darts inside my mouth and mine begins to dance alongside it.

Oh fuck, I hit the jackpot with this horny little slut. I will be fucking her all night and hopefully half the next day.

I feel her working on my jeans as my hands caress her back and cup her ass. Soon she has my cock in her soft hand. My jeans hit the floor and I step out of them. After she pulls my shirt over my head, my mouth is on her nipple. I pick her up and spin her around, slamming her back against the door. We continue to kiss and she begins to grind her pussy along my cock; I can tell that she wants it. I pull her away from the door, still carrying her.

"Which way to the bedroom?" 

***

Holding me up by my ass, he walks us to the bedroom. I wrap my legs around his body and continue grinding against him. His hard cock is still between my legs; I rub my pussy against it as he follows my directions to my bedroom. In there, he sets me down on the bed and spins me around so that his cock is right at my mouth. He leans over me and starts to lick my pussy again.

I wrap my hand around the base of his cock and start to stroke it while every flick of his tongue sends shocks of pleasure through my body. I lick my lips before guiding his cock into my mouth. It's been a while since I was in this position, but my body remembers what to do.

Just when I feel the cum building inside of him, I pull his cock out of my mouth. He is as ready as I am to go further than just fucking each other orally. I wiggle around underneath him so that he is behind me.

"Fuck me now."

That is the only instruction I give him. He slides his cock into my waiting pussy, slowly at first, but only until it is all the way in. I drop from my hands to my elbows as he rams his wonderfully large cock into me. Using a pillow, I muffle my moans of pleasure. Each time he strikes his cock into me, I feel a burst of pleasure blossoming inside of me. I want him to go faster, I need him to fuck me harder.

Raising on to my hands and knees again, I start to move with him. Sliding forward while he pulls back and slamming my ass back into his body when he strikes forward into my pussy. The pleasure keeps growing as our bodies clap hard against each other. With his cock deep inside of me, each thrust brings me closer to cumming all over him. It isn't enough though, I want it harder and faster. I need more than just his cock to make me cum.

Filling his right hand with my hair, my stranger starts to drive harder into me, giving me exactly what I want. I arch my back and reach back to grab onto him. With my hands around his neck and my fingers interlaced, I feel his body tense against me as he slams as deep as he can and grabs both of my breasts. His cum spurts deep into my pussy and his hands tighten on my breasts, giving me that extra push over the edge. My orgasm brings a loud scream of pleasure from deep within me.

His cock is deep inside me through my entire orgasm; each time my pussy contracts around it, there is another tense moment of pleasure. My scream fades into a soft moan. Once my orgasm starts to fade away, I fall forward onto the bed and my moaning turns into panting. As my stranger pulls his spent cock from my pussy he stands up and smiles down at my ass.

"Where's your shower?"

A smile comes over my face as I get off the bed and lead the stranger I had brought home, this fucking wonderful stranger, to the shower.

Published 
Written by maddsie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments