Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing My English Teacher - Part 3.

15
6 Comments 6
27.7k Views 27.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The night after my sexual encounters with Mr. Paxton Schaffer, I had arranged for him to pick me up from work again. My ankle was still sore, so he'd have to help me walk up the sidewalk again. Even though I had crutches, I was hoping he'd at least assist me.

I got off work at 6:00 in the evening. I walked outside to see Paxton's pickup parked near the door. I looked up into the pick up, but he wasn't in the driver's seat. I looked over to the other side of the door, Paxton was waiting to help me to the pickup.

"You probably shouldn't be using your crutches on the ice, Miss Steckler." Mr. Schaffer said in a teacher-like voice. "I'll carry your bags and crutches to the pickup."

I assumed he only sounded professional like that because he didn't want my co-workers to suspect anything out of the ordinary. He put my bags and crutches on the backseat on the driver's side, so he was totally planning on helping me up the stairs again!

"You're probably right, Mr. Schaffer." I agreed.

"Usually!" He said, sarcastically.

I hooked my arm in his so we could walk to the pickup. I walked slowly, because I really wanted this to last. I watched my co-workers wave goodbye to Mr. Schaffer and me, and that is when I was safe to hold his hand.

"Do you think they suspected anything?" He questioned me.

"No, why?!" I laughed. "We're neighbors, its the 'neighborly' thing to do, isn't it?"

"I suppose." He said.

We had just gotten to the pickup. He helped me in by holding my hand and my side. I loved this man, he was so sweet and caring.

"Are you in?" He asked.

"I think so!" I laughed.

He smiled and closed my door. I admired him as he walked around the front of the pickup. He had just gotten a haircut before I had gotten off work. He looked even sexier now! I was practically drooling. He seemed to walk slowly because of the ice. He opened the door and got in. He got comfortable and buckled up. He reached over to me and grabbed my hand, he looked as if he wanted to say something.

"Do you want to take the long way home?" He asked.

I noticed how he called it 'home'. It sounded like we lived together and I loved the sound of that.

"I'd love to take the long way home." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and we drove around town in circles for about an hour or so. I loved spending the quality time with him.

"We're home!" Paxton yelled enthusiastically.

It sounded like we'd been on a long trip together or something. I loved everything he said and how he said it. I loved his looks and his body. I loved his voice and all his lame jokes. I loved him.

"You can stay right there until I come around to help you." Mr. Schaffer said.

I didn't reply, I just admired him like I did before we left the store. He got to my door and he opened it. He put his arm on my lower back and helped me out. I put my hand around his neck again. We limped along up the sidewalk. We walked inside and up the stairs. I didn't say anything, I just wanted to see what door he'd go to: mine or his. We went straight to his apartment door.

"Lexs, it feels like we're married... And I don't hate it." He admitted to me.

"I was thinking the same thing, Paxton." I said back to him.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood



He kissed the top of my head and we walked through the door and over to the couch again. We sat down on the couch together. We cuddled for a few minutes. I looked up at him and put my hand on his cheek and to the back of his head. I kissed him lightly and looked into his eyes.

"You're so fricken good looking." I said.

He just looked back into my eyes, he blushed. He kissed me again, but with tongue this time. Mr. Schaffer climbed up on top of my lap this time, he was straddling me.

"Lexsie. You are so much more beautiful than any girl I've ever dated." He said to me.

Paxton said 'dated'... Did this mean he thought we were dating now?! My heart was racing.

"Lets go to your room." I whispered into his ear.

"I was thinking the same thing." He smiled.

He got off of me and helped me off the couch. We limped along to his bedroom. He helped me strip down and I laid on the bed and watched him get naked.

"Want it hard again?" He asked, he sounded excited.

"Harder than you would guess." I said in a seductive way.

He got inbetween my legs and shoved himself in right away. He seemed to be bigger than last night, and I loved it. He had one of his hands on the bed right by my breast, to hold him up. His other hand was holding on the headboard, to help him thrust in and out faster.

"Uhh." I moaned.

"Oh Lexsie..." He moaned.

He was pushing in and out of me harder than he did last night. I loved this! I had my hand holding onto the headboard right beneath his. We both had our eyes open and we were staring intensely into eachother's eyes.

"Harder." I ordered.

"I expected that." He said, smiling.

I bucked my pelvis to his, it seemed to help the orgasm come along.

"Lexs, I'm gonna cum!" He yelled.

"Unload it into me, Mr. Schaffer!" I said, seductively.

Not even a minute after I said that to Mr. Schaffer, he came inside me. This forced me to have another explosive orgasm like the night before.

"Mr. Schaffer!!!" I screamed while being pushed around from my orgasm.

He got off again and we cuddled like the night before.

"You fuck me better than any other guys ever have!" I congratulated him.

He blushed again, I liked when he blushed. I thought he looked even cuter when he blushed.

"I'm glad, because you're the only girl who has ever let me fuck her that hard." He told me.

I could feel myself blush, Mr. Schaffer ran his thumb across my red cheek.

"You're cute." He said.

I giggled.

"I suppose we should get dressed." He suggested.

"Yeah, and we should get our stuff out of your pickup!" I remembered.

"Oh yeah," he said.

We got dressed and we walked out into the hallway. I waited at the top of the steps for him. He helped me by carrying my stuff into the apartment. I like when he came into my apartment, it made me feel special.

"Thanks Lexs, I had fun tonight." He told me.

"Me too." I agreed, blushing again.

He kissed me passionately for a couple minutes and then walked out of my apartment. I suddenly felt this tiny bit of emptiness deep within. I missed him already.

Published 
Written by spicegirl76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments