Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Sportscaster

"Sportscaster I met on a plane."

6
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
 
(This story is true, but I must hide certain facts like names)

Hello, I'm writing from Indianapolis, which from this point on, I'll refer to as Indy. I am a 41 year old marketing executive for a large corporation that deals in sports apparel. We have a contract with the NFL, so I travel to numerous games during the year.

 This past weekend, I was in Honolulu for the NFL Pro Bowl. On Monday morning, I boarded a flight from Honolulu to Indy for the Super Bowl. I always fly first class, It's much more comfortable. The aircraft was a 767 jetliner, first class is 3 rows of 2 seats. Mine was an aisle seat, 3 rows back, on the right. The initial flight was to Seattle, with a 3 hour layover, then to Indy.

 When I sat down, I noticed an attractive young woman engulfed in her work. We said hello to each other. She had auburn hair, below her shoulders. She was dressed business like. At first it appeared that she may not want to engage in a conversation, which is not really uncommon on a flight. On a flight this long however, it helps to pass the time.

As we rolled down the runway and took off, I noticed her hands tightly squeeze the arm rest.
It was obvious that she wasn't a fan of flying. After we leveled off, she seemed to calm down. She began to get involved in her work again, and I was reading a book. A good half hour passed before we even spoke. We introduced ourselves and began chatting.

She told me that she was an on field sports reporter for a television station in a large Eastern city, and was in Hawaii covering the Pro Bowl. She said that she was on her way to Indianapolis for Superbowl. I told her what I did, and that we were coming from, and going to, the same place. For ther remainder of the flight we chatted about the upcoming game, personal things and so on. During this time, I noticed that she had a few drinks, and the more she drank, the chattier she got.

When we landed in Seattle, we needed to change planes, and had a layover of just over 3 hours. She suggested that we pass the time in the bar, I'm not a big drinker but I agreed. I told her that I'd buy but she said no, she'd buy her own drinks. While we were there, she had 3 of them. I don't know what they are but I know that they contained vodka.

 "I need to get a buzz on." she said, "I hate flying."

As she druank more, she began to get giddy, very chatty. She was also getting a bit flirtatious. Honestly, I wasn't even looking to get laid at this point. I was enjoying her company and her conversation. As we took of from Seattle, she seemed alot more relaxed, although she did the squeeze the arm rest thing again on take off.

During this flight, the conversation got alot more personal. She told me that she didn't have a boyfriend, because she travels alot and is very much into her career. Her goal is to be a sports anchor. She asked me if I was married. I told her that I was divorced, which is true and that my ex wife and I don't speak. I have 3 daughters, I talked about them too. By now, she was buzzing, not really drunk, but feeling good.

If you've ever been to Indy, you know that it's a pretty compact city. Most of the hotels are in the downtown area and many are within walking distance of the stadium. We had different hotels. I had rented a car prior to my leaving Hawaii, she hadn't. When we landed that evening she stated that she would take a cab to her hotel. I told her that I had rented a car and would drive her her hotel. On the way, she told me that she wanted to get a few more drinks. I was beginning to realize that this young lady had a drinking problem.

She said that she didn't want to drink at her hotel because some of her colleagues may be there. I told her that it had been a long day and I was a bit tired, I wanted to go right to my hotel.

 "Is there a bar there?" she asked.

"Yes, there is." I said.

 She replied, "Ok, let's go."

I reiterated that it was a long day and was a little tired and very hungry, but I enjoyed her company so I agreed to go there. I offered to buy her dinner and she accepted. During dinner, which we had at the bar, she drank even more. After about 2 hours, she was getting quite intoxicated. During this time, she had become a bit flirtatious again, but more of a tease than anything else, or so I thought. I told her that I was tired, needed a shower and would take her back to hotel. 

 She leaned over and said in my ear "Take me to your room."

Surprised, I replied "Huh."

"Take me to your room." she said again."I'm in the mood."

When we got to my room, she attacked me.

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm

She pushed me up against the wall, stuck her tongue down my throat and began to undo my trousers. She got down on her knees, yanked them down and started sucking my cock. The moment I was hard, she walked over to the bed, undressing along the way. That's when I saw how attractive she really was. About 5' 5" tall, she had tits that were smaller than average, but perky. I could tell that she worked out alot because her legs were toned. She also, had the greatest ass I've ever seen. On the small of her back is a tattoo of the word "TAP" with an arrow pointing downward.
 
I got naked and got on the bed, as soon as I did, she pounced. Pushing my upper body on the bed she ferociously started sucking my cock again. After a few moments, she got up, sat on my cock, put her hands on my chest and began grinding. I was looking up at her, her sexy face, her perky little tits bouncing up and down.

"Fuck me baby." I said.

 She put both feet on the bed, and started bouncing up and down like I was a rodeo horse.

 "Oh...oh...oh." she moaned every time her ass hit my thighs.

I sat up, and without taking my cock out, I grabbed her, spun around and put her on her back. She spread her legs wide as I thrust into her

 "Oh..god, fuck me." she groaned.

The headboard bounced off the wall as she wrapped her strong legs around me as I proceeded to give her a deep, hard, missionary fuck.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard." she moaned under me.

I got on my knees, grabbed both of her ankles, and started banging away. I looked down at her, her tits moving, that cute little ass bouncing off of the bed. I went a little faster.

"Make me cum." she said.

I pulled out, turned her over, lifted her waist in the air and entered her from behind. Slow, hard thrusts at first, then I grabbed her hair and went ballistic on her little ass. The headboard pounded off the wall. Our bodies slapped together loudly.

"Fuck me like a slut." she said, in a relatively loud voice.

I put a pullow under her, pushed her upper body down on the bed and held it there with my arms. I began pounding the little whore. She was moving her ass in perfect rythym with me.

She screamed, "BABY...BABY...BABY...FUCK ME!"

I hadn't had sex in a while, and certainly not with someone this young, so I was into it. Little Miss aggressive was getting the shit fuck out of her, and loving every second of it. I hammered away like a battering ram for about 5 minutes when she put her face in the pillow and screamed.

"I'M CUMMING!"

A few moments later, it was my turn.

"I'm gonna cum." I said.

She turned around and attacked my cock with her mouth, going deep while also using her hands.

I responded, loudly "OH GOD..OH GOD..HERE IT CUMS."

She kept sucking as I shot my load deep down her throat, hearing her swallow as she looked at me. Her hair was a mess, mascara had run, she was beautiful.

We collapsed on the bed. I asked her if she wanted me to take her back to the hotel. She told me no, she was still drunk and didn't want anyone to see her. So she took a shower, then did I,
and we went to sleep.

Unfortunately, she had too much to drink because I was awaked by the sound of her getting sick at around 2 am. I went into the bathroom, she was naked, on her knees, you know. I had a 7am wakeup call so I woke her up too

"Rise and shine." I said.

Hung over, she looked at me and said "Fuck you."

She told me that she didn't have to be at the stadium until 2 pm, and if she could sleep in. I told her yes.

When I returned that night, she was gone. On my dresser was a little heart drawn in lipstick and the word "Thanks". I'm sure I'll see her this week because we'll both be at the stadium and at the game. I wish her the best of luck in her career but it's obvious that she may have a drinking problem. I hope not because she's a good kid who appears to love her job.

Published 
Written by NickleD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors