Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Viewing Becomes Secret Screwing

"Every young man loves lusting over naked flesh. This young man lived the dream"

7
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was the summer holiday period and, like so many students, I was working to pay off a bit of debt and fund my fun for the coming year. I was working on a farm helping with the harvest. We worked long hours at night but had late starts while we waited for the dew to dry off.
I was staying in a house for the season and, in the morning, I would have a cup of coffee sitting outside and read the paper and chill before the day got going. This was pretty uneventful for the first week.

I was sitting at the table one morning and I looked up and, through a window, saw a lady in the next door house drying herself rather vigorously and daringly. She had cracking large boobs, a good figure and not a hair on her body. She jiggled and dried and I was totally sure she did not know I was enjoying a guilty pleasure as she used her towel in sorts of rather erotic ways.

I found this rather exciting and I sat tight to the table and slipped my hand down to start having a wank. I was trying to make sure that, if she saw me, she would not notice I was watching. She then stood there naked and did her make up and casually strolled around, jiggling her big boobs innocently. She couldn't have realised that I was watching and eventually it all came too much and I went inside to finish myself off. I went to work later in a great frame of mind having had a wonderful start to the day.

The next morning I was out at my table bright and early hoping for a repeat performance. Nothing much seemed to be happening so I went inside to make another cup of coffee and to get the paper. I came back and she was there again but fully clothed in sports gear. Wow she looked sexy in the lycra top. She then started posing a bit at what I thought must be a mirror.

She stripped off and again posed a bit cupping her boobs and pouting. This was a lot for me and my cock was really starting to stand to attention. Disappointingly, she disappeared then. About ten minutes later, she came back and went through the same drying campaign. I was less discreet now, being a twenty year old looking at a naked woman who must have been around twenty five. I was finding it all too irresistible and I did not want to miss a minute.

This time I was really starting to wank hard under the table and slightly closed my eyes in pleasure only to be startled with the shout of, “Do you like what you see?"

I blushed red, looked up and saw her looking at me. She must have realised and I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I feebly replied, “Yes.”

She asked me boldly: “Would you like to see it properly tomorrow?”

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I quickly shouted, “Yes.” I was relieved she was not calling the police to report a man wanking and perving over her. She asked me to meet outside her front door the next morning at eir and we would go for a run. That day took forever.

Just before eight the next morning, I was loitering outside her door in jogging kit but with a semi-erection in my shorts. I was worried how I was going to run in a state like this. Then she appeared in her tight running kit and I thought running with a full erection could be even more of a problem.

We introduced ourselves and made small talk as we walked and my erection subsided a bit. Then we started jogging and she explained that she loved getting sweaty before going home for a shower. She also told me she noticed me the first morning to which I was again rather embarrassed but Lucy said not to be as it really turned her on and it had prompted the next display which had led to this moment. We seemed to be getting on well and after twenty-five minutes we returned home and we were both really warm.

Lucy invited me in and I needed no second invitation. We went straight up to the room and she asked, “Shall we leave the curtains open or closed today?”

I was tempted to say open but said, “As no one will be watching let's close them today.”

I surveyed the room and soon realised that where I thought the full-length mirror was, there was nothing and she'd been teasing me.

We were in the room and looking at each other.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

She told me to strip as it was her turn to admire me. I had a young and well-toned body and an average cock size but she liked what she saw.

Lucy said, “You have seen me already but do you want see me now up close?”

Of course I replied, “Yes”.

She told me I would have to undress her. I walked up to her and my erection hit her first before I started kissing her. She really got straight in to it and we kissed passionatelybefore I started trying to undress her. I was so excited and undressing girls was not my real area of expertise and I managed to get her top off then it was bra time. I was hoping for a sports bra with no clips but this one had clips and wiring as her boobs were a great size.

I fumbled my way to get them out and eventually, accompanied by her giggles, managed it. She did not save me but once they were out I started to kiss them and lick them. She had great nipples about the perfect size for me.

She started moaned, grabbed my cock and starting wanking. She kept asking, “Am I better without a window between us?” to which I answered, “Of course."

She then made me take off her shorts and knickers and we were both naked. Now Lucy ordered me to sit on the chair and to wank over her as though I was outside. She posed and writhed in front of me, touching her toes and jiggling her boobs. I found it all too much and it was not long until I was shooting my load. I managed to direct it over her boobs.

Lucy commented, “You're a great man,” and we massaged my cum in her together and she even licked a bit off her boob. We went to the bathroom, almost attached in deep kisses, and shared a shower. We prodded and played with each other, really enjoying ourselves.

We got out of the shower and dried each other. That was very sexy for me and I was starting to feel my cock coming back to life. When we were dry we went back to the bedroom and I pushed her playfully onto the bed. She fell on her back. I jumped on her and kissed her.

I kissed all over her body. I then kissed her legs and inner thighs and licked her bumhole. Lucy really squeaked when I did that. Her hand had started on her clit and I asked her if she would show me how she did it. She said it was not necessary and that I should do it with my tongue. I totally intended to but I made her wait for it and her fingers kept working her clit. She was starting to moan and thrust her hips a bit.

I jumped in and replaced her hand with my tongue. I had never been down on a bald fanny but was really loving it and she felt so soft but also she tasted of nectar. I felt like I was in heaven as I began to tease her clit. I also shoved my tongue right up her and she really started to yell. I tongue fucked her for a bit and she was now really getting so wet the sheet below was starting to get nicely see through. I returned to her clit and she screamed as she came.

I then jumped straight on her and shoved my cock in. She was breathing so heavily I almost worried but she spurred me on and on and eventually I came deep inside her. There was so much it was flowing out of her quickly. We kissed and decided we'd better have another shower.

I spent the next week or two with her, having great sex and doing some other voyeur activities. There were some other amazing nights with Lucy which could be documented.

If you look hard enough, your dreams may come true.

Published 
Written by dubaiguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments