Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Daughter's Roommate

"A man recounts his sexual encounter with his daughter's roommate"

148
19 Comments 19
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My sex life had been experiencing a bit of a cold streak over the past few weeks. Despite my best efforts, trying to get laid became a lesson in futility and depending on your perspective, a series of misadventures. Just before Labor Day, I had been flirting heavily with a cute brunette at the gym. Her body was a work of art and while she flirted right back, she failed to mention her hulking boyfriend who just so happens to be built like a brick shithouse.

A few weeks later, I met another woman who told me from the start she was married and seemed more than eager to get it on until she got a phone call from her husband that made her turn a blind eye to me and go back to him.

Most recently at a Halloween party, I had hit it off with a thirtysomething wearing a sexy little bee costume. You know the type, black and yellow halter top, boobs barely staying in place, short skirt with knee-high stockings with a set of wings, and a little antenna headband to complete the ensemble. We went back to her place and things got busy really fast. Before I knew it, I was sitting on her couch, my pants around my ankles and my cock erect and ready for action.

Unfortunately, that would be as far as it would go. Miss Bee had a little too much to drink and passed out on her knees; her head on my thigh. Being the gentleman I was, I knew better than to take advantage of such a vulnerable woman. I picked her up and placed her on the couch. I removed her shoes and covered her with a blanket before writing a note to her and leaving. 

That was the extent of my sex life and after learning that my daughter was returning home from college for the Thanksgiving holiday, I decided to put my carnal desires on the back burner until she returned to school. She wouldn't be coming home alone, however. She asked if her roommate could join us for the holidays as she had no family and my daughter being the thoughtful person she is, did not want her to be alone during that extended weekend. 

"It's not a problem," I told her. "She will have to bunk with you. I turned the guest room into an office."

After she went to school, I became bored and decided to remodel the house. The guest room was seldom used and I rarely had guests. So, I turned it into a little office where I could write my freelance opinion pieces for the local paper. It was small, but it opened up other spaces around the house.

It was Sunday evening when they arrived home. My daughter, Marie, was much like her mother. Curvy, long legs and ridiculously long blonde hair that went down to her ass. By comparison, her friend was the complete opposite. 

"Daddy, I want you to meet Zoey," Marie said, introducing us.

As I shook her hand, I took in the petite co-ed in front of me. Zoey was shorter than Marie, probably around five feet tall. Her blonde hair was short and she was very slender. While my daughter was well-endowed with a nice set of breasts that rivaled her mother's, Zoey appeared to be flat-chested. 

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Woods," Zoey said, shaking my hand and smiling.

"Likewise," I said. "Marie will show you where you are sleeping during your stay."

We went out to dinner and caught up. I learned a little more about Zoey. She was an art major but her real passion was cosplaying. She gave me some examples of the characters she would dress up as and would attend conventions or do model shoots. Being a man of a certain age, I was unfamiliar with the characters she named but that didn't really matter to me. 

After returning home, I retired to my office and began working on another op-ed that was due the following Monday. The girls changed and watched movies out in the living room before going to Marie's room for bed. I would hear giggling every so often. It was late when I decided to get a drink from the refrigerator. The house was dimly lit and the kitchen was only illuminated by the light over the stove. I saw a small, skinny figure bent over in the fridge. As I walked closer, I could see it was Zoey. 

She was wearing a small tank top and a thong. Despite having a slender frame, she had a nice little ass. She stood up and turned around.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, clutching her chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I said. 

A smile broke out on her face and she lowered her arms. I could see that her nipples were hard and straining against the fabric. I wasn't sure if it was from the coldness of the fridge or if she was aroused. 

"I hope you don't mind me wearing this in your home," she began. "I really thought everyone was asleep."

"It's fine," I assured her. "You have a nice little body, you should show it off."

She smiled and said goodnight before skipping off to Marie's bedroom. I opened the fridge and got a beer and returned to my office. As much as I tried to complete my op-ed, my focus was somewhere else. I could not get the image of Zoey's cute little ass or her perky tits out of my head. I opened up my browser and went to PornHub. I took off my clothes and looked for something that was similar to the promiscuous little houseguest staying in my daughter's room. I found a video that featured an actress that closely resembled Zoey and began stroking my cock.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

"You know it's not nearly as fun if you're alone," a voice behind me said.

I turned around and there was Zoey watching me. She was leaning to the left of the door frame, her left hand tweaking her nipple while her right hand was massaging her pussy. She stared at my raging boner before walking over towards me.

"You know, it's been a while since I had a big fat cock inside of me," she said, wrapping her fingers around my erect member.

I didn't say a word as she held onto my prick and turned towards the door. She guided me to my bedroom and when we got to the bed, she dropped down to her knees and took my entire rod into her mouth. The slurping and gulping sounds filled the room. She looked up at me with her fierce green eyes and slowed down to give me a devilish smile. She went back to work on my cock, stroking and sucking. Gulping and slurping. 

"Holy fuck, you're amazing," I moaned.

She didn't say a word and continued to please me. It wasn't long before I unloaded a blast of cum into the back of her throat. She greedily sucked my cock ferociously, squeezing every little drop of cum out of the head of my cock.

"I hope that isn't all, daddy," she said, with a pout.

"Just give me a minute," I said, collapsing onto the bed.

Goddamn, that girl was good at sucking cock. It had been years since I had been drained like that and that was from my wife. As I stretched out on the bed, Zoey took off her tank top and thong. Her pussy was freshly shaved and looked like it was untouched. She felt light as a feather climbing on top of me. Her tits were very small and very pointy. It wasn't long before I felt my cock respond to her.

She straddled my waist and leaned down to kiss me. Her lips were soft. Her breath was hot but not overbearing. Our tongues danced together as we got to know each other a little better. At this point, my cock was fully erect again. She knew it too because she eased herself back and took it into her soaking pussy.

"Fuck me, daddy," she whispered.

Holy fuck was this girl tight. She rode my cock, moaning and whimpering as her face painted the picture of ecstasy and lust. I could feel her juices dripping down my balls. At one point, I could have sworn she squirted a little. 

"Oh. My. Fucking. God," Zoey struggled to speak as she rode me. I wondered if she had been experiencing her own dry spell when it came to sex. 

She stopped and looked down at me. Her disheveled hair covered the sides of her face. She got off me and got on her hands and knees on the bed. "Fuck me like this, daddy," she said, shaking her ass at me.

I got behind her and gave her ass a hard squeeze. I slid my cock back into her. Despite being soaking wet, she was very tight. I spanked her ass as my cock pounded her pussy.

"Mmmmm...punish me, daddy," Zoey moaned. "I've been a bad girl."

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me, It felt effortless because of her small size. I could feel my balls tightening. I knew I was ready to unleash another load but I didn't want to be presumptuous and cum inside of her.

"I know you want to cum in me, daddy," she said. "But I want you to blow your entire load onto my face."

That was all the information I needed. I pulled out of her and she got on her knees on the floor. I jerked my cock hard in front of her. A blast of cum shot onto her nose and lips. I continued to stroke my cock as more cum oozed out and was deposited on her chin and tiny tits. I shook my cock one final time to get out the remainder of what was left of my man juice. 

"Mmmmm....daddy," she said as she got up and climbed into the bed. 

It didn't matter that she was covered in cum. She crashed onto my bed and I got behind her. I held her against me, my cock pressed against her ass. My hands clasped on her tits. We stayed like that until dawn. At least, I think we were like that until then. It's a bit hazy. The next morning, Zoey acted as if nothing had happened. However, she would shoot me a look of knowing when Marie's back was turned or she would give me a discreet touch in passing.

Needless to say, the Thanksgiving holiday got started off on the right note.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments