Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serendipity I

"A chance meeting after so long, but they remembered..."

2
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Perhaps it was serendipity, two people in the right place at the right time for everything to fall into place.

On this warm summer day, John had a lot of time on his hands to kill, and nothing really essential to do with it. So he went into his local town without a plan. On a whim, he decided to buy some new jeans. Not that he actually needed them but fancied a change, and this would fill in the empty interval between lunch and the evening.
He did a little window-shopping, and quickly discovered that he was actually baffled by the astounding variety and styles on offer. In fact, the more he looked the more difficult it was to decide. Before he became totally confused and abandoned the whole enterprise, he stepped inside a clothes store.

In the dedicated men’s clothing department it smelled of clean new clothes and the air conditioning meant at least it was cooler than the street outside. There was the generic music that all shops seem to have softly playing in the background and, most importantly, lots of jeans to chose from.

Ten minutes later he had got as far as thinking boot cut probably looked good when a hand gently tapped on his shoulder. He was so engrossed in his deliberations that, startled, he jumped backwards.

A soft female voice said, “Sorry did I startle you.”

A frown creased his brow as he turned to look at her face. She was a good-looking woman and seemed familiar. With a sudden jolt it clicked, a massive grin lit up his face. Sue had aged in the decade since they had last seen each other, but the passing years had not been cruel.

She still looked the same as he remembered. Okay, perhaps a little fuller in the face, and her hairstyle was different but he recognized her. She was smartly dressed in the store uniform, and she looked good in it. Pinned on her chest was her name badge and also the title of manager.

Flicking his eyes up and down, he could see her breasts were bigger than he remembered and her hips fuller. She was wearing tight fitting pants that displayed shapely legs, rippling under the thin fabric. His gaze lingered a little too long over her breasts. They gently bounced when she moved and, when he looked up into her face, did he detect the flicker of amusement in her eyes?

“Is it you, John? After all this time, do you still remember us? Me?”

John’s mystified frown had disappeared, replaced with a broad warm grin, “Sue, Sue how could I ever forget you, us, you still look gorgeous.”

Now it was Sue’s turn to smile and she also blushed, “Don’t you make fun of an old married woman. I have two kids, a husband and a mortgage to look after now. How are you doing?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Married and settled down, a slave to the job. Doesn’t time fly, I can't believe its been ten years. I remember the last time we were together.”

Time stood still as they recalled that final evening...

Sue was leaving the next morning, going to university and he was staying put. They had talked about their future and decided that they would try and make a long distance relationship work, but would not hold the other to a promise.

Early evening of their last night, they were both naked. She was lying on the soft cool grass at the side of the car and had her legs spread wide, being held apart at the knees so that John’s naked body could lie between them and penetrate her pussy. His stiff cock was buried deep inside Sue’s garden of delight.

He was sliding his excited cock in and out as slowly as he could, getting intense pleasure feeling it immersed inside her wet slippy pussy. His eyes were tight shut and she could hear grunting noises emanating from deep within him. She was murmuring almost with desperation, “Oh fuck me, fuck me harder, make me cum."

Sue lifted up her head to watch him perform. His cock was white and shiny in the moonlight, glistening as it appeared and disappeared between her pussy lips.

John nodded, let out a long soft moan and began to increase the speed of his strokes. Before long his breathing became short and shallow not through exhaustion but excitement. His eyes were fixed on her tits bouncing to the rhythm of his strokes, her hard nipples pointing up at him. She glanced up at his face, contorted with desire, and she asked, “I can feel your cock throbbing, are you going to cum?”

The very act of asking made John shudder on the edge, he couldn't’ answer, only give a little murmur.

She told him, “Fill me with cum... do it now.”

John obeyed, stabbing his cock violently into her pussy and, with two or three short hard thrusts, shot his cum. She held open her legs and welcomed the brutal assault of his cock. Pushing against his convulsing body she spurted, her juices mixing with his, coating his cock and dripping from his balls

Both knew this was probably the last time and so they clung on to each other for a long while. Afterwards, with few words they dressed and he drove her home, where they kissed and parted. They tried to keep in touch but, as the weeks became months, the contact dwindled, emotions cooled and, when she said that she was now going out with a nice guy, it was in many ways a relief for him. John had been seeing a girl for a while, nothing serious, but it could be and he didn't know how to tell Sue, didn't want to hurt her. But now they could and would go their separate ways, living different lives.

That was tenbyears ago, now they both blushed slightly at the remembered memory and there was a brief silence as they now looked shyly into each other’s eyes. A little spark of emotion passed between them.

Sue broke the silence, “Okay, tell me what are you doing here? Are you looking for something for yourself?”

“Nothing special, just some new jeans, I think these look good.” He took a pair from the rack and asked if she thought they suited him.

"Why don’t you try them on? Take a few different styles and have a look in the mirror in the changing room.”

John agreed. “Great idea, but will you give me your honest opinion, you always knew better than me about fashion and style.”

“Well thank you kind sir, that’s my job, selling clothes.”

John took two pairs of different jeans and made his way to the changing room. Sue followed and, when he entered the booth, she stood outside as he changed. The booth was spacious and had two mirrors, angled forvfront and back views. He took off his old pair and slipped on the new jeans. He examined himself and thought he looked good. He stepped outside the booth and asked her view.

Sue looked him up and down, nodded. “Yes they look good on you, but I would really like to see you in the other jeans.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

My fashion sense tells me they will look even better.”

So John stepped back into the booth and was just about to take the jeans off when Sue slipped in. She had another pair in her hands and said she thought perhaps they might be a better choice.

Despite their history, or perhaps because of it, he felt a little shy, so he turned away and undid the zip, opened the jeans and slid them down. He was not wearing underwear and she let her eyes loiter, thinking his ass was still as firm as she remembered. She took little intake of breath and felt a slight tingle between her legs.

John let the jeans slide to the floor and stepped out of them. He glanced a look in the mirror and saw she was also looking in the mirror, but her eyes were staring at his dick. Because she was watching, it started to harden.

He stood up straight and said with amusement, “Is there anything you like the look of?”

Sue looked away and replied with a shake of her head, “This is crazy, I should not be here and you should not be saying things.”

“Sorry, yes you are right, we should be able to be sensible. I just remembered."

Sue looked puzzled. “What did you remember?”

“How good it was the last time. I mean how good you were last time, you know?”

She actually laughed, the frown left her brow, she relaxed and took two steps towards him. He saw her move and turned round to face her. His cock was just about as hard as it was going to get. She took it in her hand and stroked it. Sue grasped it firmly and ran her hand along the length. He closed his eyes and sighed. Sue kissed him and kept stroking his throbbing cock.

John reached out to undo the button on Sue’s pants. Her tongue was probing his mouth and she was massaging the swollen head of his cock, the pre-cum flowing. He pushed the zip of her pants down and opened them enough to manoeuvre them over her hips. She broke off from kissing him.

Sue hesitated and mumbled, “I can't, it's wrong. I really can't, it’s so wrong.”

But, despite her protestations, she didn't try to push him away; she longed to feel his hands on her body, knew she wanted to submit to his desire, her desire. He slid a hand inside her knickers and felt the soft downy pusy hair. He stroked it and slid further down to the bulge of her pussy and her lips.

His fingers traced the outside and she moaned. She reluctantly broke away from his caress. He watched as her hands reached down and grasped her pants that were down at her knees. She hesitated for a moment, and then made her decision. She muttered, “What the fuck, I want you, let's do it.”

Quickly she pushed the pants down and stepped out of them. She put her thumbs inside the waist of her knickers and, with one smooth movement, slipped them off. Sue stood there naked from the waist down. Her smooth shapely legs were slightly parted which allowed the dark triangle of her brown pussy hair and her slightly parted pussy lips to be seen in all their erotic glory.

She looked directly into his sparkling brown eyes. “Well, if you are going to screw me, you'd better do it right now before I change my mind.”

John turned her round and she lent forward holding on to the chair. He positioned behind her, and reached down between her legs feeling for her pussy. His fingers slid along the length of her moist lips and they felt slippy against his fingers. He pushed his hard fingers between her lips and felt the warm dampness; it was wet and sticky as his fingers probed her sex. She pushed herself onto his hand and rubbed her pussy against his firm probing fingers. She was moaning with delight.

Sue ached with desire and told him, “Now I want to feel your hard cock inside me, fill me.”

John took hold of his rock hard cock and guided it between her legs. She felt it slide along her sensitive lips and she shivered with anticipation. He pushed his cock against her swollen lips, his engorged shiny head overcame the slight resistance with ease and it disappeared into her. He shifted closer and pushed his cock slowly all the way in. Now it was his turn to moan.

He moaned because he became acutely aware of her pussy encompassing his cock snug in her warm slippy darkness. His yearning made his balls contract; they ached and tingled. He did not want to move; he heard her panting for breath, rapid and shallow.

She started to push towards him and he took up the rhythm, making a gentle slapping sound as they came together. He reached and grasped her tits, crushing her nipples between his fingers. They were hard and sensitive. Sue yelped and he let go.

She hissed at him, “No, no, squeeze them; let me feel you.”

John rubbed them hard between his fingers. He could feel her juices flowing from her pussy, trickling down his leg and there was a sucking sound as his cock plunged in and out of her pussy.

Sue bent further over and he responded by leaning forward and grasping her hips. Now he could see her shapely arse and below that her pussy. His cock was plunging in and out, moving faster as his climax was rapidly approaching. She was shaking her head and her hair was flaying against her head. He could hear her whimper and feel her legs tremble.

He thrust violently pulling her towards him. All his feelings and passion at this moment was concentrated in his aching cock. He called out, “Oh fuck, fuck.”

His cock stabbed her pussy with venom. Grasping her hips, he ejaculated his sticky cum, spurting in creamy jets to fill her pussy. His balls hurt with the intensity of his orgasm and John now thrust gently, coaxing the last of his cum into her.

They stood in that position for a few minutes, then he withdrew his cock. As it slid out, she felt how rapidly it was softening and she watched, fascinated. The cum and her juices leaked from her pussy lips and started to dribble down her leg.

Sue now sat relaxed on the chair, pulling on her knickers. She stepped into her pants, pulled them up and tucked in her shirt. She combed her hair in the mirror and turned round.

“Well sir, I hope you were totally satisfied with the individual service you received and will you please cum again!”

"If you have another offer like this, then how can I refuse.”

Then she smiled, stroked his flaccid cock and disappeared through the curtain and out of the booth.

He dressed and took the jeans she had chosen for him to the desk to pay. She calmly processed his payment, professionally, without a flicker of emotion. As he was leaving she lent close to his ear and whispered, “Don’t leave me waiting another ten years, you bastard.”

John lent forward, “My cock is throbbing already thinking of your pussy.”

“Mmm," Sue said, smiling.

Published 
Written by f2g3h4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors