Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

September, 1460

"Claire is a maid for her master, Simon Cold, and wants him. Badly."

3
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I looked at myself in the full length mirror that had been my mothers. It was plain, not quite as lovely as my master’s mother’s. My pale, naked body seemed so stark against the darkness of my room. It was early in the morning, before the sun had even risen. I slid my fingers over my small breasts, gently touching my nipples. They became hard and erect. My fingers moved down the length of my body to my mound.

An image of my master appeared in my head. His handsome physique had caught my attention the first time I was appointed by his mother to him. He was only a year older than me. He had short, dark hair and dark brown eyes. His lips were perfect in every way.

I imagined those lips kissing me everywhere. My fingers slipped into my slit, and I felt myself growing wet there. His fingers were mine, rubbing against me. I let out an involuntary moan as I press harder against myself.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. “Claire, darling?” It was my father. “Your breakfast is ready.” I heard his footsteps walk away from my door.

I pulled my fingers from me and bit my lower lip, wanting more. I slipped my chemise over my head then my uniform dress. I tied my uniform’s corset tight around my middle. It pushed my breasts higher, making them look larger than they were. I quickly braided my hair and pulled on my stockings and soft shoes before running downstairs.

My breakfast was waiting for me on the table. My father had already finished and was starting to walk out the door. “Don’t be late,” he said as he pulled on his jacket. He pulled the door shut behind him.

I finished my breakfast and walked to my Master’s large home. It was several blocks from mine. I entered his home through the servants’ door around the back and was immediately greeted by the other staff. I was handed my white apron and my small headpiece that was required of all female staff. I quickly put them on and hustled to get my master’s breakfast things. I placed his hot breakfast and some mead on a silver tray carefully, trying hard not to scratch the surface.

A few minutes later, I carried his food to his chambers on the second floor. He had almost an entire wing of the manor to himself. I held the tray against my hip and knocked gently on his tall, wooden doors. I heard a muffled Enter. Slowly, I turned the silver knob and walked quietly into the room. It was dark, but I knew my way around, having done this many times. I set the tray down on the bench at the end of his four poster, king sized bed before going to the curtains and pulling them back. Bright light streamed in through the tall window, the light falling upon my Master’s handsome face. He groaned softly, covering his eyes.

“Damn, why is it so bright this early?” he muttered, flinging his legs over the side of his bed. He stretched his arms out wide. I could see the rippling muscles under his thin night shirt. I bit my lip slightly, imagining my hands gliding over his toned body. He stood and, as always, was only wearing short, thin shorts beneath his night shirt. I could see the morning bulge he almost always had. I had to tear my eyes away from it. He sat next to his food and began to pop the fruit into his mouth.

“Is there anything else you would like, Master Cold?” I asked, folding my hands in front of me.

“You don’t have to call me ‘Master Cold’, Claire. You can call me Simon. Or Master Simon if you would be more comfortable.” He tore a piece of his bread off and bit into it.

“Yes, Master Simon.” The words tasted lovely on my tongue. Master Simon… he has my complete permission to do with me as he would.

“And, Claire?” His voice was sweet, like honey. “I’ve been given free range to do as I wish today.”

Thoughts raced through my head. Do me, oh, please, do me! I silently screamed. I gripped my skirt tightly. “Yes, Master Simon.”

“I don’t want you to wear that silly hat or apron. Take it off.” He sipped his mead, his dark brown eyes staring at me.

“Yes, sir.” With shaky fingers, I pulled off my hat and untied my apron, folding them carefully. “What would you like me to do with them, sir?”

He shrugged. “You can put it with my dirty laundry.” Master Simon sipped his mead again and ate some more fruit.

His dirty laundry? But… then the laundresses might talk! I smoothed my skirt. “Sir?”

“Yes, Claire?”

I hesitated. I shouldn’t question Master Simon. “N... never mind, Master Simon.”

He grinned at me and set down his food and drink, “I think you look much better without those things.” He stood and slowly walked toward me.

I wanted to back away because I was unsure what he would do. But I stayed where I was. “Sir?”

He lifted my braid and held it between his fingers. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen your hair out of this thing.” He untied the piece of leather holding my braid together. My hair fell loosely around my shoulders and down my back in long waves. “Much better.” He slowly ran his fingers through my hair.

Oh, how I relished the feeling of his hand touching me. “Master Simon…” I stuttered. I longed for this, yearned for it. My body ached for his touch.

He pressed a finger to my lips, his eyes looking into mine. “I was given free rein on my day.” He smiled and moved his finger, slowly caressing my cheek.

MarchRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarchRuiz

“And you, Claire, are the only thing I want to do,” he whispered, his lips pressing gently against mine.

I blushed and kissed him back, closing my eyes. My heart fluttered. I was kissing my Master! Suddenly, I pulled away from him. I saw hurt flash over his eyes. “Master Cold, you shouldn’t be touching me. I’m your maid, your servant. I am not your concubine.” I backed up to the window. I felt the coolness of the pane against my fingertips.

“My concubine?” He looked hurt again. “I wouldn’t make any woman a slave of my desires.” Master Simon looked down for a moment, examining my fingers. “Did I hurt you? Did I say something wrong?”

“No, sir, we just... you can’t…” I bit my lip, knowing how wet I was.

“Yes, we can. I can ensure your job here… or anywhere else you would like to work, but I want you to stay here.”

“Master Cold...”

“Simon… please, Claire… please call me Simon…

“Simon…” I whispered.

He looked up at me and smiled. “I don’t want you to be my concubine. I want you to take me as your lover.”

I felt heat spread over my cheeks, and I whispered one word. “Yes.”

Master Simon moved to me again, his lips crashing into mine. His fingers pressed against the back of my neck as I passionately kissed him back. He held me against him, and I could feel his bulge pressing against me through my skirts. He drew back slightly and whispered to me, “Claire… you’re so beautiful.”

I smiled and slid a hand over his chest. “Thank you, Master Simon.”

He grinned and took my other hand from the window sill and guided it to his bulge. I slowly began to rub it. He let out a small groan, and I began to rub it harder. It grew harder against my hand. I didn’t even think that to be possible. “Claire…” he groaned, biting my neck.

I let a soft moan escape my lips as I rubbed his growing erection harder and faster.

His hand ran up my side, and I felt his fingers stroke the side of my breast. I felt my nipples become hard again, pressing against the fabric containing my bosom. I sighed softly and pressed against his hand.

He suddenly led me to his bed. He stopped me by the side and pulled the fabric over my breasts down, exposing them. He rubbed my breasts, pinching my nipples. I moaned slightly louder, rubbing harder on his cock. He leaned down and flicked his tongue across my nipple. I pressed harder on the bulge, making him moan louder. Master Simon began to unlace my bodice, throwing it to the side. He suddenly tore off my dress and chemise and stared at me for a moment.

He grinned and licked his lips. He kissed me deeply again, and I kissed him back, pressing my naked body against his. His hands wandered over my bare skin, touching, rubbing and feeling every part of me. His fingers slipped over my mound and in my slit. He rubbed me gently there. I moaned loudly, the feeling even better than what I had imagined.

“Do you like that?” he whispered, rubbing it harder and in small circles.

“Oooooh,” I moaned, rubbing his bulge. “Oooh, yes, Master Simon,I like that.” I bit my lip.

He suddenly stopped and gently laid me down on the bed. He removed his clothing and crawled over me, naked. He kissed up my legs still covered in stockings, removing my shoes. Finally, he reached my mound. He ran his tongue over my slit and I shuddered. Slowly, he began to lick me all over, kissing and biting at my lips. I could hear the sound of his tongue penetrating me as I gripped the sheets tightly.

“Oh, God! Yes! Yes!” I screamed, pressing his head closer to me. I arched my back, rocking my hips against his amazing mouth. He sucked on my clit, slowly inserting a finger into me. I cried out in pleasure as he added another finger. Suddenly, I felt myself burst in pure bliss. “Yes, Master Simon!” I screamed, pressing him close to me. He licked all over and came up and kissed me. His lips tasted of my womanly juices.

He grinned and traced the line running down my neck as he let me catch my breath. I felt his hard, long cock prod at my entrance. “I’ll go nice and easy for you,” he said quietly, kissing me deeply as he pushed himself slowly into me.

I cried out into his mouth and felt tears come to my eyes. His first few thrusts were painful, but then, the pain became pleasure. He broke our kiss and stared into my eyes. I stared back into his, biting my lip and clawing at his back. “Oooooh, yes…”

He smiled and sped up, thrusting harder and deeper into me. I began to scream again as he plowed deep into me. With every thrust, he grunted and I moaned. Oh, it felt so good. “Master Simon! Please fill me! Please fill me all the way!”

My nails scraped against his smooth skin as I bucked my hips to meet his every thrust. He drilled harder, faster, deeper than before. I thought he might split me in half, but I wouldn’t care. I began to scream again and his lips locked onto mine. I felt him thrust into me one final time. His body tensed against mine as I clenched around his cock. His seed filled me deep inside, just as I had asked for, as I entered another stage of bliss.

He slowly pulled out of me and flopped back on his bed. I crawled down to his cock. It was covered in his seed and my juices. I slowly licked it all off, making sure I got every drop. I licked across his balls until I was sure he was all cleaned up. I crawled back up to him, exhausted. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead as I fell asleep against his naked form.

Published 
Written by ClaireBare135
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments