Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakenings (Chapter Eighteen)

"A 16 year old gets to fuck his 21 year old babysitter doggie style while her friend watches!"

27
11 Comments 11
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Chapter 18: Doggie In The House!

A few hours had passed, and I awoke to find myself all alone in the bed. I could hear the girls mumblings of voices gently from downstairs, as I rose up, placed on a pair of boxer shorts and began to descend down the stairs. Entering the living room, I discovered both Amanda and Julia sat upon the couch, wearing very little upon their beautiful soft bodies, and chatting.

"Oh, hello sleepyhead!" Julia softly joked to me as I smiled at her. "Wasn't sure if you were too exhausted to get up, I mean, rise, I mean... well you know...!" she giggled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost lunch, if your hungry?" she replied.

"I'm always hungry!" I jokingly said.

"Oh we know that babe!" Amanda giggled in return.

I stepped across, as the two girls parted apart and allowed me to sit between them. Amanda gently caressed my back, as Julia slipped the palm of her hand upon my thigh and gently strolled it back and forth.

"How are you feeling today then?" Julia questioned.

"I feel really good. Thanks for ... well... you know!" I said, almost blushing in response.

"It's our pleasure babe. We really enjoyed it too. In fact, it's not over yet, still have time for plenty more!" Julia whispered as her hand moved further up my thigh and towards my cock which by now was beginning to stir on it's own from their caressing of my half naked body. Julia slipped her fingers between the open slot of my boxers and inside, as she wrapped her fingers around the thick hard erection and began to gently stroke it a little, back and forth. She looked at me as I gently breathed heavy and offered a slight groan of excitement at this act, as she leaned in and kissed me. Her soft wet lips gently rubbing and touching my own as she slipped her tongue to touch mine and the kiss turned a little passionate.

Then, Amanda's hand cupped my chin, and turned it towards her as she leaned in and kissed me next. All along, Amanda's hand moving up and down my spine, and Julia's hand stroking and jerking my cock inside my boxers I still wore. She continued stroking her fingers up and down the length of my shaft, slipping my foreskin back and forth and rubbing my cock with beautiful motion of her wrist.

After a while, she stopped, slipped her hand free of my boxers and stood up. She took several steps forward, and raised her t-shirt she wore up, as it slipped across her beautiful arched naked spine of her back and dropped to the floor at the side. She turned gently a fraction, as I saw her perky breasts from the side view, as her hand slipped up and grasped upon them, squeezing them and playing with them for me.

Amanda's hand dropped down to my thighs and began to stroke my cock through my boxers, as the it bounced around and was trying it's hardest to break free of the underwear now. Julia herself, slipped her fingers down her hips and gripped upon the pink boxer shorts she was wearing and dropped them down across her thighs and ankles, to reveal the soft ample charms of her sweet ass cheeks to me. She looked amazing from behind, the soft skin of her naked flesh on show for me once more as I couldn't stop staring at her female form.

She stepped to the side, and slowly descended down until she was kneeling upon the carpet, and then arched her back forward, to rest upon the palms of her hands, and positioned herself on all fours. She glanced her head over her shoulders, and looked back towards me.

"Well babe. Do you wanna fuck me or what?" she whispered sexually with a wicked smile, as she raised her hand and played with a finger next to her lips and teased me erotically with lust in her face. That was all the question I needed.

I stood up, as Amanda grabbed my boxers and yanked them down my legs and I stepped out and towards Julia. I got down on my knees behind her, as Amanda slithered across the floor at my side, and between us. I knelt there, my cock standing to attention, erect, hard and thick as it pointed towards the soft shaven mound of Julia's pussy that gently glistened with how wet she was getting.

Amanda leaned her hand in, and grasped tightly upon my cock as she jerked it, hard and fast to make sure I was well prepared to enter into her best friend once more. She then helped me move forward, dragging my cock closer towards the pussy and placed it upon the opening folds of Julia's wet cunt. She held it, and rubbed it up and down, back and forth to get the engorged head swelling and covered in Julia's juices, before she told me to enter her, removing her hand away from my cock.

I placed my hands upon Julia's hips, as she continued to look over her shoulder to me, and I slowly moved my hips forward. My cock slowly began to penetrate her cunt, forcing her pussy lips to spread apart as I entered into her wet cunt.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

The soft silky infolds of her flesh grasped tightly upon my thick hard cock as I slipped inside of her body. I groaned, "Ughhhhh!" as I slipped inside, as Julia released a heavy breathe and moan of sexual pleasure of being entered from behind "Ohhhhhhh!"

I was almost all the way in, when I retracted slowly and then entered her again. Slow motion at first to ease myself back into her wet cunt, and feel her flesh wrapping around the girth of my cock inside of her. My hands gripped tightly upon her hips as I began to rock my own hips, and the motion of fucking her tight wet cunt. I closed my eyes, and moaned, "UGHHHHHH!" with each soft thrust of my cock entering inside of her, as she groaned and breathed heavy non-stop with sexual lust of being fucked once more by me.

I began to pick up speed, the sound of my body slapping against her perfect shapely ass cheeks over and over. The sound of sexy erupting around the room, and the wet sloppiness of my cock delving inside of her deep, dripping cunt. In and out, in and out. Harder, and faster with each thrust as I picked up more speed.

Amanda turned and moved herself behind me, as she rose up on her knees, and wrapped her arms around my naked body, caressing my chest as she held her body against me from behind. One of her hands moving down, and behind as she gripped and squeezed my own ass and slapped it a little, before she slipped it between my thighs and under until she grasped gently upon my balls. She offered a gentle squeeze. "OOooooh fuck yes....!" I groaned in pleasure at what she was doing as I leaned back into her body. My hips still rocking, still fucking my cock inside her tight wet cunt.

Amanda continued to play with my balls below, twirling them around her fingers and squeezing them on occasion which only added to the fire that was burning inside of my body and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. "Fuck.... I'm gonna cum soon!" I called out.

Amanda whispered into my ears. "Cum inside of her babe, fuck her tight wet cunt and fuck her hard and fast. Do it, fuck her harder... harder.. harder babe. Fuck that tight cunt with everything you have!" she sexually spoke in tone towards me, accompanied by the warm breathe drifting into my ear. Her other hand slapped my ass. "Harder... fuck her harder now!" she said, slapping my ass more with pleasure in her voice.

"Ohhhhh Fuck yes. Don't stop babe... fuck me harder..... fuck me babe... pound my tight wet cunt!" Julia called out in sexual lust, with her own body getting ready to explode.

Sweat dripped down my body as I moved faster, pounding my thick hard cock deeper into Julia's tight cunt as it dripped her juices upon the carpet below. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out.

With one, huge groan that erupted from deep down in my lungs, and with sexual pleasure burning inside of my body I cum. "UGHGHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed out as I offered one deep hard thrust forward. My cock exploded inside of her wet pussy, as a wave of cum spewed out of the slit on my engorged and swollen head and mixed with the juices of her own body. My legs shook, as I could feel gentle ripples reacting inside of her pussy against my own cock.

"Fuck yess..... oh my God.... yes... babe.... fuck!" Julia called out as orgasms ripped around her body and her own body gently shaked in response to the reaction.

I slipped back a little, and then offered another lasting thrust of my hips as my cock pounded her one last time inside. A few more drips of cum splashed out and inside of her as I breathed heavy in response to my orgasm, and Amanda released her hold upon my balls and moved back to sit behind me. I slowly moved back, as my cock plopped out of her tight cunt and dripped lots of cum and juices upon the carpet below. I fell back, into Amanda's arms and into her body behind, breathing hard still and sweaty.

Julia leaned forward, and stretched out upon the carpet, naked and with the cum just gently trickling out of her cunt. The soft white gooey mixture oozed from her pussy and to the carpet leaving gentle trails of our fucking left behind. It took me a little while to regain my composure as I laid there, along with Julia stretched out in front as she turned over and just laid there also.

I moved to the side, as I leaned against the sofa, and Amanda moved forward and down, as she spread Julia's legs apart and with her tongue began to lap up the mixture that we had made together dripping from Julia's cunt. I watched as I saw Amanda's tongue at work, licking, tasting and picking up every drop she could from Julia's pussy, until she had licked it virtually clean. She leaned up, and looked at me, licking her lips and wiping her chin clean in pleasure at the taste of sweet honey she just had swallowed.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments