Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Carnival

"One of the memories I had when I was in high school..."

10
1 Comment 1
21.1k Views 21.1k
964 words 964 words
It all started when I was 16, I think it was year 10. We were at our annual school Swimming Carnival, like all Aussie schools have. We got off the bus, into the venue and sat in our respected house areas. (House is the same as team). Swimming Carnival was one of my favourite time of year. Seeing girls I see everyday, in their bikinis, walking around all day and swimming. It always made me hard. I usually cover myself up with a towel, but this year, I was in a lot of events, so I couldn't really think about it. My events were about to start.

I walked down to the starting side. As I was walking, I noticed my boardies were sliding off really easily, then I realized I had taken the wrong bathers this morning. 'Shit' I thought to myself. I was hoping it wouldn't fall off in the water.

I got into the pool, waiting for the gun shot to start. "BANG!" I swam my heart out, and I eventually came out the other end of the pool, finishing in 2nd place, still with my boardies on. Thankfully, they stayed on for the rest of my events, except my last one.. the relay.

As I was swimming in my relay, I could feel my shorts falling off. I felt someone jerk on them underwater. Who would do that? Someone had my shorts, and none of the teachers realized! I got the end of the pool, finished my relay, but I wouldn't get out of the water. I cupped my dick so no one could see. A little hard I must say, my dick was about 7 inches back then.

The teachers kept yelling at me to get out of the pool. I kept telling them my bathers got stolen, but they wouldn't believe me for some reason. Suddenly, one of the hottest & youngest teachers came up to me with a towel. She was the teacher every guy in our school wanted to fuck. Her name was Ms. Ardon, and she was stunning. She was the school TILF. She had long brown hair, and the most dazing blue eyes. Everyone says her boobs are Double D. She is the sexiest teacher I've ever seen.

I was so out of it, I didn't realize she kept calling my name, telling me to get out. She had brought me a towel to wrap myself with. I got out of the pool, with a bright yellow towel wrapped around my almost hard cock. Ms. Ardon asked me to follow her to the change rooms, she claimed to have a spare pair of boardies for me.

I stayed close behind her, watching the movement of her ass as she walked made my dick go really hard this time, I thought it might be too obvious through the towel so I did what I could to cover it up.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD



She told me to get into this closet, which looked similar to a changing room. But it wasn't. At this moment, I thought to myself, 'I'm in trouble, I'm in deep shit. Fuck. I'm dead'. To my surprise, Ms. Ardon gave me a devilish smile. Only a smile a TILF could have. She said,

"My, my, Jacob. What was that out there? Taking off your board shorts in the water!"

"NO BUT MISS, IT WASN'T ME!"

"Save it, Jacob. I'm not here to punish you anyways. I saw that package. And it made me wet as hell."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I think my cock did all the talking for me though, as soon as she saw my tent rise, she licked her lips, pushed me back, took off my towel. She pounced on me, and gave me the wettest kiss I've ever gotten. She took my cock in her hand, and she worked it like she never worked anything before. I knew she was wet, I could see her dripping. She wasn't wearing any panties. I knew she wanted to suck my prick. She took my dick in her mouth, as I held her beautiful brown hair back. The dress she was wearing exposed her boobs easily. I came inside her mouth, and she swallowed it. I was turned on.

"Fuck me!"

I could not believe what was happening to me. The hottest teacher in school just asked me to fuck her. This was not a chance to pass up. She layed on the floor, dripping wet from her juices. She had the perfect pussy lips. I teased her a bit, touching her clit with the tip of my penis. I finally had the courage to go inside her.

I can tell you now, it was one of the best memories of my life. Ramming my teacher with my erect cock, and every thrust, quietly screaming my name. Telling me how naughty I was, I think I came inside her. She had an orgasm to remember, it was like music to my ears. Her juices mixed with mine, as she rubbed her pussy and tasting it afterwards. I couldn't help but going again. Every moan that came from her mouth, turned me on even more, and every thrust I had, got faster, and harder. I came about 3 times that day.

She asked me to cum in her face, I jerked my cock, and I gave the biggest blow. My teacher, was now covered in my cum. My erection wouldn't go away that day. We cleaned up afterwards, and she gave me the pair of board shorts she said she had, I kept the towel to hide my tent, and not a word was spoken about it. Until one of the hottest girls in school came up to me.. asking about my tent..

"Shit".
Published 
Written by elephantTrunk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments